Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
December 24th, 2013 at 2:13:54 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Very good. But is Obama racist? Even Bill Clinton said that Obama played the race card on him:

"I think that they [the Obama campaign] played the race card on me, and we now know from memos from the campaign and everything that they planned to do it all along."

Guess Twird doesn't want to admit that Obama himself played the race card. Even Bill Clinton admitted it. Oh well.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 24th, 2013 at 2:19:15 PM permalink
Twirdman, was Robert Byrd a racist?
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
December 24th, 2013 at 2:21:05 PM permalink

Very good. But is Obama racist? Even Bill Clinton said that Obama played the race card on him:

"I think that they [the Obama campaign] played the race card on me, and we now know from memos from the campaign and everything that they planned to do it all along."

Guess Twird doesn't want to admit that Obama himself played the race card. Even Bill Clinton admitted it. Oh well.

I don't even know what that means in this phrase. Sure Obama got out the black vote which helped him win I guess you could argue that thats playing the race card. I don't think having blacks vote is inherently a bad racist thing though so don't know what you're getting at. Now again were Rush's statements racist.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 24th, 2013 at 2:21:52 PM permalink
This Robert Byrd?

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[11][12]

In 1946, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:[17]

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946[11][18
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 2:24:19 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

Twirdman, was Robert Byrd a racist?

Yes Robert Byrd was an incredibly racist Dixiecrat. I feel you're trying to make me admit that Democrats can be racist so I'll admit that too. There are plenty of racist Democrats. Don't see how thats pertinent to whether Rush is racist.

I will also say Byrd did renounce his segregationist policies before he died but probably still a racist then.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 24th, 2013 at 2:24:24 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

I don't even know what that means in this phrase

Twird's afraid to answer. ;)
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 2:26:08 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

This Robert Byrd?

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[11][12]

In 1946, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:[17]

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

Oh come now he said things way more racist than that. Remember he was one of the Dixiecrats who filibustered the civil rights act. Guy was a horrible racist douchebag. Again though that in no way excuses modern day racism.
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 2:27:52 PM permalink

I don't even know what that means in this phrase

Twird's afraid to answer. ;)

I said he played the race card if what you mean by that is he got out the black vote. I don't think that getting blacks to vote is a bad thing though. So no I don't think Obama did anything racist. So again when are you going to answer about Rush? I answered about Biden and Obama and Robert Byrd yet you haven't answered about Rush. So thats 3 to your 0 but remember I'm the one to afraid to answer.
RonC
RonC
December 24th, 2013 at 2:29:18 PM permalink
Rush is in the ENTERTAINMENT business. He also has a point of view that he presents. His job is to get ratings and sponsorship dollars. He gets paid to push your buttons and to make you have an opinion about him. He says some things that are controversial and address race in ways that may make people uncomfortable, but he also talks about other people in unflattering ways...so I don't think he is a "racist" at all.

The NFL was not the place for him because they generally try to avoid controversy and present a clean product. It doesn't really work all that well because the thugs still get in the game and there are way too many blotter incidents for the NFL's desired image.

Just tossing the word "racist" at someone does not make them one.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 24th, 2013 at 2:29:28 PM permalink
Hey guys, see how Twird likes to go off on complete tangents? This thread is about a living wage, yet Twird is ranting & raving about Rush Limbaugh. *facepalm*
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
December 24th, 2013 at 2:30:05 PM permalink

This Robert Byrd?

Oh come now he said things way more racist than that. Remember he was one of the Dixiecrats who filibustered the civil rights act. Guy was a horrible racist douchebag. Again though that in no way excuses modern day racism.

You spelled "Democrat" wrong.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 2:34:38 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Dixiecrats were a subset of the Democrats just like Tea partiers are members of the Republican party. I never denied he was a Democrat but sure if you want yeah Robert Byrd was an incredibly racist Democrat. Don't think that adds anything to the statement since it just removes an added layer of specification but sure if thats the way you like it.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 24th, 2013 at 3:03:50 PM permalink

This Robert Byrd?

Duplicate please remove
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 24th, 2013 at 3:07:05 PM permalink

Dixiecrats were a subset of the Democrats just like Tea partiers are members of the Republican party. I never denied he was a Democrat but sure if you want yeah Robert Byrd was an incredibly racist Democrat. Don't think that adds anything to the statement since it just removes an added layer of specification but sure if thats the way you like it.

I know what Dixiecrats were but to point out Democrats have a very bad history of racism is how I like it. IOW I like the truth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 24th, 2013 at 3:10:07 PM permalink

Don't see how thats pertinent to whether Rush is racist.

You act like being racist is a bad thing. Everybody
is racist to some extent. Everybody.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 3:11:50 PM permalink

I know what Dixiecrats were but to point out Democrats have a very bad history of racism is how I like it. IOW I like the truth.

I never denied a history of racism amongst the Democratic party don't see how that excuses modern day racism of the Republican party in general or Rush in particular.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
December 24th, 2013 at 3:14:15 PM permalink
Damn spent 10 minutes on a post a few hours ago and it never posted. Won't repost because it was so perfect and won't tarnish its memory.
Nothing to do with it, but now Im an entertainer now too, so anything I say now gets the benefit of a doubt and will sometimes just be in character unknown to you.
I am a robot.
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
December 24th, 2013 at 3:31:09 PM permalink

Rush is in the ENTERTAINMENT business. He also has a point of view that he presents. His job is to get ratings and sponsorship dollars. He gets paid to push your buttons and to make you have an opinion about him. He says some things that are controversial and address race in ways that may make people uncomfortable, but he also talks about other people in unflattering ways...so I don't think he is a "racist" at all.

The NFL was not the place for him because they generally try to avoid controversy and present a clean product. It doesn't really work all that well because the thugs still get in the game and there are way too many blotter incidents for the NFL's desired image.

Just tossing the word "racist" at someone does not make them one.

very very much on target.

Rush was labeled racist for saying Mcnabb was being heralded as a great QB because the liberal media wanted desperately to hold a black man up as being "great" for all to see to show how non rascist they were, and how accepting they were. But in reality McNabb was not "great". He was a good QB. There were white QBs at the time doing better. He will not be a hall of famer.

A decade later Jeremey Lin has a few great games for the Knicks, and "linsanity" is born. Black players comment that there are many black players doing what Lin was doing everyday....and the media is just making a big deal over him cause he is asian? Sound familiar??? Are the black people and some white people who echoed those thoughts automatically racists?
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
December 24th, 2013 at 4:29:41 PM permalink
Quote: LarryS

Are the black people and some white people who echoed those thoughts automatically racists?

Probably not but if they repeatedly play a song on their radio show called Jeremy the Yellow Skinned Point Guard, then I'd probably think about calling them racist.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 24th, 2013 at 4:32:22 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Probably not but if they repeatedly play a song on their radio show called Jeremy the Yellow Skinned Point Guard, then I'd probably think about calling them racist.

So is this racist? Rosie O'Donnell:

"Can you imagine in China, it's like, 'Ching chong.....ching chong.....Danny DeVito.....ching chong chong chong chong.....drunk. The View.....ching chong."

Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 4:34:15 PM permalink

So is this racist? Rosie O'Donnell:

"Can you imagine in China, it's like, 'Ching chong.....ching chong.....Danny DeVito.....ching chong chong chong chong.....drunk. The View.....ching chong."

Yes yes it is. Again though I have no idea what you are trying to prove with these. You know other than the fact your only defense seems to be I know you are but what am I.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 24th, 2013 at 4:37:26 PM permalink

Again though I have no idea what you are trying to prove with these.

...and we have no idea what you are trying to prove constantly ranting & raving about Rush Limbaugh in a Living Wage thread.

If you're going to go off topic, you should teach us more about your community. We know little about it and want to educate ourselves.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 24th, 2013 at 4:37:44 PM permalink

Yes yes it is. Again though I have no idea what you are trying to prove with these. You know other than the fact your only defense seems to be I know you are but what am I.

You expected more from the facepalm guy?
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 4:41:25 PM permalink

...and we have no idea what you are trying to prove constantly ranting & raving about Rush Limbaugh in a Living Wage thread.

If you're going to go off topic, you should teach us more about your community. We know little about it.

You're the one who said he was eloquent and informed and and AZ, the guy you look up to, was the one who asked me to provide a racist remark Rush has said. I simply provide multiple and then you constantly deflect by bringing up racist things liberals has said as though that absolves Rush.

Also again why the hell do you want to know so much about my sexuality. I don't ask what kind of things you do in your bedroom and last time I gave you an overview you conveniently just ignored it. Proving you don't want to know about it you just want to use my sexuality as an insult.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 24th, 2013 at 4:45:59 PM permalink

You're the one who said he was eloquent and informed

Yeah, I was just paying a quick compliment to both Rush Limbaugh and AZ. Then you took it and ran with it and hijacked the thread with your silly "Rush is racist!" accusations. You hijacked the other thread too. Is it really that hard for you to stay on topic? Geez.
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 24th, 2013 at 5:04:16 PM permalink
OK to get back on topic the Right wing canard about rising unemployment simply doesn't stand up to reality http://www.cepr.net/documents/publications/min-wage-2013-02.pdf . Shows that the effect of a change in minimum wage is not positively correlated with an increase in unemployment.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 25th, 2013 at 6:01:16 AM permalink

I never denied a history of racism amongst the Democratic party don't see how that excuses modern day racism of the Republican party in general or Rush in particular.

What racism is there in the GOP today? Let me guess, because they do not do treat Obama like a king and do everything he says? Again, please provide examples.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 25th, 2013 at 6:29:59 AM permalink

It's racism now, but what was it when I hated Clinton as much as I do Obama? And my absolute HATRED for Harry Reid, racism? What cant it just be that these people are just Bad People who work everyday against the things I believe it like Hard Work & Personal Responsibility?

Didn't want to get on this on Christmas but of course I decide to read a post and here we go. But yes, I have Hatred in my heart for these people.
RonC
RonC
December 25th, 2013 at 6:41:11 AM permalink

OK to get back on topic the Right wing canard about rising unemployment simply doesn't stand up to reality http://www.cepr.net/documents/publications/min-wage-2013-02.pdf . Shows that the effect of a change in minimum wage is not positively correlated with an increase in unemployment.

I glanced at the study, stopping to read both the discussion and the conclusion. It does say that unemployment does not necessarily go up with an increase in the minimum wage but it also says summarizing all the studies would be hard and that two recent studies support the conclusion. It goes on to say that there are impacts that will not necessarily result in more unemployment but that could be bad for the worker--less hours, higher skill requirements (employ someone else and not the original employee; that may have no impact on unemployment if the "someone else" becomes employed and the original becomes unemployed...but tell that to the newly unemployed person), etc.

It also talks about cuts to more highly paid workers and other things that offset the increase in the minimum wage...

Anyway, the study does not appear to me to be all that impressive. It supports your position, but it also gives credence to a lot of other things said here about the impact of increases in minimum wages.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 25th, 2013 at 6:47:56 AM permalink

What racism is there in the GOP today? Let me guess, because they do not do treat Obama like a king and do everything he says? Again, please provide examples.

That was a terrible guess! You're not very good at this, are you?

I googled.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 25th, 2013 at 6:59:07 AM permalink

I glanced at the study, stopping to read both the discussion and the conclusion. It does say that unemployment does not necessarily go up with an increase in the minimum wage but it also says summarizing all the studies would be hard and that two recent studies support the conclusion. It goes on to say that there are impacts that will not necessarily result in more unemployment but that could be bad for the worker--less hours, higher skill requirements (employ someone else and not the original employee; that may have no impact on unemployment if the "someone else" becomes employed and the original becomes unemployed...but tell that to the newly unemployed person), etc.

It also talks about cuts to more highly paid workers and other things that offset the increase in the minimum wage...

Anyway, the study does not appear to me to be all that impressive. It supports your position, but it also gives credence to a lot of other things said here about the impact of increases in minimum wages.

The thing you have to realize is there are so many little things studies miss, or miss because it may take years and not months for them to take effect. From self-service gasoline to getting rid of the extra ushers at the theater who told you where the screen was, those first-jobs vanish, and they do not return. On this holiday if anyone is with family try and notice during the "back in my day" conversation how many of those jobs are no more.

The change-cart girls turn into Bill-Breaker machines. The person at the counter taking a food order is replaced by an order kiosk. Room cleaning standards fall "just a little." The point is businesses do not just swallow a wage increase. They look for ways to mak it back. And while I concede that they will look for ways to reduce costs, I also state that there are owners and managers everywhere who may hire someone they do not really need because, "they are a good kid and we need to find a way to work him in." They hire him to develop him. At $7.50 or less they can afford to give him a chance, but at $9-15 they very well may not be able to do so.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 25th, 2013 at 7:02:33 AM permalink

That was a terrible guess! You're not very good at this, are you?

I googled.

Yeah, liberals never did anything like that!

You're not very good at this, are you?
RonC
RonC
December 25th, 2013 at 7:09:17 AM permalink

To say that there are no "racists" on one side or the other would be a lie. There are racists on both sides of the political spectrum; usually in the fringe element. To call that "racism in the GOP" or "racism in the Democrat party" is stretching it to a higher level just to play to your side. The definition of "racism" has been extended to the point that many liberal/progressives are willing to use it to define anyone who opposes President Obama for any reason.

That is absolutely crazy. Just as it wasn't racist to criticize any other President, it is not racist to criticize this President for his performance in office. Not the color of his skin, but the content of his character if you will.

Neither party is inherently racist. The extension of the Republican party (mostly, though some are Democrats) is not racist, either. There have been very, very few examples of repugnant behavior from some people loosely associated with the Tea Party but it is not fair to label the Democrats as racists based on Robert Byrd's KKK ties and it is not fair to label the Republicans or Tea Party racist just because of the actions of a few.

It may come as a shock to some, but I believe the majority in all three groups mentioned (and among other groups) want a better country. What leads us to our huge divide is our willingness to suspend the belief in that idea and to label anyone who opposes "evil"...once you use fighting words, a fight ensues.

"Racist" is one of those words that is easy to toss around but not as easily proven. Like "perp walks" for people who have yet to be convicted, it is hard to fight once it is said in spite of the fact it may be a totally false allegation. We should be more careful with words that have the power of "racism"...but is so easy to toss out...
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 25th, 2013 at 7:26:29 AM permalink

And perhaps you can show the history where white people as a race were equated to chimpanzees. You're not very good at this, are you?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 25th, 2013 at 8:17:31 AM permalink

And perhaps you can show the history where white people as a race were equated to chimpanzees. You're not very good at this, are you?

What is the difference? Calling someone a chimp is calling someone a chimp.

I am very good at it, actually.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 25th, 2013 at 8:25:19 AM permalink

What is the difference? Calling someone a chimp is calling someone a chimp.

I am very good at it, actually.

Actually, you're rather bad at this.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 25th, 2013 at 8:35:11 AM permalink

To say that there are no "racists" on one side or the other would be a lie. There are racists on both sides of the political spectrum; usually in the fringe element. To call that "racism in the GOP" or "racism in the Democrat party" is stretching it to a higher level just to play to your side. The definition of "racism" has been extended to the point that many liberal/progressives are willing to use it to define anyone who opposes President Obama for any reason.

That is absolutely crazy. Just as it wasn't racist to criticize any other President, it is not racist to criticize this President for his performance in office. Not the color of his skin, but the content of his character if you will.

Neither party is inherently racist. The extension of the Republican party (mostly, though some are Democrats) is not racist, either. There have been very, very few examples of repugnant behavior from some people loosely associated with the Tea Party but it is not fair to label the Democrats as racists based on Robert Byrd's KKK ties and it is not fair to label the Republicans or Tea Party racist just because of the actions of a few.

To me when someone says "racist" they only do it because they have nothing constructive to say to defend their point. The attacks on the Tea Party are the perfect example. There is zero about race in the movement. Yet the lamestream media points out "how many white people show up" as if that is a bad thing. Instead of trying to counter the tenants of small government, self reliance, equality of opportunity <> equal outcome, etc the left just says it is "racist." On the other side I am told Obama is so great "the only reason I must not like him is because he is black."

Fortunately I am one of those detached from the popular culture people who does not care if you call me racist or not, my life will continue. But in the larger sense it does zero to move the discussion of what the country should do.

But I do have issue with liberals acting like the Democrat Party has always been some fight-for-the-blacks party while they deny a history that is largely the opposite. We even have a college that labeled Lincoln "Democrat." They ignore that JFK and LBJ voted against civil rights legislation in the late 1950s, ignore that it was a Democrat who would not let the black girl in the school house, ignore Byrd, ignore all of it. When you do call them on it they say, "well, yes, but those guys then changed to Republicans" when this is also not true.

I never bring it up first, but if any liberal wants to try and say conservatives are racist I say "bring it on" because I will hit you back with example for example of racist liberals.

Or we can have an intelligent discussion on merits.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 25th, 2013 at 8:36:10 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
December 25th, 2013 at 8:53:34 AM permalink
Since the african american populaton is 13 percent while the percent of the welfare population is 25 percent african americans....it could be argued that the highest form of racism are the liberals that keep these peope dependant on the govt. Doesnt give them credit for bettering themselves and allows generation after generation of welfare.

It is racist to say that these people need govt help because they are incapable of helping themselves.

It is racist to keep them dependant on the govt so that you have a nice block of voters to give you a vote for the continued financial support.

THAT is the highest form of racisim...holding a people down with constant financial aid without an attached program to get them off the dependency...or an attached REQUIREMENT that they get off the depedency
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 25th, 2013 at 8:58:25 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
RonC
RonC
December 25th, 2013 at 9:03:21 AM permalink
Quote: LarryS

Since the african american populaton is 13 percent while the percent of the welfare population is 25 percent african americans....it could be argued that the highest form of racism are the liberals that keep these peope dependant on the govt. Doesnt give them credit for bettering themselves and allows generation after generation of welfare.

It is racist to say that these people need govt help because they are incapable of helping themselves.

It is racist to keep them dependant on the govt so that you have a nice block of voters to give you a vote for the continued financial support.

THAT is the highest form of racisim...holding a people down with constant financial aid without an attached program to get them off the dependency...or an attached REQUIREMENT that they get off the depedency

...and I am 100% sure some one will say that your statement is somehow "racist"...
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 25th, 2013 at 10:04:48 AM permalink

I glanced at the study, stopping to read both the discussion and the conclusion. It does say that unemployment does not necessarily go up with an increase in the minimum wage but it also says summarizing all the studies would be hard and that two recent studies support the conclusion.

Yep, that sounds like Twird all right. More intellectual dishonesty. He did the same thing in the "Duck Dynasty" thread, where he claimed that he knows more about Catholic doctrine than FrGamble (who is a freakin CATHOLIC PRIEST). Then Twird pulled quotes from past Popes claiming that he was right and FrGamble was wrong. BUT, of course, the quotes didn't support anything Twird said at all. *facepalm*
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 25th, 2013 at 11:07:40 AM permalink

Yeah that study I specifically posted to counter the argument that an increase in minimum wage necessarily leads to an increase in unemployment the simple fact is there isn't enough evidence for that and in fact is statistically significant evidence that it doesn't happen. I mean yes some of the negative effects people mention do materialize. Like that study does mention an increase in minimum wage does have an inflationary effect though not nearly as large as some would say, a 10% raise in unemployment leads to a 4% raise in the cost of food stuffs and a .4% raise in cost of other things. This article somewhat points to a lack of skill selection pressures going on http://www.irle.berkeley.edu/workingpapers/166-08.pdf though not fully since I'm simply equating teenagers with unskilled and pointing out that there is not statistically significant effects on unemployment, now I do want to stress that this does not mean there is no effect simply no statistically significant effect. That paper also discuss hours and how when controlling for certain things there is not statistically significant effect on number of hours worked. Though again this study solely focuses on teeneagers so can't use it to say that there is no effect on hours from an increase in minimum wage though it does provide evidence to the contrary.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 25th, 2013 at 11:39:36 AM permalink

...and I am 100% sure some one will say that your statement is somehow "racist"...

I'm curious RonC, why do you think that someone else may find LarryS' statement to be racist?
RonC
RonC
December 25th, 2013 at 1:08:24 PM permalink

I'm curious RonC, why do you think that someone else may find LarryS' statement to be racist?

Some people manage to find racism where there is none...
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
December 25th, 2013 at 1:43:20 PM permalink

This is the thread that never ends and that's all that matters.
I am a robot.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 25th, 2013 at 1:54:41 PM permalink
If Twird continually tries to hijack the thread, it will definitely never end.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 25th, 2013 at 2:01:29 PM permalink

That may indeed be true but in this case, you decided that you should say that someone might point out that it was racist. Why this time and not after any other post?
Twirdman
Twirdman
December 25th, 2013 at 2:04:14 PM permalink

If Twird continually tries to hijack the thread, it will definitely never end.

I've talked purely about the statistics of raising minimum wage and unemployment for the past 3 pages so yeah I'm on topic. Now lets go with the fact that after I made one comment about Rush you and AZ felt the need to try and paint Democrats as racist. Or how about the multiple attempts you have made to try and divert the talk to being about my sexuality, or rather what you were honestly doing making veiled insults about my sexuality and lets be clear you know you've been making veiled insults about my sexuality.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 25th, 2013 at 2:09:11 PM permalink

...so yeah I'm on topic.

Very good then.
  • Jump to: