Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
December 7th, 2016 at 5:14:13 PM permalink
A while back I mentioned that I thought amy schumer was hot. It must have just been the show I was watching or maybe it was her 5 years ago but her in the old Navy commercials are not hot at all. I will just stick to Reese witherspoon.

Speaking of that, we were in a checkout the other day and my wife saw her on a cover. She asked me if I had the option would I leave her and the kids for reese. Of course I said yes. Apparently that was the wrong answer.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
charlestfuller
charlestfuller
  • Threads: 3
December 7th, 2016 at 8:30:38 PM permalink
It's been the reverse for me regarding Jennifer Lawrence. I thought she was just some average girl starting with these Hunger Games movies but she is FINE in all these movies she shows up in now haha
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
December 7th, 2016 at 10:10:55 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I will just stick to Reese witherspoon.

Speaking of that, we were in a checkout the other day and my wife saw her on a cover. She asked me if I had the option would I leave her and the kids for reese. Of course I said yes. Apparently that was the wrong answer.

That is surpassed only by, "Honey, do I look fat in this dress?"
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
December 8th, 2016 at 5:17:58 PM permalink
Godspeed Jonn Glenn
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." - Isaac Newton
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 173
December 15th, 2016 at 10:11:12 AM permalink
Treasure hunter in jail for two years. Won't fess up to where the gold is. Apparently cheated his investors.

Being fined 1k a day as well. How long will he last? Claims he forgot where it is. Doubt his investors have much sympathy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/a-treasure-hunter-found-3-tons-of-sunken-gold-%E2%80%94-and-can%E2%80%99t-leave-jail-until-he-says-where-it-is/ar-AAlyFIa?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Everything is in high definition today except Bigfoot and UFOs
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 15th, 2016 at 2:39:05 PM permalink
What would that much gold do to the dollar, if it was sold?

I also thought I read somewhere that it is illegal to own god bars.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
December 15th, 2016 at 3:35:15 PM permalink
Antiquity ownership is legal. The Judge screwed him. Allocated things to partners on a sequential basis, so that a valuable collection of four coints would be split into a miniscule one coin each losing most of its value to collectors.

He tried to micromanage the loot and the judge just got frustrated and said rot in jail.

Its best to simply keep your mouth shut and only take as investors people who will not challenge your bookkeeping.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
December 15th, 2016 at 8:20:07 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

What would that much gold do to the dollar, if it was sold?

I also thought I read somewhere that it is illegal to own god bars.

Nothing really. Most of the value would be due to historical significance, not like it would be melted down ruining the value. It all just gets hoarded anyways and gold value is manipulated. However if you find the wrong ship, an insurance company will come after with some claim and take it. After hundreds of years, kind of terrible people invest looking for ships then insurance companies get it in court when they're spending nothing to find it. We all suspect that's wrong and they might not actually have the claims they claim they have.
I am a robot.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
December 15th, 2016 at 8:35:39 PM permalink
The insurance companies don't even pretend to have documentation, its usually just bald claims.

That is why most salvagers don't announce finds or locations and often engage in 'target practice' with those who try to follow them.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
December 15th, 2016 at 9:02:04 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

There was some talk about iq scores and tests in that ok mlkthread dragged up. Took some tests online, the results seemed about what I expected.

I took one a few years ago and the result was higher than anticipated (78). I noticed there was a button to share your results on social media and I figured they inflated your scores to encourage you to do so.

• Jump to: