Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
June 21st, 2018 at 12:07:26 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

you're slipping girl.

Even if it was 6 years ago, it was still nasty what he was doing. CVS recalled all their stock of what he was buying and warned customers who may have already bought one of his used items that those items were now under a recall and to not use it IIRC.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
June 21st, 2018 at 4:27:40 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Would be nice if one hotel you could sleep peacefully during the day time without sunlight peeking inside, or bright lights at night.

That hotel that rents rooms and provides companion cats also has very effective drapes but also provides sleep masks. We evolved in a world of darkness, daylight and an intervening gradual graying of the dawn that re-set our biological clocks and kept circadian rythms entrained, but now we live in a world of light pollution. Even a research station on the Outer Banks that was built to study the effects of light pollution on marine life in a tide pool was forced by the department of homeland security to install several bright exterior flood lights!

By the way, sleep masks can run from about a dollar to about thirty dollars. People in the entertainment industry often swear by them because their hour are so variable and often their hotel rooms may vary greatly. Even a musician playing a steady gig in some house band will go somewhere and jam when he gets off work and will go home to sleep well after dawn so he will need a sleep mask even if he has heavy drapes and "theater black" curtains.
Last edited by: FleaStiff on Jun 21, 2018
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
June 21st, 2018 at 4:40:53 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I remember an article begging young people in their teens and very early 20's to think REALLY hard before getting a Tattoo. "Tattoos are PERMANENT. Sure in your Youth, you rock Shawn Mendez, but what's going to happen when your 40 year old self no longer is rocking him?"

One young Texas girl got a tattoo above her tit proclaiming that "Dave's the Best". What was she thinking of? That Dave would never leave her and subsequent males would not mind that tattoo?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 209
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
June 21st, 2018 at 4:51:54 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

One young Texas girl got a tattoo above her tit proclaiming that "Dave's the Best". What was she thinking of? That Dave would never leave her and subsequent males would not mind that tattoo?

just find another Dave
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
June 21st, 2018 at 6:16:53 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

just find another Dave

I do not like tattoo's, but I could make an exception if all of the other circumstances are advantageous.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
June 21st, 2018 at 6:43:11 AM permalink
Medical tattoos are being developed so as to end the need for blood samples for such things as glucose testing for diabetics or ketones testing.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 209
June 21st, 2018 at 7:20:24 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I do not like tattoo's, but I could make an exception if all of the other circumstances are advantageous.

Bad news, she cheats on Dave with other Daves. You'll never know when she says the other guy's name.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 21st, 2018 at 1:10:33 PM permalink
Kid was shot by cop here locally. Not sure if it made national. I am so annoyed by protestors and outrage against the cops. Yes this cop did shoot him while unarmed and running away. So yeah he should probably go to jail. However why isn't there outrage against the kid who was just in a car that did a drive by shooting that killed someone and ran when cops pulled them over. How about dont do illegal things and this confrontation would never happen
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
June 21st, 2018 at 1:38:21 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Kid was shot by cop here locally. Not sure if it made national. I am so annoyed by protestors and outrage against the cops. Yes this cop did shoot him while unarmed and running away. So yeah he should probably go to jail. However why isn't there outrage against the kid who was just in a car that did a drive by shooting that killed someone and ran when cops pulled them over. How about dont do illegal things and this confrontation would never happen

Mostly people shouldn't react so quickly to news. There is always more information likely to come out before you get a complete picture. Hell, if people get the wrong person ID'd then someone can get hurt who didn't even have anything to do with it.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 78
June 21st, 2018 at 1:50:21 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Kid was shot by cop here locally. Not sure if it made national. I am so annoyed by protestors and outrage against the cops. Yes this cop did shoot him while unarmed and running away.

A cop can only kill somebody if they feel them are in imminent danger or another person is in imminent danger
If there is no imminent danger and a cop kills somebody, its murder
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"

• Jump to: