Thread Rating:

BoSox
BoSox
  • Threads: 8
August 19th, 2021 at 2:52:22 PM permalink
I am not sure what Freddy's story is but he sure knows the up-to-date goings-on of this forum reported on an almost daily basis on another site. All of this is kind of cool in that if you do not have much time on a certain day all you have to do is read, Freddy. Not many forums are covered by a columnist in an ongoing thread "Wizard Of Vegas Forum is dying" like WOV is. Like most columnists, Freddy does not take a neutral position on most matters unlike the late host Tim Russert did, who was a true professional. Anyway, I do not want to actually join another site just read it once in a while. Otherwise, I would have asked Freddy myself.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
August 19th, 2021 at 2:56:41 PM permalink
Quote: BoSox

I am not sure what Freddy's story is but he sure knows the up-to-date goings-on of this forum reported on an almost daily basis on another site. All of this is kind of cool in that if you do not have much time on a certain day all you have to do is read, Freddy. Not many forums are covered by a columnist in an ongoing thread "Wizzard Of Vegas Forum is dying" like WOV is. Like most columnists, Freddy does not take a neutral position on most matters unlike the late Tim Russert did, who was a true professional. Anyway, I do not want to actually join another site just read it once in a while. Otherwise, I would have asked Freddy myself.

Freddy recently had a user ID nuked from here. Unlikely it was his first.
He probably spends more time poring over posts here than I do.
I get the impression he's not a big fan.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
Thanked by
OnceDear
August 19th, 2021 at 3:39:36 PM permalink
I like him. He correctly notes that I’m terrible at guessing the identity of socks.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
August 19th, 2021 at 3:56:43 PM permalink
Quote: Keeneone

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/25898-1bb-aka-freddy/

Some say.
Frankly, I don't care if one anonymous internet character has the same author as another anonymous internet character.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
AxelWolf
August 20th, 2021 at 10:07:32 AM permalink
Quote: BoSox

I am not sure what Freddy's story is but he sure knows the up-to-date goings-on of this forum reported on an almost daily basis on another site. All of this is kind of cool in that if you do not have much time on a certain day all you have to do is read, Freddy. Not many forums are covered by a columnist in an ongoing thread "Wizard Of Vegas Forum is dying" like WOV is. Like most columnists, Freddy does not take a neutral position on most matters unlike the late host Tim Russert did, who was a true professional. Anyway, I do not want to actually join another site just read it once in a while. Otherwise, I would have asked Freddy myself.

this is trolling for sure
I'm sure you know and everybody else who knows about this guy knows that this fool is the King Troll
you know that he routinely goes after a member that you go after
it's obvious you're trying to attract more attention to Freddy's troll festival
not trying to say you should be disciplined - in fact I don't want you to be -
but as they say "if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck, there's a real good chance it's a duck"

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Aug 20, 2021
Please don't feed the trolls
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
Thanked by
AxelWolf
August 20th, 2021 at 10:27:25 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

this is trolling for sure
I'm sure you know and everybody else who knows about this guy knows that this fool is the King Troll
you know that he routinely goes after a member that you go after
it's obvious you're trying to attract more attention to Freddie's troll festival
not trying to say you should be disciplined - in fact I don't want you to be -
but as they say "if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and it waddles like a duck, there's a real good chance it's a duck"

Exactly right, lilredrooster.

So happens Freddy set his sights on me yesterday and that immediately made BoSox his #1 fan. All this thread was, is an attempt to draw attention to freddy hoping members of this forum will go read the attacks on me.

The level of trolling going on is just ridiculous and juvenile.
  • Jump to: