Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 92
June 16th, 2018 at 10:00:43 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I don't know but I get a kick out of these random 20 somethings running around sporting totally random doodles. How the heck can anyone think that looks good. At least some people have a theme with their artwork which I can understand.

I don't understand tats either but different strokes for different folks
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
June 16th, 2018 at 10:53:17 AM permalink
I'm just sure there is a story behind each and every scribble. Maybe she can convey them to her grandchildren after she pulls them taught so they can be fully interpreted.

Last edited by: MaxPen on Jun 16, 2018
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 193
June 16th, 2018 at 11:04:38 AM permalink
The only article I remembered about tattoo warnings basically just said they can interfere with medical tests, like CT scans or MRIs, cant remember which one or both.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 43
June 16th, 2018 at 12:18:57 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

The only article I remembered about tattoo warnings basically just said they can interfere with medical tests, like CT scans or MRIs, cant remember which one or both.

I think old tattoo inks had iron or some type of ferrous metal that would react to the magnets in an MRI.

I dont think modern tattoo inks have that issue, but Im not 100% on that.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 16th, 2018 at 1:13:31 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I don't know but I get a kick out of these random 20 somethings running around sporting totally random doodles. How the heck can anyone think that looks good. At least some people have a theme with their artwork which I can understand.

The
Hate
U
Give
Little
Infants
F***s
Everyone

also

"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 159
June 18th, 2018 at 12:36:04 AM permalink
Time to mention Walmart again.

Quote:

A 23-year-old Walmart shopper is accused of making fraudulent returns at more than 1,000 of the chain's stores across the country.
Thomas Frudaker was arrested Wednesday. Officials said he made $1.3 million worth of fraudulent returns at Walmart stores.

Suspicion arose when Frudaker attempted to return a computer at a Walmart in Yuma, Arizona, officials said. The store reported it appeared he had taken parts out of the machine before making the return.

According to CNN affiliate KSWT, the Yuma Police Department said it found Frudaker had committed similar fraudulent returns at more than 1,000 Walmarts over 18 months.

So, sounds like he was probably selling components out of equipment he bought, then returning the partially stripped unit. That's where all those spare parts come from on Ebay.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/walmart-shopper-accused-of-making-more-than-1000-fake-returns/ar-AAyN9Gd?ocid=spartanntp
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
June 18th, 2018 at 2:25:22 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Do people know tattoos are permanent,

When I was a kid in the 50's,
nobody had a tattoo except
my uncle. It was a hula dancer
on his bicep and he could make
her dance. We thought it was
very exotic and cool.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 193
June 18th, 2018 at 8:26:53 AM permalink
Would be nice if one hotel you could sleep peacefully during the day time without sunlight peeking inside, or bright lights at night.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 103
June 18th, 2018 at 8:32:02 AM permalink

Would be nice if one hotel you could sleep peacefully during the day time without sunlight peeking inside, or bright lights at night.

I was in a not very expensive small hotel in Iceland that had shades that were so good essentially not a photon made it inside when closed. Since nighttime was like daytime it was a great perk.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 22
June 18th, 2018 at 9:13:23 AM permalink

The linq in Vegas has excellent black out shades.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston

• Jump to: