nancy20
nancy20
  • Threads: 3
November 21st, 2010 at 10:53:05 AM permalink
My boyfriend keeps his cell phone real close to him he won't leave it alone. I tried to at least see if I can see if he's cheating on me. He's very insecure with his phone. How true is it to obtain information on his cell phone by the cheaters.com website?

Now that he was caught cheating on me...he has been trying to take me out to eat even more. He will have sex with me. How can I tell if he's having sex with another woman? No protection with me but if he uses protection with the other woman will I know the burning sensation? How can I tell? I often talk or mention the other woman and I won't hear any denying on his part at all. I can go on and on and he won't say anything. What does that mean.
But if he's with me all night what does that tell me about him seeing the other woman?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
November 21st, 2010 at 11:07:32 AM permalink
Quote: nancy20

My boyfriend keeps his cell phone real close to him he won't leave it alone. I tried to at least see if I can see if he's cheating on me. He's very insecure with his phone. How true is it to obtain information on his cell phone by the cheaters.com website?

Now that he was caught cheating on me...he has been trying to take me out to eat even more. He will have sex with me. How can I tell if he's having sex with another woman? No protection with me but if he uses protection with the other woman will I know the burning sensation? How can I tell? I often talk or mention the other woman and I won't hear any denying on his part at all. I can go on and on and he won't say anything. What does that mean.
But if he's with me all night what does that tell me about him seeing the other woman?

I can't even make sense of this. But it sounds like you know he is a regular cheater and accept it. Let me guess--you stole him when he was cheating on someone else with you? I have bad news, you know he is cheating and accept it. The situation is not going to change.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
November 21st, 2010 at 11:09:32 AM permalink
As long as he is being fed at home then your odds are better that he isn't snacking elsewhere. Regarding forensic evidence of cheating, that is getting way outside my area of expertise. If he were sloppy enough to not use protection, and not shower afterward, maybe you could smell it on him, but you probably know that already. My advice is that as long things seem happy I would give him the benefit of the doubt and enjoy the good times.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
goatcabin
goatcabin
  • Threads: 4
November 21st, 2010 at 11:51:26 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

As long as he is being fed at home then your odds are better that he isn't snacking elsewhere. Regarding forensic evidence of cheating, that is getting way outside my area of expertise. If he were sloppy enough to not use protection, and not shower afterward, maybe you could smell it on him, but you probably know that already. My advice is that as long things seem happy I would give him the benefit of the doubt and enjoy the good times.

Wait a minute! If he is not using protection with the "other woman", then he is risking the original poster's life!
Cheers,
Alan Shank
Woodland, CA
Cheers, Alan Shank "How's that for a squabble, Pugh?" Peter Boyle as Mister Moon in "Yellowbeard"
mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
November 21st, 2010 at 12:00:27 PM permalink
Quote: goatcabin

Wait a minute! If he is not using protection with the "other woman", then he is risking the original poster's life!
Cheers,
Alan Shank
Woodland, CA

Not to mention his own when the first girlfriend's suspicions are confirmed :)
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
November 21st, 2010 at 12:06:55 PM permalink
This will work. Invite one of your girlfriends that both he and you like over for a threesome, and don't hold back. That'll extend the relationship for at least a few months.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
November 21st, 2010 at 3:22:07 PM permalink
>My boyfriend keeps his cell phone real close to him he won't leave it alone.
There is a reason for that. Perhaps he is in love with it or perhaps he just doesn't want you to be able to see the last few calls.

>But if he's with me all night what does that tell me about him seeing the other woman?
It tells you that he sees her days or else you are a sound sleeper.
  • Jump to: