david1965
david1965
  • Threads: 3
July 2nd, 2023 at 4:53:44 PM permalink
Hi, I have been playing early payout at bovada and mybookie, etc. I was wondering if there is any good time to take the early payout if I'm counting cards, I personally like the zen count described in blackbelt in blackjack. I did some research and noticed that the early payout is always just below what the expected win probability is but if I'm counting I would think there would be some situations where it would be advantageous to take it. Are there any charts anywhere with this information?
DogHand
DogHand
  • Threads: 2
Thanked by
david1965
July 2nd, 2023 at 10:37:32 PM permalink
Quote: david1965

Hi, I have been playing early payout at bovada and mybookie, etc. I was wondering if there is any good time to take the early payout if I'm counting cards, I personally like the zen count described in blackbelt in blackjack. I did some research and noticed that the early payout is always just below what the expected win probability is but if I'm counting I would think there would be some situations where it would be advantageous to take it. Are there any charts anywhere with this information?
link to original post

david1965,

If you enter the exact deck composition and your cards at this website:

http://www.bjstrat.net/cgi-bin/cdca.cgi

you can see the EV of your hand. Comparing this EV to the early payout should allow you to see whether the offer is fair.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand
  • Jump to: