Thread Rating:

MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 328
December 2nd, 2016 at 6:33:31 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Fair enough, sorry you didn't like it. I probably could have trimmed it down a bit.

I sort of liked it, but sort of liking isn't good enough for best of.

There are many millions of posts on CL, and only the finest cream can rise to the top.

Only the best.

For those who don't know WTF we are talking about, here's a link to the recent "best of craigslist."

Y'all can be the judge and jury.
"What, me worry?"
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
December 3rd, 2016 at 4:20:39 AM permalink
Staying in a fairfield suites in chicago. It just opened this week so I may be the first person to ever crap in this toilet. Anyways, they have 42 inch smart tvs. Kinda neat to be able to watch netflix, hulu, and youtube. I wonder how much movie revenue they will lose. Do people even rent movies in hotels anymore? I was surprised to get this hotel for only 10k points a night wit free breakfast.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
onenickelmiracleMooseton
December 4th, 2016 at 5:41:27 AM permalink
People complain about the dc beltway but i90 in chicago blows that small street away. Everytime I drive this route it makes me want to go postal.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
December 4th, 2016 at 5:48:44 AM permalink
There was some talk about iq scores and tests in that ok mlkthread dragged up. Took some tests online, the results seemed about what I expected, then took this one, and did not like the results I got at the end. It was hard as hell, felt like I was deciphering an alien dictionary or something. Do not take the test and do not share your results, I warn you.

a prince at the end

https://www.iqtestforfree.net/iq-test.html

PS All the other tests on the other sites gave me a score of 128-130, so that explains why I'm the forum idiot.
I am a robot.
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
onenickelmiracle
December 5th, 2016 at 1:23:59 AM permalink
No prince waiting. You just find out it isn't free. Double bitch slap sent your way for wasting an hour of my time to find out how dumb I am.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Mooseton
December 5th, 2016 at 1:32:23 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

No prince waiting. You just find out it isn't free. Double bitch slap sent your way for wasting an hour of my time to find out how dumb I am.

Hahaha a Nigerian prince. Lolz. It seems so easy at the beginning, then becomes incredibly difficult at the end though. It was making me incredibly stressed. It was like not knowing how to read staring at letters and words. The last few were just so flabbergasting. I couldn't make any sense of them whatsoever.

I did advise not taking the test though it was reverse psychology. You weren't supposed to share your results, ruining the fun for everyone to fall in that trap.
I am a robot.
GWAE
GWAE
onenickelmiracle
December 5th, 2016 at 6:45:35 AM permalink
Yeah thanks I fell for it too.

I got to about question 40 before I was ready to break my phone. I guessed on the last 15 or so because it was hurting my brain.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 5th, 2016 at 7:34:09 AM permalink
Noticed when they pitched paying for it, there is a log out button at the bottom of the page. Didn't even know what it means, but probably best logging out. Since you connect to Facebook first before they drop the sales pitch, don't know. It doesn't log you out of facebook, so...
I am a robot.
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 48
December 5th, 2016 at 10:50:16 AM permalink
I did the 1st ten questions and thought it was too easy so something had to be wrong,so i quit.
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
December 7th, 2016 at 5:33:03 AM permalink
Don't you hate that Act mouthwash commercial? A lady leads in, saying, "I was having a conversation with my hygienist and she said the most random thing...", and the most random thing was talking about dental care. Now if a mechanic mentioned it, maybe that would be random, unless you brought up your teeth, then he said the most knowledgeable thing.
I am a robot.

• Jump to: