Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
March 22nd, 2014 at 8:35:24 AM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

The person said he wouldn't be surprised to find many are gay that is exactly what he said and you quarrelled with. A post was brought up saying that homophobes are more likely to be gay. Then you said that can't be true because 45% of people are against gay marriage but not 45% of people are gay. Exact quote so you can't say I am lying about what you said

You're getting more sophisticated with your shifts these days. Before you went from Duck Dynasty.....TO gay marriage.....TO interracial marriage.....TO Brigham Young.....TO Mormon Doctrine.....TO Catholic Doctrine.....TO abortion.

Now you've subtlely mischaracterized pretty much every statement in the current exchange. FYI, oh shifty one, the OP talked about people at "Sunday morning prayer services", and bw said he wouldn't be surprised if many of them were gay (which is an absurd, ridiculous, laughable statement).

Again, nice attempt at another shift. ;)
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
March 22nd, 2014 at 8:37:02 AM permalink
Quote: bw

I am not out to convince anyone of anything, just stating my opinion.

Oh, so this was your OPINION about people at "Sunday morning prayer services":

"Why so many people say this so often? Because it is often true."

Good, thanks for clearing that up.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
March 22nd, 2014 at 12:30:24 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th (to bw)

Gee, awesome comeback.

Anyway, it looks like my post went right over your head since you didn't address anything I said.

(next post to bw) And what else did I say in that post, Einstein? Oh, that's right...you didn't read the rest of it!

(next post to bw) You really need to have a talk with your fellow LGBTEWSLWQWLQ members. According to them, anyone who opposes gay marriage is "anti-gay".

Quote: Beethoven9th(to Twirdman)

FYI, oh shifty one, the OP talked about people at "Sunday morning prayer services", and bw said he wouldn't be surprised if many of them were gay (which is an absurd, ridiculous, laughable statement).

Nice attempt at another shift. Go back and read the entire exchange. I didn't state any position and simply argued that someone else's statement was incorrect. But you people are intellectually dishonest and won't even admit that I didn't even use the words "predisposed" or "guaranteed"! Anyway, I can't wait to see your next attempt at a shift...lol

Beethoven9th is suspended for 3 days for insults and slurs to forum members. These examples from this thread, and many more in the LGBT shower thread.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
FrankScoblete
FrankScoblete
  • Threads: 69
March 22nd, 2014 at 12:46:46 PM permalink
Gee, all I did was place Reverend Phelps in his version of hell.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
March 22nd, 2014 at 12:48:05 PM permalink

You really need to have a talk with your fellow LGBTEWSLWQWLQ members

What is LGBTEWSLWQWLQ anyway?

Ye olde Google says:

Quote:

Did you mean:
LGBT WALSALL
LGBT NEWS
LGBT WILLS
LGBT WALES

No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - LGBTEWSLWQWLQ - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
•Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
•Try different keywords.
•Try more general keywords.

Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
March 22nd, 2014 at 12:55:21 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Beethoven9th is suspended for 3 days for insults and slurs to forum members. These examples from this thread, and many more in the LGBT shower thread.

Can we have a couple examples of what he was
banned for? I looked at his posts and saw nothing.
What am I missing.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Pabo
Pabo
  • Threads: 0
March 22nd, 2014 at 1:16:20 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Gee, awesome comeback.

Anyway, it looks like my post went right over your head since you didn't address anything I said.

(next post to bw) And what else did I say in that post, Einstein? Oh, that's right...you didn't read the rest of it!

(next post to bw) You really need to have a talk with your fellow LGBTEWSLWQWLQ members. According to them, anyone who opposes gay marriage is "anti-gay".

Quote: Beethoven9th(to Twirdman)

Nice attempt at another shift. Go back and read the entire exchange. I didn't state any position and simply argued that someone else's statement was incorrect. But you people are intellectually dishonest and won't even admit that I didn't even use the words "predisposed" or "guaranteed"! Anyway, I can't wait to see your next attempt at a shift...lol

Holy cow!! 3 day suspension for those comments? Seriously? This is suspension is wrong.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
March 22nd, 2014 at 1:25:57 PM permalink
Quote: Pabo

Holy cow!! 3 day suspension for those comments? Seriously? This is suspension is wrong.

Absolutely. Calling someone "not nice" nets you 7 days. This one should have been longer.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
March 22nd, 2014 at 1:29:44 PM permalink
Quote: Pabo

Looks like he was suspended for being himself,
which is kind of unfair. B9 is always sarcastic,
it's his style. I'm sorry, Babs, this is censorship,
not moderation. A mod's job isn't to try and change
the posters writing style so it fits the mod's view
of the world, that's what censors do. A mod
enforces the rules and what rules did B9 break.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
March 22nd, 2014 at 1:39:37 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

A mod
enforces the rules and what rules did B9 break.

He could probably be suspended for calling Twirdman "shifty one" under the no insult rules.

He is referring to me as ex-swine is crazy in his sig. While my sig refers to facepalming no where did I refer to B9 or anyone else, or try to disguise his name.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?

• Jump to: