Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 203
May 4th, 2022 at 3:12:32 AM permalink

female Corrections Officer hot for murderer - helps him escape_____________ well, he is very handsome______________________(~:\

from a Grateful Dead song_________________𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜______________𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔_________________________________________________________★ ★ ★ ★ ★

.https://www.thedailybeast.com/vicky-white-alabama-prison-guard-who-fled-with-murder-inmate-casey-white-was-cashed-up-and-eying-florida

"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 175
May 4th, 2022 at 7:01:35 AM permalink
I don't think I would run off with a female convicted murderer much less totally trust her no matter how attractive she was. I suppose it would depend on the case on how much I believed her. Multiple men die. Nope. I can't sleep with one eye open, or keep checking the kitchen cupboard for rat poison every night of the relationship plus worry about the police busting down the door at some point.
The Hall of Unverified Claims is a vast place with many shelves.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
May 4th, 2022 at 8:13:30 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I don't think I would run off with a female convicted murderer much less totally trust her no matter how attractive she was. I suppose it would depend on the case on how much I believed her. Multiple men die. Nope. I can't sleep with one eye open, or keep checking the kitchen cupboard for rat poison every night of the relationship plus worry about the police busting down the door at some point.
link to original post

Couldn’t help but notice you didn’t rule out running off with a male convicted murderer;)
rxwine
rxwine
May 4th, 2022 at 9:50:03 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

link to original post

Couldn’t help but notice you didn’t rule out running off with a male convicted murderer;)
link to original post

Only if I’m in the joint with him!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 203
May 9th, 2022 at 4:24:26 AM permalink

she bought it at Goodwill for $34.99____________turns out it's a relic from Ancient Rome from between 753 BC and 476 AD

https://www.businessinsider.com/roman-bust-sold-goodwill-store-3499-2000-year-old-relic-2022-5#:~:text=A%20Texas%20woman%20has%20handed,Austin%2C%20Texas%2C%20in%202018

"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
rxwine
rxwine
May 11th, 2022 at 7:12:36 PM permalink
Update (12 May 2022): The big day of the announcement is today! Make sure to check back to ScienceAlert's home page for a live blog of the press conference at roughly 08:40 am EDT, or 12:40 UTC.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 314
May 12th, 2022 at 3:31:49 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

female Corrections Officer hot for murderer - helps him escape_____________ well, he is very handsome______________________(~:\

link to original post

ha!

actually the problem of vulnerable women interacting with these criminals is fairly new, it being unthinkable not so long ago to allow such contact. Now that women are in contact through their various jobs.... lawyers, prison psychologists [not guards much I think]... we have these incidents of romance and resultant episodes of helping inmates escape. I get the feeling that it is now realized that it is necessary to take extra steps to warn women to not fall victim.

Of course the incidents get a lot of media attention, so maybe the percentages of women falling victim is low. But undeniably a case of 'up from zero'

The problem isn't 'good looks' so much as that many, many criminals are masters of manipulation, world class con-men that have spent a lifetime practicing their art. In so many cases it's what got them in trouble in the first place.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
rxwine
rxwine
May 12th, 2022 at 6:45:49 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Quote: lilredrooster

link to original post

ha!

actually the problem of vulnerable women interacting with these criminals is fairly new, it being unthinkable not so long ago to allow such contact. Now that women are in contact through their various jobs.... lawyers, prison psychologists [not guards much I think]... we have these incidents of romance and resultant episodes of helping inmates escape. I get the feeling that it is now realized that it is necessary to take extra steps to warn women to not fall victim.

Of course the incidents get a lot of media attention, so maybe the percentages of women falling victim is low. But undeniably a case of 'up from zero'

The problem isn't 'good looks' so much as that many, many criminals are masters of manipulation, world class con-men that have spent a lifetime practicing their art. In so many cases it's what got them in trouble in the first place.
link to original post

Not sure what the odds are a 6'9" man can blend in with the crowd. Seems low to me.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 55
May 12th, 2022 at 1:59:32 PM permalink

Update (12 May 2022): The big day of the announcement is today! Make sure to check back to ScienceAlert's home page for a live blog of the press conference at roughly 08:40 am EDT, or 12:40 UTC.
link to original post

We finally have an image of the black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy. Pretty sobering. Our lives revolve around a hole.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
May 12th, 2022 at 7:00:41 PM permalink
Is there a difference between a black hole and a wormhole as used in SciFi?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.

• Jump to: