HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:36:12 AM permalink
Lots of people go thru life's challenges and never do what this woman did. I'm so tired of hearing people make excuses for this woman --- I'm surprised you didn't play the race card,I guess the race card will/can be played out by Americas racist black President with impunity. IMO President Obama is a overt Muslim

edit
here's a link regarding this matter - I believe America elected a deceitful lying black man and he's a Muslim.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/flashback-obama-was-quite-religious-in-islam/
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:45:05 AM permalink
HeySlick:

My post was not an excuse.

It was a likely explanation.

There's a difference.
"What, me worry?"
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:52:18 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

HeySlick:

My post was not an excuse.

It was a likely explanation.

There's a difference.

As long as you can live with that explanation good for you --- I just don't buy it.

The first three of the Top 10 racist African Americans might surprise many?

1. Al Sharpton
2. President Obama
3. Michelle Obama
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
December 22nd, 2015 at 9:19:16 AM permalink
Wow, Slick's post will maybe transform this thread, maybe not.
Just what I've seen,read,heard so far:
We had a tragic event, people died, many others hurt.
A suspect is in custody with what may turn out to be a tragic life story.

Tragic life story does not begin to explain the events that unfolded, or begin to excuse them.
And there is a little girl, what, 3 year old, caught up in the story?
And all the other kids of those who died, or were hurt, and the rest of their families.
The world turns, it's not always a nice place for some of the individuals caught up in the whirlwind of life.

Somehow the discussion about whether Obama is a closet Muslim/gay/bully/momma's boy/psycho/whatever seems out of place here/now. JMO
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
December 22nd, 2015 at 9:24:34 AM permalink
I sure hate it when people play the race card...

She's black! She's black! They presidents black! They're everywhere! Muslims! I hate them all so much!

But nobody play the race card.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 9:34:28 AM permalink
Didn't Obama vow to TRANSFORM America when he was first elected? IMO he's determined to do just that while he uses his skin color as a defense mechanism from criticism. BTW if this woman turns out to be a Muslim and, Obama makes excuses for her, then what conclusion should be made? I don't care what they do with that woman's kid -- just like I don't care about that baby of the Muslim terrorists who killed those innocent people in San Bernardino, CA.
MrV
MrV
December 22nd, 2015 at 10:23:33 AM permalink
What does Obama have to do with it?

Stay on topic.

Race is NOT an issue in this case.

It so happens that the defendant is black.

So what?
"What, me worry?"
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
December 22nd, 2015 at 11:02:10 AM permalink

Stay on topic.

So what?

I agree. HeySlick may have caused the most egregious violation of Rule 7 since I've been here.

And your account of the woman is very plausible. People snap every now and again.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 11:09:12 AM permalink

Stay on topic.

So what?

Political correctness won't allow for any discussion about the realities in this case --- IMO ever since Obama has been elected as President he's defended the violent actions of SOO many African Americans --- he continues to make excuses for them - he always avoids what Paul Harvey used to say i.e., 'now here's the rest of the story', -- I despise this racist Black Man and that goes for his wife as well. BTW of the top 10 black/African American racist in America #2 & 3 are Barrack Hussein and Michelle Obama.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 22nd, 2015 at 11:19:36 AM permalink
Should we put a line on the banning.

Under 12 hours -240
Over 12 hours +240
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
December 22nd, 2015 at 11:37:00 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Should we put a line on the banning.

Under 12 hours -240
Over 12 hours +240

I'm not a religious man, but I'm praying for the under.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy 
  • Threads: 20
December 22nd, 2015 at 12:31:46 PM permalink
Hey Slick. Random question. Who are you planning to vote for in the election?
MrV
MrV
December 22nd, 2015 at 12:39:42 PM permalink
Here is the criminal complaint .

Nothing there about her being black nothing about Obama or muslims.

Sorry Slick, go purvey your poisoned ideas elsewhere.

*HeySlick, here's something I'm sure you'll enjoy*

to the rescue
"What, me worry?"
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 12:59:25 PM permalink
SiegFriedRoy --- Random question. Who are you planning to vote for in the election?

I'm not going to vote --- I fought for this country (Korea 67/68 Vietnam 68/69). For some reason the powers that be, believe it's time for a woman President --- what next? elect an homosexual or maybe a transgender/bisexual President -- WTF? has happened to our once great nation/Country?
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
  • Threads: 1
December 22nd, 2015 at 1:09:30 PM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

SiegFriedRoy --- Random question. Who are you planning to vote for in the election?

I'm not going to vote --- I fought for this country (Korea 67/68 Vietnam 68/69). For some reason the powers that be, believe it's time for a woman President --- what next? elect an homosexual or maybe a transgender/bisexual President -- WTF? has happened to our once great nation/Country?

The same thing as whats happening to this thread, being derailed by pointless content.
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 1:18:48 PM permalink
BTW **Every picture tells a story -- she's black. I don't have to be politically correct. FYI if she did yell out these words 'Allah Akbar' (sp?) Who would you associate that line with? Didn't that Muslim Major who shot his fellow soldiers in Texas use that same line? I've already mentioned I feel President Obama is a covert Muslim --- SO there's 3 parallels. You obviously don't like them.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/woman-in-las-vegas-shouted-allahu-akbar-as-she-ran-over-40/
GWAE
GWAE
December 22nd, 2015 at 1:23:53 PM permalink

BTW **Every picture tells a story -- she's black. I don't have to be politically correct. FYI if she did yell out these words 'Allah Akbar' (sp?) Who would you associate that line with? Didn't that Muslim Major who shot his fellow soldiers in Texas use that same line? I've already mentioned I feel President Obama is a covert Muslim --- SO there's 3 parallels. You obviously don't like them.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/woman-in-las-vegas-shouted-allahu-akbar-as-she-ran-over-40/

Oh yeah and I bet people were able to hear someone screaming in a car with windows up, excelerating, and the noises of the strip. Yeah I bet that all happened.

Can wait until your account is nuked.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 22nd, 2015 at 1:31:12 PM permalink

Slick, you fought? I didn't know.... Because you did, if I ran the place which I don't, I'd let you say anything and everything (almost) you wanted to put in print. But I would still ask that you consider carefully your intent, the intent of your post. You sound angry, I can identify with that, I happen to be angry myself more often than I should be...... More often than I should be.
To go back to your post, you said you weren't going to vote. I think you should reconsider, I think you have a voice, I think you should pick a candidate and vote. Even if you think you are trying to pick the lessor of two evils, sad thought but too often true, you should vote.
And you should think, and write, and convince others to reconsider their positions or lack thereof. We can still do that here in the grand USA. That is not a priveledge any of us should take for granted, it could go away. Get involved and help make sure that priveledge endures. You fought, keep fighting......
And I thank you, and salute you, for serving....
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 1:49:16 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Slick, you fought? I didn't know.... Because you did, if I ran the place which I don't, I'd let you say anything and everything (almost) you wanted to put in print. But I would still ask that you consider carefully your intent, the intent of your post. You sound angry, I can identify with that, I happen to be angry myself more often than I should be...... More often than I should be.
To go back to your post, you said you weren't going to vote. I think you should reconsider, I think you have a voice, I think you should pick a candidate and vote. Even if you think you are trying to pick the lessor of two evils, sad thought but too often true, you should vote.
And you should think, and write, and convince others to reconsider their positions or lack thereof. We can still do that here in the grand USA. That is not a priveledge you should take for granted, it could go away. Get involved and help make sure that priveledge endures. You fought, keep fighting......
And I thank you, and salute you, for serving....

Thank you, I appreciate the adulation. I've lost my beliefs in my once Great country. IMO we can NO longer call the enemy the enemy - how in the hell can we defeat something when we can't even identify said threat? BTW TWOFeathersALT I haven't lost my fighting or survival instincts - just my faith in our incompetent leaders especially the racist African American ones e.g. (the Congressional Black Caucus) et al.
MrV
MrV
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:04:02 PM permalink
You post a link to a whacko consipiracy website as an authoritative source?

Bwa ha ha.

Snopes says "B.S ." and so do I.

Snopes: "Lies Vegas"
"What, me worry?"
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:08:05 PM permalink

President Obama is a overt Muslim

The only one in the world who supports gay marriage, drinks beer, eats pork, and lets his wife show that much skin in public. Once he gets the other Muslims to follow him on these issues we will have eliminated over 90% of world wide terrorist threats. Definitely makes him one of the best Presidents in history.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:09:13 PM permalink

Thank you, I appreciate the adulation. I've lost my beliefs in my once Great country. IMO we can NO longer call the enemy the enemy - how in the hell can we defeat something when we can't even identify said threat? BTW TWOFeathersALT I haven't lost my fighting or survival instincts - just my faith in our incompetent leaders especially the racist African American ones e.g. (the Congressional Black Caucus) et al.

You're welcome. But when you throw up your hands, you surrender, to what seems an inevitable and unstoppable decline that you perceive, then you are no longer fighting. I don't really think you've quit fighting. I think you're just lashing out in frustration. That's OK with me.
Another salute.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:20:50 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

You're welcome. But when you throw up your hands, you surrender, to what seems an inevitable and unstoppable decline that you perceive, then you are no longer fighting. I don't really think you've quit fighting. I think you're just lashing out in frustration. That's OK with me.
Another salute.

I believe you're partially correct --- I still have faith in humanity. I'm DEFINETLY frustrated with our so-called leaders and, their political correctness malarkey -- thanks again.
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:22:24 PM permalink

I believe you're partially correct --- I still have faith in humanity. I'm DEFINETLY frustrated with our so-called leaders and, their political correctness malarkey -- thanks again.

I'm not going to vote

You have no right to whine and complain about the current state of affairs in your country then.
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:36:23 PM permalink
Quote: Dodsferd

You have no right to whine and complain about the current state of affairs in your country then.

Yes he does. Let's face it, look at all the people that vote. Most don't put a whole lot of effort into it. Does their magically casting their ballot give them a right to an opinion and HeySlick loses his right?

Give me one person who can tell me their city council person, assembly person, congressman/woman, state senator, U.S. Senators. I'll bet not one forum member knows them all and they certainly don't know what responsibilities each one has. The world is just too complicated.

I can't recall everything HeySlick said, but he's entitled to an opinion.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 2:41:16 PM permalink
Quote: Dodsferd

So, I got my draft notice and did my civic duty - you feel my contempt for our so-called leaders negates my right to voice my opinion (s) huh? FYI I Love My Country - but, despise most if not all politicians.
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:01:44 PM permalink
Liberals constantly bash Donald Trump around here.

Why can't HeySlick bash Obama?
GWAE
GWAE
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:13:56 PM permalink
Quote: HowMany

Liberals constantly bash Donald Trump around here.

Why can't HeySlick bash Obama?

There is a difference between bashing and being racist.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:33:34 PM permalink

Since when is it illegal to be racist? The
vast majority of minorities in this country
are racist as hell. Sit down at a bac table
full of Asians and watch how they treat
you.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:42:43 PM permalink

There in lies the biggest mistake YOU et al continue to make ---- bashing his beliefs and ideology isn't against the law -- you subliminally implying others of being racist because of supposed rude/more than likely truthful rhetoric, you should be ashamed of yourself.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:48:35 PM permalink
Those who vote have no right to complain. They participated in the system. I don't participate so why should I be forced to obey the edicts of other people who decided to? You want to force your beliefs onto other people through voting, then you deserve what you get when beliefs are forced upon you that you don't agree with. The rest of us dont deserve that.
MrV
MrV
December 22nd, 2015 at 5:45:01 PM permalink

So, I got my draft notice and did my civic duty - you feel my contempt for our so-called leaders negates my right to voice my opinion (s) huh? FYI I Love My Country - but, despise most if not all politicians.

No, his point is that in a participatory democracy an informed electorate makes their wishes known primarily by voting.

You don't vote.

How do you expect to change anything?

It's funny, I recall a couple guys wanted to make a run for public office, until it was made known that they didn't vote regularly, at which point they were forced to withdraw from contention.
"What, me worry?"
ams288
ams288
December 22nd, 2015 at 6:44:25 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

The only one in the world who supports gay marriage, drinks beer, eats pork, and lets his wife show that much skin in public. Once he gets the other Muslims to follow him on these issues we will have eliminated over 90% of world wide terrorist threats. Definitely makes him one of the best Presidents in history.

None of the Obama-is-a-Muslim conspiracists EVER respond to this logical argument.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
GWAE
GWAE
December 22nd, 2015 at 6:51:16 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

I agree. HeySlick may have caused the most egregious violation of Rule 7 since I've been here.

And your account of the woman is very plausible. People snap every now and again.

I thought a banning was eminent but after re reading what was written I think it was ok. Was there an edit with the racist stuff removed? I kinds feel like there was.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 22nd, 2015 at 7:03:46 PM permalink
No one, to my knowledge, edited anything. IMO you were reading between the lines, but there was a lot to be read in (I saw the same ugliness in the intent). However, I am allowing people's statements to stand for themselves (and expect people to stand by their statements, or retract them, as maxpen did) as much as possible everywhere, not just this thread. Free speech at its finest.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 7:05:42 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

None of the Obama-is-a-Muslim conspiracists EVER respond to this logical argument.

The problem is his actions today are so toxic, as to convince many of us that he meant the words, “I will stand with the Muslims.” Judge for yourself. Actions speak louder than words. BTW I have NO answer 4 illogical logic.
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
December 22nd, 2015 at 7:08:45 PM permalink

Personally, I prefer if Obama wife wouldn't show any skin at all. Someone that hideous belongs in one of those full pharaoh/mummy costumes with a small slit for her eyes.

And your comment "one of the best presidents in history" . . . . . that's hilarious man.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 22nd, 2015 at 7:50:01 PM permalink

Freedom.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
December 22nd, 2015 at 7:50:28 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

No one, to my knowledge, edited anything. IMO you were reading between the lines, but there was a lot to be read in (I saw the same ugliness in the intent). However, I am allowing people's statements to stand for themselves (and expect people to stand by their statements, or retract them, as maxpen did) as much as possible everywhere, not just this thread. Free speech at its finest.

Well, one benefit of free speech is you find out what people really think. The other forums I use are kind of filtered for intelligence and at least some level of being informed. And most people filter themselves in public. So this place is my reminder that there is no shortage of cretinous bigots out there.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:18:24 PM permalink
Holy guacamole.....
Lemmings, and donkeys, and other asst whatnot!
I love this country!
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:20:49 PM permalink
I know it's probably impossible and doesn't really pertain to this situation, because I don't think she did this for notoriety.

I just wish the media and everyone would stop mentioning the names of people who commit horrible acts. Just give them a long defendant number or something. Don't allow them to become infamously known, quit talking about them. Why put their names out their and give them their own headlines? Let them immediately fade away.

We should Just talk about the Victims instead. Talk about the people who help the victims, heroes, donations, doctors, nurses etc etc.

If some of people knew their names wouldn't be published and they wouldn't any get attention, there would probably be less horrible things like school shootings.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:41:23 PM permalink
Yeah, I agree. Though you're acting for the media to behave ethically, which isn't too likely.

There was one case where they tried to do this, I think in Washington. The police did everything they could to avoid referencing the shooter and asked the media to follow their example.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
December 22nd, 2015 at 8:43:45 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

Well, one benefit of free speech is you find out what people really think. The other forums I use are kind of filtered for intelligence and at least some level of being informed. And most people filter themselves in public. So this place is my reminder that there is no shortage of cretinous bigots out there.

Just to clarify, I wasn't making reference to the typical member. You just see people like this guy, or the rap concerts guy, or the "machine gun pregnant mexican women" guy pop up here, reminding you that they are out there.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 22nd, 2015 at 9:02:33 PM permalink

(adj) Cretin-like, idiotic, boorish (Word found in many early 20th Cent dictionaries has enjoyed recent slang usage, especially among hackers. “Crétin” is a not entirely respected French dialectal term for a deformed or retarded person)

Your closing remark (the bolded area above) says a lot about your lack of character -- oh well, just another Democrat/liberal spewing malarkey.
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
December 22nd, 2015 at 10:19:13 PM permalink

So this place is my reminder that there is no shortage of cretinous bigots out there

Your closing remark (the bolded area above) says a lot about your lack of character -- oh well, just another Democrat/liberal spewing malarkey.

GWAE
GWAE
December 23rd, 2015 at 3:05:03 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I know it's probably impossible and doesn't really pertain to this situation, because I don't think she did this for notoriety.

I just wish the media and everyone would stop mentioning the names of people who commit horrible acts. Just give them a long defendant number or something. Don't allow them to become infamously known, quit talking about them. Why put their names out their and give them their own headlines? Let them immediately fade away.

We should Just talk about the Victims instead. Talk about the people who help the victims, heroes, donations, doctors, nurses etc etc.

If some of people knew their names wouldn't be published and they wouldn't any get attention, there would probably be less horrible things like school shootings.

I couldn't agree more. The media is definitely responsible for some of this stuff. People quite often say that this type of stuff happened long ago but there was no media to report it nationally. I have always said, maybe it didn't happen back then and it only happens now because of the media.
GWAE
GWAE
December 23rd, 2015 at 3:07:06 AM permalink

(adj) Cretin-like, idiotic, boorish (Word found in many early 20th Cent dictionaries has enjoyed recent slang usage, especially among hackers. “Crétin” is a not entirely respected French dialectal term for a deformed or retarded person)

Why does it have to come back to democrat/liberal? Why can't it just be a person making a comment? I can guarantee that anything I say has nothing to do with what party I vote for?
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 23rd, 2015 at 7:20:14 AM permalink

Why does it have to come back to democrat/liberal? Why can't it just be a person making a comment? I can guarantee that anything I say has nothing to do with what party I vote for?

Spoken like a true Democrat!

Joking! No insult intended.
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
December 23rd, 2015 at 7:28:55 AM permalink

I couldn't agree more. The media is definitely responsible for some of this stuff. People quite often say that this type of stuff happened long ago but there was no media to report it nationally. I have always said, maybe it didn't happen back then and it only happens now because of the media.

I have to disagree. And maybe it's semantics, because while I agree that the media, someone's upbringing, drugs and alcohol, radicalization, mental illness, and a number of other reasons may factor into why some people do awful things, the RESPONSIBILITY of their actions falls on the individual.
HeySlick
HeySlick
December 23rd, 2015 at 8:00:51 AM permalink
Quote: MidwestAP

I have to disagree. And maybe it's semantics, because while I agree that the media, someone's upbringing, drugs and alcohol, radicalization, mental illness, and a number of other reasons may factor into why some people do awful things, the RESPONSIBILITY of their actions falls on the individual.

You're absolutely correct -- but, in the current climate of political correctness and organizations such as BLM (aka) Blacklivesmatter along with the Congressional Black Caucus that individual will never be held responsible for her actions. I'm so tired of hearing about how oppressed African Americans are and they don't have the same opportunities as others in society have. So many segments of Americas black populous are SO ungrateful and hateful that their messages will never be heard. The BLM movement is determined to destroy the Mall of America this Xmas shopping session.

edit/add
Instead of meaningless protests, why doesn't BLM actually do something to show that black lives do in fact matter? How about going into these hard-core, gang-infested cities and giving black youth something to do? How about teaching black children the importance of getting an education? How about revitalizing inner cities where there is nothing but decay and despair? How about putting out Public Service Announcements that there is hope and alternatives to violence? If black lives matter, then do something for the black community. Yes, there is police brutality, but that is far from the main problem plaguing black communities.
  • Jump to: