EmperorCaligula
EmperorCaligula
  • Threads: 1
January 30th, 2015 at 7:54:09 AM permalink
Hey fellow gamblers, I was wondering if anyone has or knows what happens when you do not earn enough status points to maintain your current status. Does an Ascend member become a Leap member or a Core member? Thanks guys!
Frogger
Frogger
  • Threads: 14
February 7th, 2015 at 12:33:24 PM permalink
If you earn 0 points, then Ascend drops all the way down to Core. If you earn enough for Leap but not Ascend, then Ascend drops down to Leap.
Basically, you have to earn your status every 6 months, there's no carry over.
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
February 11th, 2015 at 3:46:58 PM permalink
Core requires no status points. Leap takes 600. Ascend requires 1400. Soar takes 4000. Making a grade is no assurance you will remain at that level for the six-month period. If you do not "play to the level of expectation" you will be downgraded. Read: if you suck up benefits and don't gamble, the hammer will come down.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
APIchuckNY
APIchuckNY
  • Threads: 0
July 15th, 2015 at 9:17:06 AM permalink
What if I earn enough points to get to ignite status (400 points) and it is towards the end of the qualifying period which ends 9/30. Does that mean when the points reset on October 1st, I lose my status?
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
July 15th, 2015 at 10:37:15 AM permalink
Your new status will be whatever your Status Points have earned at the end of the qualifying period. If you have 400 or more but less than 600 you status will be Ignite no mater what your status was the previous period. I have heard that if you are very close to the next tier you may get some consideration. Momentum Dollar balances carry over. Choice Credits get reset the 1st of each month to whatever your tier justifies, i.e. use 'em or lose 'em.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
  • Jump to: