spyro104187
spyro104187
  • Threads: 1
January 6th, 2011 at 10:29:28 PM permalink
ok sooo me and my bf have been together going on four years. He is like a vet assistant, and recently i found a phone number, mind i say i never imagined it would be one of his co workers their older and serioulsy not his type. ok so i checked his phone records first (low blow i know) but i knew he probably wouldn't say the truth even if it is nothing because of the way i probably would react. so theres little calls here and there and like 2 or 3 over 20 min calls. so when i asked him who's number was that he comes right out and says it with no hesitation the girl from work. She's 30 hes 21, she has a five yr old, and she is like a good amount taller than him, honestly i would never see him doing anything with this girl, but it gets trickier. so he laugh's in my face and is like she has a kid like something came out of her vagina and shes 30, and taller than me! yet, another coworker who is kind of a over exaggerater says she is flirty with him like always punching him n stuff too, this girl is kinda my friend but also nobody likes her their at the hospital. all of the rest of them go out to eat together, i already knew this, the girl too. another co worker of his has known me since i was way younger, he tells me" to be honest the girl is a floozie, the other time during lunch "that girl" had her had on my lap the whole time like if we were together" he tells me he seriously doesn't think i should worry, and that my bf love me, and if something were going on that he thought was shady he would tell me cuz of the fact hes known me longer, i believe him cuz he a very nice genuine guy, honest, and we all play raquetballl together every night to work out. he also tells me that if the other associate was a good friend to me why didnt she tell me that she started a rumor about the two and that "that girl" had told her off telling her to quit talking crap about them their was nothing going on if front of everyone. ???? ughhh???!! the calls had stopped and i know that cuz iv been checking (i know i need to stop...right?) until this monday, i know more drama had happened and before my bf came to my house he called her, and now nothing again, he insists its just about work and what happened that day during their evalutaions, o and i would see why cuz the issue of the rumors were brought up in their reviews, and my bf says that the owners looked through cameras to see if their was foul play...cuz they could get fired, cuz their not supposed to. obviously i guess they didnt see anything cuz their both still there, and he says that too...and at my work i am very close to everyone, the only thing is i guess we dont see each other all the time cuz its a retail store, but those of us who have been working together a while, we play around with eachother even leaning on eachother once in a while, stuff i know my bf would proly see the exact way im seeing the coworker w/ him. hes always with me though, every weekend practically every night...am i just overreacting and being crazy jealous? i love some of my male co workers, and im not doing anything with them.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
January 6th, 2011 at 10:45:41 PM permalink
Quote: spyro104187

am i just overreacting and being crazy jealous?

Yes. I don't see anything here other than innocent flirting. Older women can be very good at it, but I think it is just in fun. I'd let it go.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 6th, 2011 at 11:55:31 PM permalink
vet assistants play racquetball each night?
Co-worker would tell you because he has known you longer? No. Coworker is male, he would not tell on another male.
lengthy phone calls to re-hash the workday?
I just don't believe any of this.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 7th, 2011 at 12:00:16 AM permalink
Quote: spyro104187

He is like a vet assistant,

I'm like a movie star, kind of. How is somebody 'like' a vet assistant, is he pretending to be one?
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
January 7th, 2011 at 2:23:30 AM permalink
That was a really tough post to read.

I think you're good so far though. No cheating yet.
spyro104187
spyro104187
January 7th, 2011 at 7:44:12 AM permalink
cuz he is a veterinary assistant but without the certificate. and the male co-worker i belive him cuz he said not say we spoke at all, and he isn't that type of person i've known him my whole life
spyro104187
spyro104187
January 7th, 2011 at 7:47:11 AM permalink
raquetball, my bf got me a membership with them as a company we workout every day when their out or work and we play raquetball, and no the girl doesnt go...lmao and i pick him up from work, cuz i usually have his car.
spyro104187
spyro104187
January 7th, 2011 at 7:50:44 AM permalink
*of work
spyro104187
spyro104187
January 7th, 2011 at 7:51:14 AM permalink
o its called vet technician lmao
  • Jump to: