Thread Rating:

SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
January 22nd, 2022 at 12:51:50 PM permalink
Anyone notice I post far more infrequently here during these big market down times than when it was going up?

Now up just 129% from inception.

Total value down 8% from November high. I think this would qualify as a ‘correction’ over the last two months. I hope it is done correcting!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 229
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:31:13 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Anyone notice I post far more infrequently here during these big market down times than when it was going up?

Total value down 8% from November high. I think this would qualify as a ‘correction’ over the last two months. I hope it is done correcting!
link to original post

Indeed the market has not been as fun lately. Nor has crypto, Luckily bear markets end sooner or later.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
February 9th, 2022 at 3:16:08 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

link to original post

Indeed the market has not been as fun lately. Nor has crypto, Luckily bear markets end sooner or later.
link to original post

As may be noticed, I tend to post here more on up days! Back to up 136%. ATH is plus 149%. So it’s down around 5% from ATH in November. I have to admit I have no idea which way market will go. All governors now are ending coronavirus restrictions which should be a bonus to the markets. But I’ve been wrong before…

I’ve not been paying as much attention to stocks recently as I’ve been working on the online sports betting. Which makes little actual sense….
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 9th, 2022 at 4:48:12 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

As may be noticed, I tend to post here more on up days! Back to up 136%. ATH is plus 149%. So it’s down around 5% from ATH in November. I have to admit I have no idea which way market will go. All governors now are ending coronavirus restrictions which should be a bonus to the markets. But I’ve been wrong before…

I’ve not been paying as much attention to stocks recently as I’ve been working on the online sports betting. Which makes little actual sense….
link to original post

It is going to be the fed not the virus in 2022. IMHO anyhow. It is why I left the mortgage and title business after 18 years.

Get off Transit Rd and get the management at XXII getting things moving! They are finally selling their VLN smokes. She could pop from the $2s to $8 if some of the analysts are to be believed. I was making a killing on covered calls on that one last summer.

I tell you again, check out BROS.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 198
February 18th, 2022 at 2:41:51 AM permalink

stupid stock market reporting from The Washington Post
the Dow closed yesterday at 34,312.03
the drop is only 1.8%

this is their screaming headline on The Front Page of today's online edition

"𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳"______Edgar Allan Poe
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
February 18th, 2022 at 11:03:14 AM permalink
I see SpaceX is doing a 10 for 1 split. I wonder if that means they will be going public soon?
Order from chaos
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 18th, 2022 at 2:01:15 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I see SpaceX is doing a 10 for 1 split. I wonder if that means they will be going public soon?
link to original post

Why would they do a split if they are not public?
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 2
February 18th, 2022 at 7:16:08 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Assuming it will go public soon enough. I’m guessing $56 looks better on an IPO rather than $560. Cosmetic.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 19th, 2022 at 2:58:56 AM permalink
Quote: TDVegas

link to original post

link to original post

Assuming it will go public soon enough. I’m guessing $56 looks better on an IPO rather than $560. Cosmetic.
link to original post

The point is if they are not public there is no stock to split.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
February 19th, 2022 at 3:57:32 AM permalink

Quote: TDVegas

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

The point is if they are not public there is no stock to split.
link to original post

Sure there is. And many people own it.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.

• Jump to: