Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 163
January 12th, 2020 at 11:25:31 AM permalink
Quote:

A woman missed out on $10,000 with her wrong answer on "Family Feud Canada." But the viral video of her answer got her $10,000 worth of free food.

" Whoever guesses this wins the game," host Gerry Dee told two contestants on Thursday.

"Name Popeye's favorite food," he said.

Contestant Eve Dubois could barely wait for him to finish before hitting the buzzer and singing "Chhhiiicckkkeennnn."

Hope she has lots of friends. 10k of Popeye's chicken will probably lay her up with various medical conditions.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 92
Thanks for this post from:
miplet
January 12th, 2020 at 11:35:31 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Hope she has lots of friends. 10k of Popeye's chicken will probably lay her up with various medical conditions.

Have you seen the price of fast food chicken lately?
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 163
January 12th, 2020 at 11:51:41 AM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Have you seen the price of fast food chicken lately?

Well, I hope that's more than a couple weeks worth, or prices really have gone up!
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
Joeman
January 12th, 2020 at 2:03:29 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Why does CET send me an email offer for an AC junket when it is already completely booked? I just got the email and clicked the link to book, and it says "Sold Out?!"

Call the phone number. They always seem to find room for me regardless of the status on the computer. I think they rank your play in deciding whether to override.

They also have the option of chartering a larger plane sometimes if demand is there. It's worth at least getting on their waiting/standby list.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 264
beachbumbabs
January 12th, 2020 at 2:10:45 PM permalink
Yes, its a sales gimmick. Call, introduce yourself, let them look up your action on their computer and suddenly they will find you a free or discounted seat.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 227
January 12th, 2020 at 2:39:38 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Yes, its a sales gimmick. Call, introduce yourself, let them look up your action on their computer and suddenly they will find you a free or discounted seat.

Or at least a host overlooking your activities
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
mltomg
mltomg
  • Threads: 0
January 20th, 2020 at 12:12:08 AM permalink
When it comes to drug calculations, each drug organisation manufactures their pills in standard concentrations and you may discover those on any field categorised correctly for the unique drug in question. Example By regulation, pharmacies that dispense medicines are required to have this info on the label.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 264
January 20th, 2020 at 12:59:16 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Or at least a host overlooking your activities

Of course. players card, drivers license, left thumbprint, name of favorite pet. they track you, they track your action.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 21
January 20th, 2020 at 8:07:40 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Jesus, that sounds like a TERRIBLE sales gimmick. When I see "sold out," I walk away.
Jimmy2Times
Jimmy2Times
  • Threads: 1
January 20th, 2020 at 8:17:08 AM permalink
Was at Turning Stone (Upstate New York) for the boxing card this past weekend. Ran into Mr. Graziano (Tony Graziano - he promoted Carmen Basilio back in the day, and later on Basilio's nephew Billy Backus). My Father made a point to introduce me to Mr. Graziano over 60 years ago at a card at the Syracuse War Memorial and I had not seen Mr. Graziano for 30 years or so. Mr. Graziano was at Turning Stone celebrating his 98th birthday. He looked great and still has a strong handshake. He gave me the "how ya doing kid" and it made my night.

If you have a minute or two to spare, type into Google " im-the-only-one-who-came-back-cny-d-day-veteran-remembers Tony Graziano" to read about Mr. Graziano service during WWII. (I tried to post the link but it doesn't seem to posting my message).

Mr. Tony Graziano is a man that commands great respect, great respect.
I 'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

• Jump to: