Poll

10 votes (45.45%)
12 votes (54.54%)

22 members have voted

billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 7576
August 11th, 2019 at 11:24:27 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

How can a person get it wrong so many times? I think $1 Ribeyes are definitely responsible for some damage in this world.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known



Perhaps you might read your links. He used the plane to travel on Clinton Foundation trips. Not a shred of evidence to support any of the nonsense you are spouting. Not that anyone finds that surprising.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 7576
August 11th, 2019 at 11:32:09 AM permalink
Prisoner dies during the Clinton administration, it's Clinton's fault
People die during the Bush administration, it's Clinton's fault.
People die during the Obama administration, it's Clinton's fault.
People die during the Trump administration, it's Clinton's fault.


It's the same old song.....
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
August 11th, 2019 at 11:48:32 AM permalink
If Clinton would have won guaranteed Epstein would still be partying on pedo island.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 2108
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDeargordonm888
August 11th, 2019 at 11:53:10 AM permalink
Quote: Mosca

I am not a conspiracy person. Almost everything is pretty much what it appears to be.

Iíd say that it appears that this one crosses all party lines, and all international lines: Epstein lived up to his end of a sordid bargain. Essentially, the calculation is that the collateral damage of Epstein killing himself, regardless of how it is perceived or investigated, is less damaging that a trial would be. Whatever actually gets exposed will be 1/50th of what would have been exposed, but now there can be reasons for letting it peter out. Some minor heads will roll, and international order will be maintained. Letís not forget that Trump and the Clintons were all buddy-buddy for years, when it served them both to be. And thatís just two people. Dershowitz, Prince Philip, senators and congressmen, international businessmen and politicians, ambassadors... and letís not get partisan, this crosses administrations, parties, borders and oceans. Epstein was pimp to the 1% of the 1%. Not just a pimp; the best pimp. The private island guy. The one with the jets and the helicopters and the discreet connections and the young girls who were overwhelmed by the power and the lifestyle.

We are playthings for these people. Republican? Democrat? Socialist? Communist, Fascist? Doesnít matter when it comes to preserving their wealth and power. The wagons get circled. Epstein decided he would rather die in the circle than live outside of it. Some arrangements were made, and it happened, and the planet rotates and revolves.



This.

It's amazing to me that someone would think that immensely rich and powerful people who engage in sexual exploitation would predominately have some sort of close loyalty or affiliation with Dems or Reps. The politcal parties are just tools to them. It would be like if there was some massive AP sex scandle and people were saying, "oh yeah, only video poker players would do that. Table games players would never."

Likewise, Trump and Clinton are both probably malignant narcissists with very extensive histories of sexual misconduct. Why would anyone completely rule out that they would be involved in such a thing? Because they are your hero? What are you, eight years old?

Even if you somehow think one is a decent guy. IDK, my read on them could be wrong. But there have been people who were married to serial killers and never suspected. Somehow, based on the image they present to TV, you know that your hero is innocent.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 158
  • Posts: 8927
August 11th, 2019 at 12:13:32 PM permalink
I think my question might be the opposite of what has been proposed. If someone really wanted him to stay alive to take down political opponents why didnít they make sure the watch on him was doubly secured?

I read 8% of prisoners on suicide watch still manage to kill themselves, but it is common to do checks every 15 minutes which is not all that great for prevention. CCTV may be used but as one might guess thatís probably one of the most boring jobs in the world. I find it hard to fault someone whose attention wanders.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 2108
Thanks for this post from:
petroglyph
August 11th, 2019 at 12:27:43 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I think my question might be the opposite of what has been proposed. If someone really wanted him to stay alive to take down political opponents why didnít they make sure the watch on him was doubly secured?

I read 8% of prisoners on suicide watch still manage to kill themselves, but it is common to do checks every 15 minutes which is not all that great for prevention. CCTV may be used but as one might guess thatís probably one of the most boring jobs in the world. I find it hard to fault someone whose attention wanders.



Because pro wrestling isn't real.

Sure, there are real divisions between politicians and what have you. But ultimately they are on the same team. Because they want to plunder the treasury, get in bed with Wall Street, and fly to private islands to bang 13 year olds. Or some variation of that.

This is like asking why they don't close all the corruption loopholes to screw over the other party.

Or analogously, why the Broncos don't put forward a proposal to ban publicly funded stadiums to screw the raiders.

Or why a mafia family wouldn't want a massive crackdown on organized crime to screw the other family.

Or...
Mosca
Mosca
Joined: Dec 14, 2009
  • Threads: 176
  • Posts: 3527
Thanks for this post from:
EvenBob
August 11th, 2019 at 12:39:32 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I think my question might be the opposite of what has been proposed. If someone really wanted him to stay alive to take down political opponents why didnít they make sure the watch on him was doubly secured?

I read 8% of prisoners on suicide watch still manage to kill themselves, but it is common to do checks every 15 minutes which is not all that great for prevention. CCTV may be used but as one might guess thatís probably one of the most boring jobs in the world. I find it hard to fault someone whose attention wanders.



Rigondeaux answered it well, but I agree: it serves everyone for this to happen. Itís not just in the US. This has international implications. You pull that thread and you get the Royal Family, you get French and German politicians, you get Chinese, you get heads of multinational corporations, you get Swiss bankers, mobsters, judges, everyone. There is so much money making this go away that there was never any chance that it wouldnít go away.
NO KILL I
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 7576
Thanks for this post from:
EvenBobAxelWolf
August 11th, 2019 at 12:59:51 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

Rigondeaux answered it well, but I agree: it serves everyone for this to happen. Itís not just in the US. This has international implications. You pull that thread and you get the Royal Family, you get French and German politicians, you get Chinese, you get heads of multinational corporations, you get Swiss bankers, mobsters, judges, everyone. There is so much money making this go away that there was never any chance that it wouldnít go away.



No! No! NO!!!!!!! Those are just distractions. It was the Clinton's.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 158
  • Posts: 8927
August 11th, 2019 at 1:05:39 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

Rigondeaux answered it well, but I agree: it serves everyone for this to happen. Itís not just in the US. This has international implications. You pull that thread and you get the Royal Family, you get French and German politicians, you get Chinese, you get heads of multinational corporations, you get Swiss bankers, mobsters, judges, everyone. There is so much money making this go away that there was never any chance that it wouldnít go away.



All makes for a plot of a movie. High living, power, sex, crime - finishes with one man alone in a cell hanging himself.
The rich, powerful and corrupt wipe their sweat from their brow and the world moves on -
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
Thanks for this post from:
EvenBob
August 11th, 2019 at 1:11:18 PM permalink
Quote: billryan



No! No! NO!!!!!!! Those are just distractions. It was the Clinton's.



Congrats.😀😀
Closest you've come to the truth on this matter yet.

  • Jump to: