4 votes (8%)
4 votes (8%)

50 members have voted

thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
January 16th, 2012 at 4:32:19 PM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

Yeah, TODAY he would be the starter (if they were still alive in the playoffs) but next season? No fricken way. I guess we'll wait and see. At the PEAK of Tebow during the season, he was ranked 14th in regards to QB passer rating, big deal. I'll take Matt Flynn over Tebow anyday.

Ken

Erm, do you actually watch the NFL? Tebow isn't about his passer rating...

I will remind you of how wrong you are on weekend one of next season. If Tebow is healthy, he will be a starter.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
January 16th, 2012 at 4:42:10 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Erm, do you actually watch the NFL? Tebow isn't about his passer rating...

I will remind you of how wrong you are on weekend one of next season. If Tebow is healthy, he will be a starter.

Well, erm, I'm a man which means if I'm wrong at week one, I'll say you were right. You're a FAN of the guy, not thinking straight.

Just to be clear, a starter NOT counting if the actual starter is hurt, they then go to Tebow. We're talking, the ACTUAL NAMED starter.

Not to mention, even if he is #1, he's not 'good', sorry bro. Just because a person can pray, does not make them a talented QB.

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 16th, 2012 at 5:28:20 PM permalink

Well, erm, I'm a man which means if I'm wrong at week one, I'll say you were right. You're a FAN of the guy, not thinking straight.

Just to be clear, a starter NOT counting if the actual starter is hurt, they then go to Tebow. We're talking, the ACTUAL NAMED starter.

Not to mention, even if he is #1, he's not 'good', sorry bro. Just because a person can pray, does not make them a talented QB.

Ken

Nice try, Hot-Air, but I don't think Tebow is a very good passer or QB and don't actually give two hoots for his religion. I am not a fan of his or the Broncos.

You can try and analyze me again, but I wouldn't waste your time.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 5:51:48 PM permalink

Nice try, Hot-Air, but I don't think Tebow is a very good passer or QB and don't actually give two hoots for his religion. I am not a fan of his or the Broncos.

You can try and analyze me again, but I wouldn't waste your time.

I'm a bit confused coolbreeze. You gave your OPINION, I gave my OPINION and you're pissed for some reason? Hmmm, seek help perhaps? (lol) Just sayin.
Its not called the gospel according to thecesspit.

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 16th, 2012 at 6:17:02 PM permalink

I'm a bit confused coolbreeze. You gave your OPINION, I gave my OPINION and you're pissed for some reason? Hmmm, seek help perhaps? (lol) Just sayin.
Its not called the gospel according to thecesspit.

Ken

Lol, nice try, but your opinion was fine. I think it's laughable, but there we go. Obviously I don't think it's the gospel according to me, and we shall see in September.

You turned it into "you are wrong cos you love Tebow", which is a false statement, and I'm pointing out to you who your "OPINION" is rather an "ASSUMPTION" based on a bunch of balooney served on a rice cracker made out of prarie biscuits.

I don't need help. I quite enjoy pointing out to amateur analysts on the internet where their assumptions about my motivations are incorrect. It's like a hobby.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
January 16th, 2012 at 6:18:09 PM permalink

He'll be the starter at the Broncos. He may not be starter by end of season, but the Broncos will draft and trade to improve the wishbone offence to help Tebow. Tim will practice his mechanics.
[..]
Given his pretty good record this year, I can't see anyway a healthy Tim Tebow doesn't start next year in Denver, or any team he's traded too (which would be akin to the Giants trading Eli right now.... Tebow IS the Broncos franchise for now).

Well said. Picking and rating QBs is an arcane art, depsite qhet the scouts may say (if they say anything). Just look how far Dan Marino slipped in the draft, not to mention undrafted players like Kurt Warner and Tony Romo. But also the NFL is littered with promising, highly drafted QBs who found that College football is not Pro football. Think a little and you can come up with several.

Then there are the one-year and one-game wonders. This is not limited to teh QB position, of course, but it has the most impact there.

All things considered, I think Tebow may qualify as a one-season wonder, kind of this year's wildcat. He was very successful this year, but couldn't get past the playoffs. If next season he's less successful, and the one after that barely manages to win three games, we'll know for certain.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 6:38:04 PM permalink
"You turned it into "you are wrong cos you love Tebow"" >>> Wrong answer. I gave my OPINION, get off your high horse. I am ALLOWED to have an OPINION whether you like it or not. He starts, he doesn't start, who cares? Are you part owner of the team all of a sudden? Like I said, even if he starts, lets look at his STATS during/after the season. Oh wait thats right, stats are meaningless. (lol) This could be TWO different topics really. Does a person think he'll start AND does a person think he is good enough to start?

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 16th, 2012 at 6:45:51 PM permalink

"You turned it into "you are wrong cos you love Tebow"" >>> Wrong answer. I gave my OPINION, get off your high horse. I am ALLOWED to have an OPINION whether you like it or not. He starts, he doesn't start, who cares? Are you part owner of the team all of a sudden? Like I said, even if he starts, lets look at his STATS during/after the season. Oh wait thats right, stats are meaningless. (lol) This could be TWO different topics really. Does a person think he'll start AND does a person think he is good enough to start?

Ken

Wrong answer? It's a simple fact of what you posted. "Wrong answer", indeed.

"You're a FAN of the guy, not thinking straight." so you didn't write this, smart guy? Oh wait you did.... I stated clearly that was INCORRECT.

Do you read what you write, let alone what anyone else does? I said I have no problem with you having an opinion, however wrong I think it is. I said his stats are awful. I agree with you there. But you seem to have missed that. I merely stated that Tebow starts on the Denver Broncos as his a winning QB for them and THE Face of that Franchise. Very clear simple statement.

Don't try and change the discussion to be about how "he'll do at end of season". I already said I'm not sure he finishes as starter. Don't start mistating my opinion. Don't start stating "facts" about me that are wrong. I'll clean them up for you so there is no confusion. And if you think that's me riding my high horse, well that's just another thing you seem to be wrong about.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 16th, 2012 at 6:56:09 PM permalink

Do you read what you write, let alone what anyone else does?

*giggle*

Don't bother, you know that saying about mud wrestling with a pig...

You're not going to change mrjjj and as entertaining as these urination contests get, they all are pretty much the same. Let him "win", it's for the best.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 16th, 2012 at 6:58:27 PM permalink

Yeah, TODAY he would be the starter (if they were still alive in the playoffs) but next season? No fricken way. I guess we'll wait and see. At the PEAK of Tebow during the season, he was ranked 14th in regards to QB passer rating, big deal. I'll take Matt Flynn over Tebow anyday.

Ken

You seem to have misread the article and/or are confusing your personal feelings with the Broncos' brass. They just said he is going to be the starter next season soooooo....your comment of "No fricken way" is way off base.

Personally I want to see what he looks like after a full season of training with the team (sans lockout). If he can improve his passing a certain amount, I think he can reach the "break-even point" of being good enough to start in the NFL and be just above average. His ground game adds value and will make up for a certain amount of passing inefficiency. It wasn't enough this past season, obviously, but if he can improve his passing and especially add in some consistency, it will be fun. I'm actually excited, as a Broncos fan, to see how the team looks going into next year.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 6:59:16 PM permalink
Tebow is popular, thats not the same as GOOD. Kyle Orton lost his job much more than Tebow earning it. They lost their last 3 regular season games including only scoring 3 points AT HOME vs. KC. (lol) He finished up (regular season) with 12 TDs, 6 picks and 7 fumbles. A passer rating of 72.9% and a completetion % of 46.5 !!

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 7:03:52 PM permalink
"They just said he is going to be the starter next season" >>> Lets try this again. Does that make him GOOD ENOUGH to start or as some might say, if there is no one else, he's the best of WHATS AVAILABLE. Is the guy popular? You bet he is, so what?

Ken
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
January 16th, 2012 at 7:04:34 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

You seem to have misread the article and/or are confusing your personal feelings with the Broncos' brass. They just said he is going to be the starter next season soooooo....your comment of "No fricken way" is way off base.

Personally I want to see what he looks like after a full season of training with the team (sans lockout). If he can improve his passing a certain amount, I think he can reach the "break-even point" of being good enough to start in the NFL and be just above average. His ground game adds value and will make up for a certain amount of passing inefficiency. It wasn't enough this past season, obviously, but if he can improve his passing and especially add in some consistency, it will be fun. I'm actually excited, as a Broncos fan, to see how the team looks going into next year.

Well that's what I get waiting so long to type my reply. It's been hashed out. Let's let this thread die...
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 7:09:24 PM permalink
"I'm actually excited, as a Broncos fan" >>> You hit the nail on the head....a FAN.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 7:12:26 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

*giggle*

Don't bother, you know that saying about mud wrestling with a pig...

You're not going to change mrjjj and as entertaining as these urination contests get, they all are pretty much the same. Let him "win", it's for the best.

Its called an OPINION, there is no 'winning'. If you dont like my view, dont let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out.

Ken
duckmankilla
duckmankilla
  • Threads: 15
January 16th, 2012 at 7:46:40 PM permalink

"They just said he is going to be the starter next season" >>> Lets try this again. Does that make him GOOD ENOUGH to start or as some might say, if there is no one else, he's the best of WHATS AVAILABLE. Is the guy popular? You bet he is, so what?
Ken

I'm not even sure what this quote is supposed to mean. The Broncos front office has come out and said that Tim Tebow will be the starter for their team next season. That's the only thing that matters as to whether he will start or not. If the Broncos front office feel that he gives the team the best chance to win, he will be the starter, plain and simple. Ignore the passer rating, overthrows, underthrows, fumbles, picks, etc etc that he had and look at what happened to the team with him on board. They won games. You can point to the fact that the defense kept them in games and gave the Broncos a chance to win (true). You can say that it was just coincedence that the Broncos won with Tebow and that Orton could have done just as well in those games. I'm fine with that answer too. But the bottom line is that wins are the stats that matter in the NFL and if the fanbase and the ownership feels that Tim Tebow gives the Broncos the BEST CHANCE TO WIN, he's the man for the job.

Until he's not.
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 16th, 2012 at 7:57:40 PM permalink
"the Broncos the BEST CHANCE TO WIN, he's the man for the job" >>> (I'm talking, as of today) He's the ONLY choice to win games, for the second time, I *AGREE* with that. That does not make him GOOD ENOUGH to go far. I asked this a few posts back. In what direction do you want this thread to go?? Does Tebow suck? You better believe it. Will he start? According to ya'll, I guess so.

Should he start? Again, if he's all thats *AVAILABLE*, sure. You have to start somebody. I'm a 'fan' of nobody, stats are my God.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 17th, 2012 at 9:23:47 AM permalink
I just read this today as well......at the END of the regular season, Tebow finished 28th out of 34 QB's in terms of passer rating. Thats damn close to being dead last !! (lol)

Being a 'fan' is a tricky thing. If there was an available QB out there, who was an atheist, quite unattractive, with the last name Babinzczski BUT was a MUCH better QB, the fans would still prefer Tebow. Its called thinking with your heart. Fans are also the easiest when I look for suckers to bet against. They dont think straight and I love it. Off the field, I think Tebow is GREAT, I really do.

IMO, he would be a decent back-up but I dont own an NFL team.

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 17th, 2012 at 9:44:56 AM permalink

Its called an OPINION, there is no 'winning'. If you dont like my view, dont let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out.

Ken

See thecesspit? Let me show you how it's done. Use ample helpings of condescension:

You're absolutely right Ken. I guess I've been pwned again. There's just no competing with a braintrust like the one you possess. I sure wish I were you.

Ken's only response to that will be self aggrandizement because he doesn't know how to respond to dismissal. He's like that loud, slightly retarded cousin that the rest of the family spends the majority of Christmas dinner running away from. Let's see if he can resist the temptation to put one of the words in his response in ALLCAPS.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 17th, 2012 at 10:39:54 AM permalink

See thecesspit? Let me show you how it's done. Use ample helpings of condescension:

You're absolutely right Ken. I guess I've been pwned again. There's just no competing with a braintrust like the one you possess. I sure wish I were you.

Ken's only response to that will be self aggrandizement because he doesn't know how to respond to dismissal. He's like that loud, slightly retarded cousin that the rest of the family spends the majority of Christmas dinner running away from. Let's see if he can resist the temptation to put one of the words in his response in ALLCAPS.

The joke is on you hotshot. You're ALLOWED an opinion but I'm not? The title of the thread is >> Is Tebow for real?

I commented/voted (no), if you dont like it, too bad, cry me a river.

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 17th, 2012 at 10:53:50 AM permalink
My OPINION is your OPINION is worthless.

I am allowed to have that OPINION, Ken, by your own logic. So I'll keep to it.
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 17th, 2012 at 11:02:30 AM permalink

My OPINION is your OPINION is worthless.

I am allowed to have that OPINION, Ken, by your own logic. So I'll keep to it.

I respect that 100%. I take stock in your opinion and its much appreciated. Have yourself a great day sir.

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 17th, 2012 at 11:22:50 AM permalink

The joke is on you hotshot. You're ALLOWED an opinion but I'm not? The title of the thread is >> Is Tebow for real?

I commented/voted (no), if you dont like it, too bad, cry me a river.

Ken

duckmankilla
duckmankilla
  • Threads: 15
January 17th, 2012 at 11:23:50 AM permalink

hahaha. The results are in and researchers have found that the temptation was just too great and could not be overcome. Alas, ALLCAPS was used.
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 17th, 2012 at 12:53:45 PM permalink
Is this the part where I run and hide......afraid to post again? Driven away? (LMFAO) Wrong guy.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 17th, 2012 at 12:56:17 PM permalink

You never answered my question. So you are allowed an opinion but I'm not? Wait, this seems kind of familiar, let me guess. My view is acceptable as long as its the same as everyone else? (lol)

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 22nd, 2012 at 8:23:12 PM permalink
Is there an early line yet on the Giants vs. Patriots? Are the casinos distributing the proposition bets yet? Inquiring minds want to know!! If someone would be so kind as to drop by a casino and pick up the proposition bets and scan them in so that we here on the East coast can start thinking about them before we get to Las Vegas on Thursday the 2nd, that would be teh awesome!!
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 22nd, 2012 at 10:16:35 PM permalink
No line yet but I did take a look at the odds for 2013, to win the Super Bowl. Denver is 8th last at 50-1. Packers are 1st at 5-1.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 22nd, 2012 at 10:21:23 PM permalink
UPDATE: I have it at NE -3.5 (+115)
Giants +3.5 (-125).....I dont have a total yet.

Ken
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 22nd, 2012 at 10:59:51 PM permalink

I spoke with Ahura Mazda and He told me that it's going to be a Giants vs. Patriots Super Bowl and in that game, the Giants will win by less then a field goal as the clock runs out.

Prescient.
"What, me worry?"
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 23rd, 2012 at 3:30:54 AM permalink

I spoke with Ahura Mazda and He told me that it's going to be a Giants vs. Patriots Super Bowl and in that game, the Giants will win by less then a field goal as the clock runs out.

Quote: MrV

Prescient.

I had forgotten that I spoke with a random God. I'll dust off the crystal ball in a few days but I still want the proposition bet sheets.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 24th, 2012 at 3:38:30 PM permalink
Are the Proposition bets available yet? I really am interested in seeing them.
mrjjj
mrjjj
January 24th, 2012 at 3:49:53 PM permalink
@s2dbaker >> Still waiting for an answer to my question.

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
January 24th, 2012 at 8:22:18 PM permalink

@s2dbaker >> Still waiting for an answer to my question.

Ken

mrjjj
mrjjj
January 24th, 2012 at 8:36:41 PM permalink

Is that CODE for = too afraid to attach your NAME to an answer? If you so choose, I can ask it AGAIN?

Ken
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
February 5th, 2012 at 3:17:30 PM permalink
It is good to see he has a sense of humor about all of this
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
thecesspit
thecesspit
March 12th, 2012 at 9:53:44 AM permalink
Interestingly, it seems Manning is either going to Denver or Arizona. If it's Denver, I'll have to concede I was wrong about Tebow starting at Mile High next year. I don't blame the Broncos for taking Manning. He's an upgrade at QB for a lot of teams, and HUGE upgrade for the Broncos.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
March 12th, 2012 at 11:31:30 AM permalink

Interestingly, it seems Manning is either going to Denver or Arizona. If it's Denver, I'll have to concede I was wrong about Tebow starting at Mile High next year. I don't blame the Broncos for taking Manning. He's an upgrade at QB for a lot of teams, and HUGE upgrade for the Broncos.

Assuming he can still play.

Now I haven't been following this story very closely, other than the various tweets from Denver sports writers I get in my twitter feed, but the guy just got done NOT PLAYING for an entire year, after having multiple neck surgeries. Are there reliable reports that he can throw the ball with authority again? It would be folly to think that he could back to his "prime" form given that he's 35 years old, but I'm skeptical he can even get back to his 2010 form.

On a personal note, I'm a Denver fan who suffered through 4 years of living in Indiana, from 2002-2006. During this time, the Colts used the Broncos as their own personal plaything, especially during consecutive first-round playoff beatings. So you can imagine that living among legions of die-hard Colts fans as a Broncos fan for those years, I acquired a special kind of hate for the Colts and for Peyton Manning. Because of those things I really, really, REALLY don't want the Broncos to get Manning...it would be a personal disaster for me.
Nareed
Nareed
March 12th, 2012 at 12:31:02 PM permalink

He should go to Arizona. I like him and the Cardinals. if he goes to denver, I'll have to dislike him.

That aside, it may be the Broncos are just as nervous that Tebow will prove to be a flash in the pan, or perhaps antoher "running QB" like McNabb or Cuningham, who can wion games but not the big games. Or it may be that like simply calls to like. Elway is involved in management now, and Manning is an Elway-like quarterback.

The downside is that if Tebow's for real, this may ruin him. I mean, he had a great season, some playoff wins, the coahes and staff ahve talked well about him, the fans approve of him, and now that Manning's available he's being thrown under the bus. How would that make you feel?

Manning would do better in Arizona. he'd have one of the league's top receivers, an offenisve-minded coach and a domed stadium.
thecesspit
thecesspit
March 12th, 2012 at 12:53:58 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Assuming he can still play.

Now I haven't been following this story very closely, other than the various tweets from Denver sports writers I get in my twitter feed, but the guy just got done NOT PLAYING for an entire year, after having multiple neck surgeries. Are there reliable reports that he can throw the ball with authority again? It would be folly to think that he could back to his "prime" form given that he's 35 years old, but I'm skeptical he can even get back to his 2010 form.

There's footage of his workouts with the ball, and it looks like he has the same arm, zip and reads.

I don't think the question is can he throw. The question is, will he last a season taking the punishment a QB will take?
mrjjj
mrjjj
March 12th, 2012 at 2:28:22 PM permalink
"The question is, will he last a season taking the punishment a QB will take?" >>> The *SAME* answer from me....no.

Am I being negative?.....whatever.....I call it as I see it.

A) Tebow is not as good as some might think.

B) Roulette is not as tough as the 9 hour guys project it to be.

Dont make things so difficult, this isn't rocket science boyzz.

Ken ;)
thecesspit
thecesspit
March 19th, 2012 at 9:28:18 AM permalink
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827b2227/article/with-peyton-manning-in-broncos-exploring-trade-for-tim-tebow?module=HP11_headline_stack

Looks like I was wrong and MrJJJ was right... Tebow won't be starter in Denver this year. There's a small chance fates will conspire, but I doubt it.

No idea where Tebow will get shopped to. As I've said, he's not that good as a passer, so he needs to be in a run heavy, where his abilities at scrambling and running are going to pay off. Miami? Back to wildcat there? No idea. Maybe he'll end up as an option half-back/split-back?
Nareed
Nareed
March 19th, 2012 at 9:40:53 AM permalink
This is surprising. I thought Manning's best option was San Francisco...
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
March 19th, 2012 at 2:19:02 PM permalink
I'm so pissed. Ugh.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
March 19th, 2012 at 2:46:14 PM permalink
I heard that Denver signed a high profile free agent quaterback to back Tebow up.....
mrjjj
mrjjj
March 19th, 2012 at 3:12:11 PM permalink
My issue really has LITTLE to do with if he starts or not, I could careless. I'm saying, he's not that good. We'll look at his rating midway through and at the end of the season (assuming he starts somewhere). The guy is more about flash/image, rather than talent, not to mention all the HYPE the media gives him. Sorry, its just the truth.

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
March 19th, 2012 at 3:43:29 PM permalink

My issue really has LITTLE to do with if he starts or not, I could careless. I'm saying, he's not that good. We'll look at his rating midway through and at the end of the season (assuming he starts somewhere). The guy is more about flash/image, rather than talent, not to mention all the HYPE the media gives him. Sorry, its just the truth.

Ken

No need to be sorry... I agree with you on that he's not very good, puts up awful numbers, and is over hyped based on a defence that has put him in a position to win.

I was never arguing if he was GOOD, I was arguing whether he'd start, which I was convinced he would, and Denver would carry on the Tebow experiment for another season (or half). I was wrong, it seems.
mrjjj
mrjjj
March 19th, 2012 at 10:21:37 PM permalink
@thecesspit >> Thanks for contributing to this topic, I have 100% respect for you (I just re-read the entire thread).

The others? Well......look what board I'm on.

Tebow MIGHT be a starter on a different team and if he is (my guess) after a few games, he'll be pulled.....book it.

Again, thanks for your kind response.

Ken
Nareed
Nareed
March 20th, 2012 at 8:57:58 AM permalink
I was going to set up a new poll regarding Tebow's likely destiny. But things are moving rather fast in the League these days. I mean, I was sure the Manning saga would eat up a few more days yet, two weeks being more likely. Yet it resolved rather quickly (no domed stadium, no warm weather team, BTW).

So I'll ask: where will Tebow wind up now?

Some options in no particular order:

1) Backup for Manning, who will also serve as a mentor for the young QB
2) Retired
3) Starter in Jacksonville
4) Starter somewhere else
5) Backup for Michael Vick in Philly
6) Backup somewhere else.

His position is tenuous because he's not a free agent. Conceivably the Broncos could just release him, making him a free agent, but it's more likley they'll trade him for a second or third round draft pick this year. The problem with both scenarios is that no team is clamoring for Tebow.
thecesspit
thecesspit
March 20th, 2012 at 9:06:42 AM permalink
Miami, if they don't get Alex Smith. Possibly. Otherwise, he stays put. Is my guess.

And why would you think manning would take a while to get done? It's been full speed for a couple of weeks. That sort of player wasn't going to mince around like LeBron did.
  • Jump to: