Poll

21 votes (63.63%)
12 votes (36.36%)

33 members have voted

ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
April 1st, 2011 at 10:48:07 AM permalink
I voted "yes." April Fool's is a good day for comedy.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 177
April 1st, 2011 at 10:49:51 AM permalink
As much as curiosity is gnawing at me....

I vote No.

At least, not without MKL's permission.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁 Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition. 🤗
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
April 1st, 2011 at 10:50:13 AM permalink
Edited?!?
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
April 1st, 2011 at 10:51:06 AM permalink
Quote: ItsCalledSoccer

Edited?!?

Anyways, I thought you'd left as well :)
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
April 1st, 2011 at 10:54:57 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Anyways, I thought you'd left as well :)

Fair question. That was about MKL's return and just not wanting to be around the subsequent drama. But yeah, the letter of that post does say that I'm gone. I don't want to be MKL, so if I need to go, no worries.

Maybe I should start a new poll and ask the forum if I should go away permanently. If I do that and then resign one more time with a fire-inducing PM, then I can be just like him!

That's a bingo!
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
April 1st, 2011 at 10:57:59 AM permalink

Fair question. That was about MKL's return and just not wanting to be around the subsequent drama. But yeah, the letter of that post does say that I'm gone. I don't want to be MKL, so if I need to go, no worries.

Maybe I should start a new poll and ask the forum if I should go away permanently. If I do that and then resign one more time with a fire-inducing PM, then I can be just like him!

That's a bingo!

Just come back as His Holiness ICS I. And after that you can just buy your way out of all your problems.
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
April 1st, 2011 at 11:00:36 AM permalink
No. It really is only as interesting as mkl, which is not interesting at all. Who cares.
NO KILL I
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
April 1st, 2011 at 11:10:40 AM permalink

Only if you leave three times (and touch the ground twice while holding your nose) does it cound.

Quote:

That's a bingo!

Cool... but do it in public :)
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1317
April 1st, 2011 at 11:11:46 AM permalink
I don't plan to publish it. If I did, I think some would say it isn't THAT bad. However, I knew mkl personally and one comment in particular cut right to the heart.

It has been a bad day for me on other fronts too. I'd prefer to just get past it and move on.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
April 1st, 2011 at 11:16:00 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I don't plan to publish it. If I did, I think some would say it isn't THAT bad. However, I knew mkl personally and one comment in particular cut right to the heart.

It has been a bad day for me on other fronts too. I'd prefer to just get past it and move on.

I think that is wise. Sorry to hear things are not going so well today. I hope things are looking up for you soon.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

• Jump to: