Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
May 23rd, 2020 at 12:31:44 PM permalink
Bad news

Remdesvir has turned out to be a dud!

Of course millions were ordered while Gilead stock rose astronomically on their "leaked" info.

Full clinical results have now been released

The leaked results were a cherry picked aspect of a small portion. (Section redacted)

Read this sad article. Gets to the point quickly

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/remdesivir-study-finally-out-drug-only-helped-those-oxygen-finds-mortality-too-high

And here is the study graph. Highlighted is the cherry picked section. Read across the line "deaths at day 14"

Last edited by: darkoz on May 23, 2020
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
May 23rd, 2020 at 12:51:20 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Adding insult to injury more people died on Remdesvir than on the placebo.

What part made or implied that claim? Unless I'm grossly misreading the article and table, what I'm seeing is that less people died while on Remdesivir over all, but its significance is questionable, from both a statistical and absolute value. The vast majority of its benefit is only in a very specific set of cases.

The linked article itself states "Finally, the study found that while mortality was modestly lower for the remdesivir arm, it was not significantly so, at 7.1% at 14 days on drug versus 11.9% on placebo."

Edit: Resolved.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
May 23rd, 2020 at 12:56:45 PM permalink
Everyone in the news, who have not invested heavily in some other drug, reads that study as a good thing. The only problem is getting to a scale where millions of doses will be readily available.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
May 23rd, 2020 at 12:58:48 PM permalink
As an aside, I do hope they severely punish any company pushing exaggerated claims that has shown to profit from it.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
darkoz
darkoz
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:01:09 PM permalink
Quote: Venthus

What part made or implied that claim? Unless I'm grossly misreading the article and table, what I'm seeing is that less people died while on Remdesivir over all, but its significance is questionable, from both a statistical and absolute value. The vast majority of its benefit is only in a very specific set of cases.

The linked article itself states "Finally, the study found that while mortality was modestly lower for the remdesivir arm, it was not significantly so, at 7.1% at 14 days on drug versus 11.9% on placebo."

Yeah I think I misread the chart

I'm retracting that from the original post

Still the article doesn't look good for Remdesvir
billryan
billryan
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:09:15 PM permalink
71 deaths per thousand vs 119 per thousand. That's close to a 50% drop in deaths. I don't see anything modest in that.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
  • Threads: 110
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:10:56 PM permalink
Didn't the Dow jump 1000 points on this fake news early this week?
darkoz
darkoz
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:12:01 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

71 deaths per thousand vs 119 per thousand. That's close to a 50% drop in deaths. I don't see anything modest in that.

I'm going by medical articles because I am not a medically trained person.

The below article also states the survival rate Remdesvir vs. placebo is not looking good

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/gilead-remdesivir-nejm-nih-results/578545/
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 139
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:28:08 PM permalink
I think the more useful read of this report (in terms of life saving) would be that for the people who are in the category of "hospitalized, requiring any supplemental oxygen", the treatment can be tentatively considered to be highly effective-- a drop in mortality rates from ~11% to ~2.5%.

For everybody else... probably not worth it (barring possibly T7). So: Good job, there's a viable treatment for a specific circumstance, keep plugging away at more and better options that don't have such a limited window of effectiveness.
billryan
billryan
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:40:51 PM permalink
Quote: Venthus

I think the more useful read of this report (in terms of life saving) would be that for the people who are in the category of "hospitalized, requiring any supplemental oxygen", the treatment can be tentatively considered to be highly effective-- a drop in mortality rates from ~11% to ~2.5%.

For everybody else... probably not worth it (barring possibly T7). So: Good job, there's a viable treatment for a specific circumstance, keep plugging away at more and better options that don't have such a limited window of effectiveness.

Patients treated early on don't progress to the stage where the drug doesn't work. I realize that is a generalization but it's promising on several fronts. We now know the virus can be beaten, we just need to tinker with the right cocktails.
darkoz
darkoz
May 23rd, 2020 at 1:46:30 PM permalink

Patients treated early on don't progress to the stage where the drug doesn't work. I realize that is a generalization but it's promising on several fronts. We now know the virus can be beaten, we just need to tinker with the right cocktails.

There is a practical problem with that involving Remdesvir

It can only be administered via IV. It requires a hospital stay

How is early stage patients not sick enough for hospitalization going to feel with a 5 to ten day hospital stay.

Remdesvir needed efficacy on severely sick patients for it to be a good treatment for the pandemic

But yes, hope wise it raises some that we can eventually beat this
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
May 23rd, 2020 at 3:23:40 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

No it did not.
billryan
billryan
May 23rd, 2020 at 4:05:52 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

No it did not.

The old Fake fake news trick again?
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
May 23rd, 2020 at 4:51:40 PM permalink
Are the people who helped fund aka investors directly responsible for the deaths considering they wouldn’t have died without the tests
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
May 23rd, 2020 at 5:01:45 PM permalink

There is a practical problem with that involving Remdesvir

It can only be administered via IV. It requires a hospital stay

How is early stage patients not sick enough for hospitalization going to feel with a 5 to ten day hospital stay.

Remdesvir needed efficacy on severely sick patients for it to be a good treatment for the pandemic

But yes, hope wise it raises some that we can eventually beat this

Bold added.

But the study says it is that if the patient needs supplemental oxygen but isn’t on a ventilator. I mean it’s got to be bad news for the stock price of the company, but it seems like good news for people that might contract COVID.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
Thanked by
rdw4potus
May 23rd, 2020 at 5:50:55 PM permalink
If I test positive for COVID-19 I want Remdesivir. NOT A CLOSE DECISION.

I'm surprised that on this math laden gambling website people do not understand the difference between "not statistically significant" versus "not true". I believe Remdesivir will be shown to lower death rate and hospitalization rates SOMEWHAT, as the available evidence supports that.

If we believe that without Remdesivir, the death rate is around 1%, and say Remdesivir decreases it by 20%, If you have 1000 Rx'd with Remdesiver 8 will die. And 1000 untreated, 10 will die. I'll let one of the brighter math minds tell me how many I'd need in a study to prove the hypothesis that Remdesivir helps decrease deaths by 20%. But it must be in the 10's of thousands. That powerful a study AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
May 23rd, 2020 at 5:59:11 PM permalink

Bad news

Remdesvir has turned out to be a dud!

Dud?

"Preliminary results of this trial suggest that a 10-day course of remdesivir was superior to placebo in the treatment of hospitalized patients with Covid-19."

"The Kaplan-Meier estimates of mortality by 14 days were 7.1% with remdesivir and 11.9% with placebo."

That is nearly a 25% reduction in the mortality rate.

"Patients in the remdesivir group had a shorter time to recovery than patients in the placebo group (median, 11 days, as compared with 15 days; rate ratio for recovery,"

That is a 27% shorter time to recovery in the remdesivir group.

"The odds of improvement in the ordinal scale score were higher in the remdesivir group, as determined by a proportional odds model at the day 15 visit, than in the placebo group."

"Given the strength of the results about remdesivir, these findings were deemed to be of immediate importance for the care of patients still participating in the trial as well as for those outside the trial who might benefit from treatment with remdesivir."

"Remdesivir was superior to placebo in shortening the time to recovery in adults hospitalized with Covid-19 and evidence of lower respiratory tract infection."

"These preliminary findings support the use of remdesivir for patients who are hospitalized with Covid-19 and require supplemental oxygen therapy."
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
May 23rd, 2020 at 7:52:44 PM permalink
Fauci and the NIH receive lots and lots and lots of funding from Gilead and other companies alike. Does it surprise you that certain companies and drugs are dismissed by the NIH ?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
May 23rd, 2020 at 9:44:35 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Fauci and the NIH receive lots and lots and lots of funding from Gilead and other companies alike. Does it surprise you that certain companies and drugs are dismissed by the NIH ?

From Sharyl Attkison's "Full Measure " program last Sunday:
"When 'Full Measure' cross-referenced those on the U.S. COVID-19 Advisory Board with links to drug companies, they found 11 members. Of those 11, nine members were linked to Gilead.
Upon further examination, Full Measure found seven more members with links to Gilead in the past, including two in leadership, Dr. Roy M. Gulick and Dr. Henry Masur."
And that doesn't even take up Joseph Grogan. From the Intercept: "For another task force member, the profits could come from the coronavirus itself. Joseph Grogan was a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical giant Gilead Sciences before he joined the Trump administration as director of the Domestic Policy Council and led the Drug Pricing and Innovation Work Group."
darkoz
darkoz
May 23rd, 2020 at 10:05:51 PM permalink

Yeah.

I have a thread on Leronlimab

Fauci is ignoring it. Meanwhile the drug has had 9 clinical studies that show safety in over 800 patients (as an HIV treatment).

It has now shown excellent results in 60 emergency use patients

And is currently in two different placebo clinical trials one for severely Ill and one for mild Ill Covid-19 patients

Fauci not a peep
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
May 24th, 2020 at 7:46:38 AM permalink
Like I always say... and it doesn't just apply to gaming... whenever big money is involved, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I would not discount anything. People can be bought.

If you havent already heard of this lady, Judy Mikovits, google her and watch whatever videos are still up. Youtube took down videos of her interviews... I repeat, YOUTUBE , the channel that lets everyone post anything.. free speech right? Well they felt threatened by this women for some reason. Big Money... Fauci is not such the 'Americas Granpa' that everyone thinks.
billryan
billryan
May 24th, 2020 at 9:02:13 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

From Sharyl Attkison's "Full Measure " program last Sunday:
"When 'Full Measure' cross-referenced those on the U.S. COVID-19 Advisory Board with links to drug companies, they found 11 members. Of those 11, nine members were linked to Gilead.
Upon further examination, Full Measure found seven more members with links to Gilead in the past, including two in leadership, Dr. Roy M. Gulick and Dr. Henry Masur."
And that doesn't even take up Joseph Grogan. From the Intercept: "For another task force member, the profits could come from the coronavirus itself. Joseph Grogan was a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical giant Gilead Sciences before he joined the Trump administration as director of the Domestic Policy Council and led the Drug Pricing and Innovation Work Group."

Are you suggesting that sixteen of the eleven members have ties to Gilead?
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
May 24th, 2020 at 7:19:14 PM permalink
Look out for Moderna if you are in the stock market. Ticker is MRNA. They are the front runners for the Covid vaccine . Stock has already made a nice run from 20 to 70 in a couple months (oh, the sweet smell of success!) They will most likely be bought out by one of the big boys... stay tuned. Astrazeneca just made a strong move with 1 billion investment from the gov....they just may have the magic potion!
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
Thanked by
unJon
May 24th, 2020 at 8:15:15 PM permalink

Are you suggesting that sixteen of the eleven members have ties to Gilead?

Admittedly these three sentences can pose a major problem for the unsophisticated, especially with three sets of numbers to deal with. ""When 'Full Measure' cross-referenced those on the U.S. COVID-19 Advisory Board with links to drug companies, they found 11 members. Of those 11, nine members were linked to Gilead.

As is clear from a simple reading, nowhere does it say how many members the Advisory Board has. And it is patently obvious that the membership total is not 16, not 11, and not even 18. If you really want to know how many members the Advisory Board has, ask them. But be careful, their Web page offers a way to join the group. For our part hereabouts, we will try to hold down calculations to no more than 1 or 2 per sentence.
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
May 25th, 2020 at 3:14:57 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Admittedly these three sentences can pose a major problem for the unsophisticated, especially with three sets of numbers to deal with.

Oof. I've probably seen half a dozen articles mentioning promising progress on either a vaccine or treatment of some kind. It's too early to have anything promising.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
darkoz
darkoz
May 25th, 2020 at 4:09:42 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

Oof. I've probably seen half a dozen articles mentioning promising progress on either a vaccine or treatment of some kind. It's too early to have anything promising.

Why is it too early?

Did you read the thread I posted about Leronlimab (which I believe in so much I ended up buying stock after I started that thread?)

Leronlimab has been in the FDA pipeline for five years now for HIV virus so it has had the prerequisite time to completion.

More luck that the drug is available but not too early

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/34570-leronlimab-covid-cure/
darkoz
darkoz
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 26th, 2020 at 11:26:53 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

If it's the jump I'm thinking of, (last Monday?) it was a different drug - a vaccine potential, not a treatment.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
May 26th, 2020 at 11:29:01 AM permalink
It looks like the UK government are trying to spin the drug, remdesivir, to the public, possibly as a distraction from a certain recent UK political controversy.

In spite of a conclusion that "Early data suggests it can cut recovery time by about four days, but there is no evidence yet that it will save more lives., it is being described thus...

"UK Health Secretary, Matt Hancock said it was probably the biggest step forward in the treatment of coronavirus since the crisis began."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52805828
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
OnceDearSOOPOO
May 26th, 2020 at 11:53:57 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

It looks like the UK government are trying to spin the drug, remdesivir, to the public, possibly as a distraction from a certain recent UK political controversy.

In spite of a conclusion that "Early data suggests it can cut recovery time by about four days, but there is no evidence yet that it will save more lives., it is being described thus...

"UK Health Secretary, Matt Hancock said it was probably the biggest step forward in the treatment of coronavirus since the crisis began."

What would you say is a bigger step forward? This drug has shown it is effective against the virus. It is a step forward. No one is claiming it will defeat the virus, just that its a step in the direction. As Alfred Hitchcock says- Its not the end of the end, nor even the beginning of the end, but it could be the end of the beginning.
Now they know what works, all they need to do is find how to make it better. HIV wasn't beat by a single drug, they needed a cocktail of them. Now we have one ingredient and we can look for the rest.
unJon
unJon
Thanked by
OnceDear
May 26th, 2020 at 12:16:11 PM permalink

What would you say is a bigger step forward? This drug has shown it is effective against the virus. It is a step forward. No one is claiming it will defeat the virus, just that its a step in the direction. As Alfred Hitchcock says- Its not the end of the end, nor even the beginning of the end, but it could be the end of the beginning.
Now they know what works, all they need to do is find how to make it better. HIV wasn't beat by a single drug, they needed a cocktail of them. Now we have one ingredient and we can look for the rest.

Well put.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
OnceDear
May 26th, 2020 at 12:22:17 PM permalink

It actually has very little efficacy

They did a lot of cherry picking so the study looked better.

For example they changed the end criteria Midway thru the study so that instead of fatalities it really concentrated on time to recovery only.

They also didn't move further with the second arm of the trials and ended up giving the placebo patients the drug as well which means any issue with the drug after the first arm of the trial has been ruined
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
Thanked by
OnceDear
May 26th, 2020 at 12:31:26 PM permalink

For example they changed the end criteria Midway thru the study so that instead of fatalities it really concentrated on time to recovery only.

Not really a big deal. Sure they may hope the drug has a certain positive action, but if it doesn't, focusing on what it did do is fine.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
May 26th, 2020 at 12:41:43 PM permalink

It actually has very little efficacy

They did a lot of cherry picking so the study looked better.

They also didn't move further with the second arm of the trials and ended up giving the placebo patients the drug as well which means any issue with the drug after the first arm of the trial has been ruined

Dark, although I'm not an expert on medical research, I have been involved in it, once as a paid lead investigator. The study shows it IS effective at decreasing time to recovery, AND lowering death rate. Since the study was low powered (not a lot of patients), the results did not meet the 95% confidence interval, but it was unlikely to do so. Remember, death fro COVID-19 is RARE. In the USA it will end up being less than 1% of people infected will die. So in a study with 1000 random COVID-19 + patients, only 10 or so would die. If in the remdesivir group 7 died, that would in no way reach statistical significance, but would lead you to believe it LIKELY is helpful.
I can only tell you that the docs that design these studies REALLY want them to go to a full conclusion, and breaking off the study to give even the placebo group the drug leads me to believe that they felt it was UNETHICAL to withhold the drug from ANY of the patients.
darkoz
darkoz
June 2nd, 2020 at 12:24:09 PM permalink
It's now been six business days since the full trial data for Remdesvir came out.

It's been digested for what it is.

So how hopeful is a drug with this news?

unJon
unJon
June 2nd, 2020 at 12:35:19 PM permalink

It's now been six business days since the full trial data for Remdesvir came out.

You are conflating issues. There’s a discussion topic about whether this drug is good news to people with COVID. There’s a separate discussion about whether this drug is good news for equity owners based on expectations around sales built into the market.
darkoz
darkoz
June 2nd, 2020 at 12:49:38 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

You are conflating issues. There’s a discussion topic about whether this drug is good news to people with COVID. There’s a separate discussion about whether this drug is good news for equity owners based on expectations around sales built into the market.

I'm not the only one who is "conflating" the two.

Perhaps you trust Barron's more (as you should)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/gilead-science-stock-drops-on-latest-data-for-coronavirus-drug-51591018107
unJon
unJon
June 2nd, 2020 at 12:55:29 PM permalink

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/gilead-science-stock-drops-on-latest-data-for-coronavirus-drug-51591018107

I read the Barron’s article and don’t see them conflate the issue. In fact I think they were quite clear on the distinction about what moves the stock price and how that differs from what the study means about whether it is a good drug for Covid victims.
darkoz
darkoz
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:15:42 PM permalink

I read the Barron’s article and don’t see them conflate the issue. In fact I think they were quite clear on the distinction about what moves the stock price and how that differs from what the study means about whether it is a good drug for Covid victims.

Well I am new to both stocks and drug business so I will defer
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:19:42 PM permalink
I read two different articles offering some degree of encouraging news yesterday.

The first was an article about a treatment out of Russia. People supposedly completely recover in 3-4 days. It was a joint venture with a Japanese company that Russia owns 50% of I believe. Trials were very limited to like a couple hundred people so far, but inexplicably they are gearing up to produce enough to treat millions. I hope it goes well. I wouldn't put money on it.

The second was a story that Axelwolf actually linked to (maybe in a different thread). It was two different so called "experts doctors" in Italy claiming the virus is weakening or losing potency. They are basing this on viral load numbers for each patient. Several months ago, when Italy was going through the worst of their crisis, the viral loads in patients were higher than new patients today.

People with the highest viral loads are the ones that get the sickest and die, so that would be good news.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:48:50 PM permalink
As I have always said.... its all about the money, all of the time! I trust the money trail. Finding the trail is where the EQ + IQ = $$. Some seem to have an idea on how the game is played with the big boys. Its a shame , but it absolutely does go on, and if you dont believe so, then you are just naive. I believe it goes on in gaming too... but that is for another day to disuss.

Ive been on several several of the stocks in the covid space. MRNA at 23, NVAX at 9, INO at 6, got in and out of Codx from 2.50 to 15. I know the space very well. I worked with a company which had a drug that cured HCV and eventually was sold off to Gilead a decade ago. That stock was a beauty! I recently purchased a stock which I believe has the potential to be another strong gainer. The stock price is under 10 with a market cap of under a billion. Clinical Research data to come out in July. The other stock is a large pharma which I believe will win the race with treatment for covid for reasons that require EQ + IQ. Good luck and be smart!
billryan
billryan
June 2nd, 2020 at 1:58:40 PM permalink

As I have always said.... its all about the money, all of the time! I trust the money trail. Finding the trail is where the EQ + IQ = $$. Some seem to have an idea on how the game is played with the big boys. Its a shame , but it absolutely does go on, and if you dont believe so, then you are just naive. I believe it goes on in gaming too... but that is for another day to disuss.

Ive been on several several of the stocks in the covid space. MRNA at 23, NVAX at 9, INO at 6, got in and out of Codx from 2.50 to 15. I know the space very well. I worked with a company which had a drug that cured HCV and eventually was sold off to Gilead a decade ago. That stock was a beauty! I recently purchased a stock which I believe has the potential to be another strong gainer. The stock price is under 10 with a market cap of under a billion. Clinical Research data to come out in July. The other stock is a large pharma which I believe will win the race with treatment for covid for reasons that require EQ + IQ. Good luck and be smart!

Why name all your recent successes but be so nebulous about your ongoing investments?
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
June 2nd, 2020 at 2:06:48 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

I read two different articles offering some degree of encouraging news yesterday.

The first was an article about a treatment out of Russia. People supposedly completely recover in 3-4 days. It was a joint venture with a Japanese company that Russia owns 50% of I believe. Trials were very limited to like a couple hundred people so far, but inexplicably they are gearing up to produce enough to treat millions. I hope it goes well. I wouldn't put money on it.

The second was a story that Axelwolf actually linked to (maybe in a different thread). It was two different so called "experts doctors" in Italy claiming the virus is weakening or losing potency. They are basing this on viral load numbers for each patient. Several months ago, when Italy was going through the worst of their crisis, the viral loads in patients were higher than new patients today.

People with the highest viral loads are the ones that get the sickest and die, so that would be good news.

There is a Japanese company working on Covid with promising data... you where probalby referring to Fujifilm?

Regarding the 'viral load' is absolutely a major part of the equation. Here is a great article which explains it well...

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-questions-about-covid-19-and-viral-load/
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 7:37:49 AM permalink

Like being a kid in the candy store.... Never made this much profit in my life! As far as the stock I was referring to, if you want to take a look, it is dynavax. Also in vaxart and sorrento. We are in a time where you will never see stocks move like the vaccine stocks are moving now... in the race for a vaccine during this pandemic. You have another 6 months to pick up your ballssss and make some money!
billryan
billryan
July 20th, 2020 at 9:02:43 AM permalink

Like being a kid in the candy store.... Never made this much profit in my life! As far as the stock I was referring to, if you want to take a look, it is dynavax. Also in vaxart and sorrento. We are in a time where you will never see stocks move like the vaccine stocks are moving now... in the race for a vaccine during this pandemic. You have another 6 months to pick up your ballssss and make some money!

This would be more impressive if you had documented your picks in June when you were asked. Otherwise, it's akin to bragging about 18 straight yo's
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 9:15:02 AM permalink

This would be more impressive if you had documented your picks in June when you were asked. Otherwise, it's akin to bragging about 18 straight yo's

I gave u mrna, nvax, and ino in early June. All are already substantially up since then
U wanted more? If u did ur research, u cld have figured out the vaccine stocks I was talking about. Well u have 3 more now... I'm sure they will also be up from here substantially in several months an you will again dismiss success. Good luck
darkoz
darkoz
July 20th, 2020 at 10:12:58 AM permalink

I gave u mrna, nvax, and ino in early June. All are already substantially up since then
U wanted more? If u did ur research, u cld have figured out the vaccine stocks I was talking about. Well u have 3 more now... I'm sure they will also be up from here substantially in several months an you will again dismiss success. Good luck

Bill isn't dismissing the pick. Just how you picked the winner now.

You said you knew about it for awhile. Why mention it now. Why not awhile ago.

I still believe in Cytodyn. And while Bill thinks I am crazy one he won't say is I didn't document my pick from the beginning
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 10:55:45 AM permalink

Bill isn't dismissing the pick. Just how you picked the winner now.

You said you knew about it for awhile. Why mention it now. Why not awhile ago.

I still believe in Cytodyn. And while Bill thinks I am crazy one he won't say is I didn't document my pick from the beginning

Gimbols didn't tell Macy's everything!! I can only be Santa Claus so many times.

Btw, nice call on cydy. GL
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
July 20th, 2020 at 11:02:36 AM permalink

Gimbols didn't tell Macy's everything!! I can only be Santa Claus so many times.

Btw, nice call on cydy. GL

When I was a biotech analyst for hedge funds, I got paid large amounts of money for my information.

Bill reminds me of that type of guy, who we all know, who will milk you for information and secretly buy a stock without telling you. Then if it goes up he will dismiss ever knowing it but if it goes down he will rub it in your face
  • Jump to: