FrankScoblete
FrankScoblete
  • Threads: 69
November 11th, 2013 at 8:20:26 AM permalink
“Don’t Say That!” is a non-profit organization of many members from different ethnic and racial groups dedicated to eliminating racist, sexist, ageist, religionist, negative historical depictions and innuendos in professional and college sports when it comes to nicknames. We also denounce highlighting criminal behavior and Satanism as if these are laudable activities.

The recent attempt to remove the word “Redskins” from the Washington Redskins professional football team merely highlights the tip of a very large and degenerative iceberg in a country that is the most racist and repressive in the history of the universe, not just the Milky Way.

How dare anyone use Native American’s and their unique red skin color as a name for a football team? It is a disgrace as is the use of the word “Braves” for Atlanta Braves in baseball. You can add the “Indians” to that for the baseball team Cleveland Indians. Why would our Native Americans want to be named for a place like Cleveland unless doing such is a joke.

Add these names too: The Kansas City Chiefs in professional football, and these disgraceful college names such as Apaches, Arrows, Aztecs, Chippewa, Choctaws, Fighting Sioux, Indians, Moccasins, Moundbuilders, Rainbow Warriors, Redmen, Seminoles and Warriors. Think about what you just read about Native Americans. They fight; they use arrows and they are warriors – nothing about peace; just war.

My lord making fun of the footwear of Indians by calling a team the Moccasins! Is nothing sacred? What about Moundbuilders? It is a knock at a primitive society that couldn’t build real buildings but only mounds. So what? Can you build a building? You can see the disrespect inherent in the use of such names.

But our red brothers and sisters are not the only ones being tarred and feathered as if they were merely blacks in the deepest South which is run by various rednecks as we all know from taking college history courses.

Other ethnic groups are being attacked too. College teams use the following pejorative names: Fighting Irish (implying the stereotype that the Irish get drunk and fight), Fighting Scots (implying that Scots get drunk and fight and slyly joking about the fact that Scotsmen wear dresses which probably starts a lot of these drunken brawls), Ragin’ Cajuns (as if these folks, who might be part red people mind you, get drunk on firewater and fight), and Terrible Swedes (attacking a whole nation of good-looking blondes and calling them terrible because of this).

Let us look at how offensive the use of historical epochs and places has been. Imagine naming a team after a city that lost a major war – the Trojans. Is this a sarcastic attempt to “honor” a prince (Paris) for stealing another man’s (Menelaus) wife (Helen) and who was then sheltered in Troy by his disgusting father?

To top that off, one college team calls their girls basketball team the Women of Troy. Are they saying the girls on that team are not only losers but unfaithful to their boyfriends? But there might be a subtle attempt at sexual humor here, making the use of the term Trojan about condoms and the Women of Troy girls who have sex only with boys who wear condoms before they dump those boys for affairs with other boys who may or may not wear Trojans.

Not to be outdone, one college team uses the Vikings as its name; and we all know the Vikings are a savage group of almost proto-humans who roamed the world killing people and deflowering whole villages even if these villages were not fertile. Are they really “honoring” Vikings? Or are they being sarcastic and defamatory as they are with our Native American red people?

Many people think our organization is composed of just your typical leftwing nuts with piercings but that is not so. We uphold rightwing institutions and people too.

Religion has come in for many vicious attacks by college teams. Get a gander at these names: Battling Bishops, Crusaders, Deacons, Fighting Christians, Fighting Saints, Friars, Preachers and Saints. Christianity is a religion of peace except in times of war but look they have Christians and Bishops and Saints fighting, crusaders who are probably killing innocent Muslims (a true religion of peace). They make fun of Friars and Deacons and Preachers. Absolutely appalling.

It isn’t just Christianity either. Even those Jews had to get themselves involved calling a team the Maccabees, which if you think about it is the Jewish version of Troy. Do you really want to name a team after losers who were slaughtered?

Now we come to a serious appeal to the dark forces. Yes, some college teams honor Satan. Here are their detestable names: Blue Devils, Delta Devils, Demon Deacons (yes a double whammy here), Demons, Devilettes, Devils, Red Devils, Sea Devils and Sun Devils. If the devil is used isn’t that tantamount to attacking the “Redskins” too? Weren’t the Native Americans called Red Devils? You see the horrible connections!

You can now, I assume, see clearly that team names are not really there to honor the name but to make fun of it or to slyly praise something that is horrible such as Satan or, yes, crime.

Look at all the college teams named after criminal behavior: Axemen and Axewomen (men and women who kill people with axes), Canoneers (they kill people with canons), Claim Jumpers (they steal someone’s gold, probably killing them too), Conquerors, Dirtbags, Marauders, Minutemen and Minutewomen (who shot people from the bushes instead of fighting and killing in a civilized fashion – or, worse, these names could mean people who have orgasms very quickly), Pirates (a professional baseball team and a college team “honoring” criminals who attacked legitimate ships), Railsplitters (those poor Chinese who were beaten to build the railroads so white racists could commute) and Roughnecks (the kids who beat you up in school).

“Don’t Say That!” has clearly laid out its case in a strong way. If you wish to support our cause of doing away with the above and many other names, even if you are a cheating, ponzi-scheming, right-wing Republican conservative or Mafia don, send us your donations so we can continue our important work of getting rid of names that should never be said.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
November 11th, 2013 at 8:29:28 AM permalink
I think The Onion's approach to the controversy will get results quicker. I wouldn't attempt this personally, but if some talking head read The Onion article on the air, it would pretty much force the issue to be addressed.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
November 11th, 2013 at 9:09:27 AM permalink
Worst thing is some readers will not recognize this as satire and think Washington should keep the name Redskins.

What next, the Birmingham Darkies ?

What more does the white man want from Native Americans , I am afraid to ask !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
November 11th, 2013 at 9:49:02 AM permalink
What about, say, the Stanford Cardinal, right in the middle of a blue state?

Although if the original post was serious, the first thing I would point out is, it doesn't exactly support the cause to call a women's college athletic team "girls."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
November 11th, 2013 at 9:55:49 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Worst thing is some readers will not recognize this as satire and think Washington should keep the name Redskins.

They should keep the name "Redskins" and tell the crybabies if they don't like the name then root for the Cowboys.

Quote:

What more does the white man want from Native Americans , I am afraid to ask !

The thing is the force behind the movement to change the name is mostly a bunch of white liberals. There are Indian High Schools with the name "Redskins." It is named to honor brave, warrior tribes. Same reason you do not see teams names "Frenchys."
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 10:03:24 AM permalink
The thing is the force behind the movement to change the name is mostly a bunch of white liberals.

"We are asking the NFL to stop using a racial slur as the name of Washington's football team," said Oneida Indian Nation Representative Ray Halbritter."

Gee, who knew the Onedia Indian Nation was mostly white liberals.

Of course changing the name would deny the Washington team it's heritage.

NOT ! The team originated as the Boston Braves, based in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1932.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
KeyserSoze
KeyserSoze
  • Threads: 13
November 11th, 2013 at 10:21:22 AM permalink
I think the Redskins should change their name to the Foreskins.

They can have a large uncircumcised penis on their helmets. Fans can wear big foam penises on their hand, etc. The merchandising opportunities are endless.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see.
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 10:24:41 AM permalink
The NFL has probably already trademarked that name. They don't miss a trick in merchandising.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 11th, 2013 at 10:27:49 AM permalink

The thing is the force behind the movement to change the name is mostly a bunch of white liberals.

"We are asking the NFL to stop using a racial slur as the name of Washington's football team," said Oneida Indian Nation Representative Ray Halbritter."

mostly (ˈməʊstlɪ)

— adv
1. almost entirely; chiefly
2. on many or most occasions; usually
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 10:32:24 AM permalink
Gee Dictionary time. Is it my turn now ?

"Redskin" is a racial descriptor of disputed origin for Native Americans. Although by some accounts not originally having negative intent, the term is defined by dictionaries of American English as "usually offensive", "disparaging", "insulting" "taboo" and is avoided in public usage with the exception of its continued use as a name for sports teams.

The defense rests.

Your turn, Hamilton.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 11th, 2013 at 10:52:30 AM permalink

Gee Dictionary time. Is it my turn now ?

Yes, since you didn't seem to grasp the term "mostly" by citing one example against the statement.

The "change the Redskins name" crybabies have been agitating for a name change since the mid-1980s or so. For some reason, the heat has turned up this year. I maintain there is some reason in the background that we do not know. The best thing is for Redskins ownership to keep ignoring them until they find something else to whine about. Similar to a child crying because they are not getting candy at the grocery checkout they will have to get over it.

Maybe 10 years ago a bunch of crazies wanted the Packers to change their name. These people have too much time on their hands.

An even better answer would to be to say if they buy the team from him for an outrageous price they can call it whatever they want.
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 10:57:37 AM permalink
So is the Oneida Indian Nation now lumped among the crazies. Just how many billion does the man want the Nation to pay him so he and the Washington fans can quit insulting them ?

Packers are the crybabies. I remember when Lions and Packers played every Thanksgiving Day. Until Vince cried it was not fair.
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 11:02:49 AM permalink
" I maintain there is some reason in the background that we do not know. "

Oh No. Was Crazy Horse the shooter on the grassy knoll ?

Surely you are not serious !
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 11th, 2013 at 11:56:47 AM permalink
So is the Oneida Indian Nation now lumped among the crazies. Just how many billion does the man want the Nation to pay him so he and the Washington fans can quit insulting them ?

How much have they got? At least $4 Billion seems fair.

" I maintain there is some reason in the background that we do not know. "

Oh No. Was Crazy Horse the shooter on the grassy knoll ?

Surely you are not serious !

Yes, I am serious. Someone wants to lay a legal groundwork for something. Wants to find some way to shake the Redskins or/and NFL down.
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 12:15:57 PM permalink
" Yes, I am serious. Someone wants to lay a legal groundwork for something. Wants to find some way to shake the Redskins or/and NFL down. "

Yeah, the NFL loses a lot of legal wars. And are exempt from anti-trust laws.

NFL fans always talk about "my Team ". It's only your team until the owner gets a better offer.

Or sometimes he just thinks his ass is not get kissed enough.

Like Robert Irsay or Art Modell.
FrankScoblete
FrankScoblete
November 11th, 2013 at 1:08:01 PM permalink
My "guest writer" says many idiotic things --- not just using the term "girls." The whole idea was to take what is a serious discussion (which seems to have occurred after the post) and push it to the lunatic extreme. It seems to have worked.
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 11th, 2013 at 1:10:02 PM permalink
" push it to the lunatic extreme. " Acesofspades, do I have a legal course of action against Frank ?
hwccdealer
hwccdealer
  • Threads: 11
November 11th, 2013 at 2:42:06 PM permalink
Instead of changing team names, maybe the Redskins should change owners. What exactly have they accomplished since that toolbag Daniel Snyder bought the team?

That or put a damn potato or peanut on the helmet. One or the other. That way, they can keep the name and drop the racism.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
November 11th, 2013 at 3:41:54 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Yes, since you didn't seem to grasp the term "mostly" by citing one example against the statement.

The "change the Redskins name" crybabies have been agitating for a name change since the mid-1980s or so. For some reason, the heat has turned up this year. I maintain there is some reason in the background that we do not know. The best thing is for Redskins ownership to keep ignoring them until they find something else to whine about. Similar to a child crying because they are not getting candy at the grocery checkout they will have to get over it.

Maybe 10 years ago a bunch of crazies wanted the Packers to change their name. These people have too much time on their hands.

An even better answer would to be to say if they buy the team from him for an outrageous price they can call it whatever they want.

AZ, You just don't understand. Its a horrible name to call native American's.
There is a certain color out there to describe Oriental's
You actually think its all right to call me a (derogatory color to describes Asians)man according to your logic.
I hope not. I would hope that you would not use that derogatory name to describe me.
Cmon, its offensive, and don't even consider using that term to insult me and half my family.
You call me that name, I'll ask the admin to suspend you.
Cmon AZ, people deserve to be respected.
Please don't use a derogatory color to describe Asians and a derogatory color to describe native American's.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Alan
Alan
  • Threads: 17
November 11th, 2013 at 3:47:36 PM permalink
I never knew or considered a 'Redskin' as a derogatory name, I'm ignorant to that for sure.
SoulChaser
SoulChaser
  • Threads: 3
November 11th, 2013 at 3:58:15 PM permalink
Wouldn't it make much more sense for the Washington Redskins to go to the NFL and say they want their name changed to the Redskins, because they find Washington to be offensive?
terapined
terapined
November 11th, 2013 at 3:59:51 PM permalink
Quote: Alan

I never knew or considered a 'Redskin' as a derogatory name, I'm ignorant to that for sure.

If I was introduced to a native American, I would say, "Glad to meet you mr (whatever real name is)". I would treat that individual with respect, I just met him. No way would I use the above term, its offensive and say "hey, your a ..............." No way, I would treat that individual with RESPECT.
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
November 11th, 2013 at 4:03:31 PM permalink
This skin colour thing is sure hard to keep up with. Maybe the more politically correct members of the forum can help an old guy keep up because I am confused.

Let me know which of these colours are PC and which aren't: blue, black, yellow, red, pink, white, brown.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
Alan
Alan
November 11th, 2013 at 4:03:59 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

If I was introduced to a native American, I would say, "Glad to meet you mr (whatever real name is)". I would treat that individual with respect, I just met him. No way would I use the above term, its offensive and say "hey, your a ..............." No way, I would treat that individual with RESPECT.

I don't think I would call them a Redskin either, I admit my ignorance. I never thought of it as the N word for and Indian. Just sayin'
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
November 11th, 2013 at 4:06:46 PM permalink

Of course changing the name would deny the Washington team it's heritage.

NOT ! The team originated as the Boston Braves, based in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1932.

Does the Onedia Nation refer to themselves as "Indians"?

Why? Are they from India? If they aren't then maybe they should respect the people that are and start calling themselves something else like as far back as we have easily recorded inhabitants or something like that.

God people get over yourselves, earth people.

White people aren't white, the American Indians aren't red and black people aren't black, same for yellow, green etc.

Somebody is always stirring the pot keeping the slaves rebelling amongst themselves so they don't worry about what the master is doing.

Oldest trick in the book for population control.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 11th, 2013 at 5:26:09 PM permalink

There is a certain color out there to describe Oriental's

That is just plain funny because I worked with a woman who found "Oriental" offensive.

So black, red, and yellow is "offensive" but "white" is OK?

I will state it quite simply, get over it and live your life.

Cmon AZ, people deserve to be respected.

The name Redskins was given as a term of respect for heritage. Why would anyone name their team after someone or something they did not respect?

Get over it.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
November 11th, 2013 at 6:38:27 PM permalink
Quote: KeyserSoze

Fans can wear big foam penises on their hand.

Oh their ... hand?

WTF?
"What, me worry?"
terapined
terapined
November 11th, 2013 at 7:26:57 PM permalink

That is just plain funny because I worked with a woman who found "Oriental" offensive.

My Asian Mom didn't have a problem with that term. Life is a learning experience. I looked up the term and some do deem it offensive. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Learning is good.

So black, red, and yellow is "offensive" but "white" is OK?

Actually Black and White universally accepted as ok. Its what words can imply that can make people believe they are being insulted , not picking apart a rainbow.
Thanks for not calling me a derogatory name.

Get over it.

As for this link. I'm in the Dudes corner on this one :-) His line About the Eagles in the Big Lebowski is classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-vwPuiILBc
FrankScoblete
FrankScoblete
November 12th, 2013 at 3:04:32 AM permalink
I thought it was pretty obvious the stuff I wrote was a satire but some people must think it was real and that the organization was real too. Just got a couple of angry emails. Yes, the situation with the "Redskins" name is real but the piece isn't --- although all the names of the teams are real.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 12th, 2013 at 4:18:41 AM permalink
Imagine if the football team in San Francisco was called the Yellowskins and used a WWII caricature of General Tojo as their team logo.

[/spoiler]

That's pretty much what The Redskins and The Braves and The Indians are doing.

[spoiler=Racist WWII Caricature]

Yes, it's just like that.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 7:53:47 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Imagine if the football team in San Francisco was called the Yellowskins and used a WWII caricature of General Tojo as their team logo.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Racist WWII Caricature]

Yes, it's just like that.

Imagine if people who didn't like the name "Redskins" just rooted for another team instead of being a bunch of crybabies who demand others change to meet what they think is right.

FWIW, maybe we should change the name "49ers." I mean, didn't they help steal California from the Mexicans and rape the land? Kind of offensive to have such a name.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 12th, 2013 at 8:18:09 AM permalink

Imagine if people who didn't like the name "Redskins" just rooted for another team instead of being a bunch of crybabies who demand others change to meet what they think is right.

FWIW, maybe we should change the name "49ers." I mean, didn't they help steal California from the Mexicans and rape the land? Kind of offensive to have such a name.

Is that your best defense of racism? In that case, you lose.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 8:20:47 AM permalink

Is that your best defense of racism? In that case, you lose.

I do not accept the premise that Redskins is racist.
FatGeezus
FatGeezus
  • Threads: 10
November 12th, 2013 at 8:55:07 AM permalink
This reminds me of the time that I served in Vietnam. We had a native American Indian in our platoon.

You could pay me a million dollars and I couldn't tell you his real name.

We always called him 'Chief'.

I saw a picture of him on a Vietnam web site. Under the picture they called him 'Tonto'.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 9:09:44 AM permalink
Quote: FatGeezus

This reminds me of the time that I served in Vietnam. We had a native American Indian in our platoon.

You could pay me a million dollars and I couldn't tell you his real name.

We always called him 'Chief'.

I saw a picture of him on a Vietnam web site. Under the picture they called him 'Tonto'.

Most level-headed people understand if you are in a society not your own it is you and not they who need to conform. And if you are a guy you need to understand you will spend your life having nicknames at work. "Chief" is a pretty cool nickname as far as that goes, though in the military it is a little surprising as that is also how you address certain ranks.
boymimbo
boymimbo
November 12th, 2013 at 9:12:09 AM permalink
I think name the Toronto team the Blue Jays was offensive to birds, in as much Jaguars should be offended by their football team. Makes the animal look like losers in the animal kingdom. The animals in the zoo watch their team lose and feel bad as a kid says "my ravens can beat a jaguar," taunting the jaguar. The animal feels bad and loses self-esteem.

So, for the sake of political correctness, we should just name teams numbers. So, instead of the Maple trees being offended later on in the season when they lose 12 games in a row, we should rename the Toronto Maple Leafs the Toronto 27s. Since Sabres and Red Sox are inanimate objects they can retain their names.

I hate to take the non-PC view, but in my opinion, the Redskins have been around for a long time, and sometimes longetivy trumps sensitivity. The Atlanta Braves have happily had their chop when they are rallying, which even I find much more offensive than a team name because it's 20-30,000 people in a stadium being intentionally racist, in my opinion.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
terapined
terapined
November 12th, 2013 at 9:18:25 AM permalink

Most level-headed people understand if you are in a society not your own it is you and not they who need to conform. .

That is so sad and so small minded. When my mother came to this country, she was told the same thing. She could not use her given name. She was told she must change her name to something typically american. Halfway through her life, she decided to refuse to knuckle under, and with the total support of her husband, children and american relatives on the other side of the family, she went by her beautiful asian given name.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
November 12th, 2013 at 9:38:17 AM permalink

[spoiler=Racist WWII Navy Poster][/spoiler]

*facepalm*

The thing is the force behind the movement to change the name is mostly a bunch of white liberals

+1

It's amazing how it took 80 years for this team's name to become offensive. White liberals really need to do something more constructive with their time. They're always fixated on racism, sexism, and LGBTQAFASLAQLFALELFAF (or whatever the hell the acronym is). As a white guy, I apologize on behalf of my race. lol
Fighting BS one post at a time!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 10:20:10 AM permalink

That is so sad and so small minded. When my mother came to this country, she was told the same thing. She could not use her given name. She was told she must change her name to something typically american. Halfway through her life, she decided to refuse to knuckle under, and with the total support of her husband, children and american relatives on the other side of the family, she went by her beautiful asian given name.

Not small-minded at all, it is realistic. If I went to Japan and had a name they found hard to pronounce, say a name with an "R" sound I would accept that anywhere I go they will have a hard time with it. I would also expect that sooner or later most people would adapt in a similar way, once I found a way they used that was cool with me I would just tell people to call me that.

This is why in Japan they have Donald McDonald.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 12th, 2013 at 10:25:41 AM permalink
Of course the Japanese have no problem with the R sound. It's the L and TH that give them grief. I guess having just the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity has its advantages.

In Japan they have Gojira and Mosura instead of Godzilla and Mothra.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 10:51:28 AM permalink

Of course the Japanese have no problem with the R sound. It's the L and TH that give them grief. I guess having just the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity has its advantages.

Yeah, I guess that is why my co-worker's wife used to always order "Beef Flied Lice" when they went out for Chinese food.
terapined
terapined
November 12th, 2013 at 10:57:22 AM permalink

Not small-minded at all, it is realistic. If I went to Japan and had a name they found hard to pronounce, say a name with an "R" sound I would accept that anywhere I go they will have a hard time with it. I would also expect that sooner or later most people would adapt in a similar way, once I found a way they used that was cool with me I would just tell people to call me that.

This is why in Japan they have Donald McDonald.

SHU-PIN is difficult for you to prounounce? Thats my mothers given name, not Mae, which she made to use to conform to your views of our society.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 12th, 2013 at 10:59:59 AM permalink

Yeah, I guess that is why my co-worker's wife used to always order "Beef Flied Lice" when they went out for Chinese food.

You just lost another argument through demonstrable ignorance. Just man-up and admit defeat.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 11:04:13 AM permalink

You just lost another argument through demonstrable ignorance. Just man-up and admit defeat.

I haven't lost anything. In fact my point may very well be made in that instead of trying to attack my premise, another party decided to argue like a child and yet again try to state that because something I said was not true once then it is always false.

You can check the Wikipedia entry on "Ronald McDonald" and see what I said backed up.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 12th, 2013 at 11:12:05 AM permalink

I haven't lost anything.

I'm sorry. You failed and lost. Try again.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 11:14:28 AM permalink

I'm sorry. You failed and lost. Try again.

Please describe how "I lost." Describe where and how. Saying, "because" is not an answer.

I backed up my statement with both a personal example and a cite. You have done neither, nor has anyone else who challenged the statement.
terapined
terapined
November 12th, 2013 at 11:19:05 AM permalink

You lost because you know asians are on this board and its an important subject and your comback is to insult the way they speak.
You lost your compassion for fellow humans. Thats how you lost,
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
November 12th, 2013 at 11:21:16 AM permalink

You lost because you know asians are on this board and its an important subject and your comback is to insult the way they speak.
You lost your compassion for fellow humans. Thats how you lost,

And when did I insult the way they speak? Please give a cite where I did that? Giving an example of differing speech patterns is not an insult.
terapined
terapined
November 12th, 2013 at 11:24:03 AM permalink

And when did I insult the way they speak? Please give a cite where I did that? Giving an example of differing speech patterns is not an insult.

Asians dont eat lice. My mother has never eaten lice. When my mother goes out to eat, waiters have no problem understanding her.
KeyserSoze
KeyserSoze
  • Threads: 13
November 12th, 2013 at 11:28:12 AM permalink
Many years ago I worked for a Japanese company. We had a dry erase board near the front door. Any time we left the office, we were supposed to check the 'out' box and list the 'reason.'

Whenever I would leave to go eat in the middle of the day, I would write 'Runch' instead of 'Lunch.' The Japs loved it- made them raugh their asses off.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see.
  • Jump to: