Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 159
  • Posts: 9112
November 18th, 2019 at 7:35:39 PM permalink
Mickey & Minnie Mouse are 91 today. Too old to snatch the cheese, but the right age to cut it.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 546
November 19th, 2019 at 8:58:33 AM permalink
https://imgur.com/qjuwFr0

I think I figured out why my mom's accident showed up on my record.

So, I get a call from my insurance co. about a 2nd accident asking what happened and that he had a hard time finding my #, I changed my # ~2 years ago. He was shocked that I was not the driver. He updates the info and said that my mom needs to call him back to explain because the other party has made a claim against us. I think someone in the claims office is data entering random names off the policy without reading the Traffic report carefully. This is the 2nd time.

During a quote for insurance I get a webpage asking what happened on a certain date and who was at fault. And the premium increases 50%. I call lexis nexis. She has me on hold for 5 minutes and said that my record is clear for the last 5 years. And that she is putting a dispute that I am not the driver.

These accidents seem like set ups. A truck would come from a residential road or driveway and tbone my parents car when my parents are driving between restaurants. Cops would not write ticket to a felon (assault drugs)with no driver's license. All 4, Put blame on mom and falsify traffic report and ticket. 3 times, car is towed without letting parents take any belongings out. PD is painted on windsheild. I believe a group of delusional cops beleive that they will find something incriminating like drugs. The've been spreading rumors for 35 years. They've done this 3 times. Also, a cop associate brought my van back 1 hour late and it was ransacked. Nothing missing though. In one case the fleeing truck left his bumper. The cops didn't put it on the news, remains unsolved. The detective saw my dad's scalp was stapled back and he has brain damage.

My dad began his restaurant sleeping in his car and then a travel trailer. He built it the honest way.
Last edited by: jjjoooggg on Nov 19, 2019
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 3642
November 19th, 2019 at 2:46:08 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I noticed that I forgot the word *DIDN'T.

I think everyone got the point.

I wonder if anything like this will re-emerge in the near future? I think life would be so much easier if you could automatically record everything you wanted to along with many other interesting things you could do but something like this. Can't they make some kind of program that would prevent people from using it for creepy crap? Then again, they probably eliminate half their market by doing that.



Apple is seriously trying to make it the next big thing after the iPhone. I predict it will fail spectacularly. Just google "Apple glasses."
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17277
November 19th, 2019 at 2:56:13 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Apple is seriously trying to make it the next big thing after the iPhone. I predict it will fail spectacularly. Just google "Apple glasses."

I normally don't like Apple products too much, but this would change my mind if they came out with something good before anyone else.

Thanks, I'll look into it.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 92
  • Posts: 9659
November 19th, 2019 at 3:27:56 PM permalink
flying to Boston on Thursday. Booked it a few days ago. Today I was adding something in my google calendar for Dec and I noticed that I had a flight scheduled for Dec 5th. I was wondering where I was going and then realized that it was my Thursday flight. I somehow clicked the wrong date when booking. Not even sure how I would have done that. Luckily for me google decides to add things from your email into your calendar. If they wouldnt have done that I would have been at the airport on Thursday with no ticket and possibly missed my important business meeting.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 157
  • Posts: 7941
November 19th, 2019 at 4:25:43 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

flying to Boston on Thursday. Booked it a few days ago. Today I was adding something in my google calendar for Dec and I noticed that I had a flight scheduled for Dec 5th. I was wondering where I was going and then realized that it was my Thursday flight. I somehow clicked the wrong date when booking. Not even sure how I would have done that. Luckily for me google decides to add things from your email into your calendar. If they wouldnt have done that I would have been at the airport on Thursday with no ticket and possibly missed my important business meeting.



Always let your administrative assistant book your travel. Then you have a scapegoat when things go bad.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Joined: Apr 30, 2015
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 3690
Thanks for this post from:
SOOPOO
November 19th, 2019 at 4:27:50 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

flying to Boston on Thursday. Booked it a few days ago. Today I was adding something in my google calendar for Dec and I noticed that I had a flight scheduled for Dec 5th. I was wondering where I was going and then realized that it was my Thursday flight. I somehow clicked the wrong date when booking. Not even sure how I would have done that. Luckily for me google decides to add things from your email into your calendar. If they wouldnt have done that I would have been at the airport on Thursday with no ticket and possibly missed my important business meeting.


Iím so paranoid about that type of thing. I must verify the date Iím booking about 4 or 5 times before I actually click purchase. Same thing with hotels.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 2044
November 19th, 2019 at 5:09:08 PM permalink
I think Iíve booked the wrong date twice. I always check the confirmation email so got the 24 hour free cancellation both times.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 2440
November 19th, 2019 at 5:20:21 PM permalink


William Shatner and Henry Rollins perform Jingle bells, ruining Christmas forever.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 92
  • Posts: 9660
November 19th, 2019 at 5:47:10 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Iím so paranoid about that type of thing. I must verify the date Iím booking about 4 or 5 times before I actually click purchase. Same thing with hotels.



so am I. I honestly have no idea how I would have possibly done that. I know I checked it.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: