• Threads: 11
June 20th, 2014 at 4:02:38 AM permalink
Is it time to spin up ahigh?
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
June 20th, 2014 at 8:41:31 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

What if someone asked to be permanently suspended? I'm sure mods will say no to protect people like AOS. Not that I have anything bad to say about him(I just think the situation was a bit drama queenish), I was just wondering.

If this makes AOS feel any better, even if the Wizard wrote them trip reports himself, I would be skeptical and assume he was mistaken, or went off his rocker.

Ugh, did I really write "current former member"? I need someone to proofread the crap that I write.

Anyway, my understanding is that it's current members only. The Wizard himself pointing this out during the JJ debacle/nuking.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
June 20th, 2014 at 10:06:04 AM permalink
TournamentKing was a daisy. While taking my advice he called me everything but a human being.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
Lemieux66
Lemieux66
  • Threads: 24
June 20th, 2014 at 10:44:41 AM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Ugh, did I really write "current former member"? I need someone to proofread the crap that I write.

Anyway, my understanding is that it's current members only. The Wizard himself pointing this out during the JJ debacle/nuking.

I think the proper term might be "voluntarily inactive"
10 eyes for an eye. 10 teeth for a tooth. 10 bucks for a buck?! Hit the bad guys where it hurts the most: the face and the wallet.
kubikulann
kubikulann
  • Threads: 27
June 22nd, 2014 at 4:27:37 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Mr. Warmth,

Your idea of fun is my idea of a disaster waiting to happen. I respectfully request, just short of closing the thread altogether, that anyone who wishes to respond to this do so via PM to the OP rather than public bashing and rehashing of past ugly arguments. Thank you.

I know it is bad form to publicly state "I block you", but I suppose it is alright to say "I block this thread as of this moment."
Reperiet qui quaesiverit
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
June 22nd, 2014 at 6:15:41 AM permalink
Quote: kubikulann

I know it is bad form to publicly state "I block you", but I suppose it is alright to say "I block this thread as of this moment."

or you could just block it and not say anything.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

• Jump to: