Thread Rating:

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
September 13th, 2015 at 12:09:05 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Someone actually checked out her ass?
That's too funny...

What do you mean "finally?" He was POTUS for 8 years!
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
September 13th, 2015 at 1:08:22 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

What do you mean "finally?" He was POTUS for 8 years!

1st, I didn't say "finally", I said "actually".
And I wasn't referring to an ex-POTUS.
No doubt, at one time, her hindquarters were of interest to someone who would go on to become POTUS.
I think by the time he reached that status... I will keep those thoughts to myself, . Out of respect to them both.
Like them or not, respect they deserve.
It was a 'direct quote' from the thread. jeez.....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 13th, 2015 at 1:16:23 PM permalink

1st, I didn't say "finally", I said "actually".
And I wasn't referring to an ex-POTUS.

Yep, I typed it wrong. As the other part, clearly a joke. Lighten up.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
September 13th, 2015 at 1:54:34 PM permalink

Yep, I typed it wrong. As the other part, clearly a joke. Lighten up.

Laughing, I'm about as light as they come.
Hence virtually all my posts end in a smiley with a wink ;-)
I was poking fun at another poster, one I cannot mention by name, by request ;-)
I need to lighten up? Really?
I only posted a couple times in this 2016 election thread.
Others perhaps could take your advice ;-)
All so serious, all in a place that is so inappropriate ;-) smile, wink, joke
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
September 13th, 2015 at 2:45:55 PM permalink
I really just don't understand all the obsession concerning Hillary's looks. Hillary is a woman approaching 70 years old. She is showing her age, but looks ok for her age. I mean for a woman that has a track record of things that you could discuss and criticize for, this seems pretty weak and juvenile of you guys.

Angela Merkel, Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi. Strong female leaders but, non of them were exactly beauties. Hillary is running for president, not miss America and should be judged on her qualifications and track record.

It really is time for some of you guys to grow up and leave that third grade mentality behind, especially YOU EvenBob. YOU are really obsessed with this nonsense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
September 13th, 2015 at 3:07:51 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

I really just don't understand all the obsession concerning Hillary's looks. .

Because she's a nasty old witch who has NO
BUSINESS running for president. She's a
crook, look at the donations she and Bill
begged for and got for their 'foundation'.
When we make fun of her looks, it means
she's not even worth arguing about on the
merits of non achievements. She belongs
in the schoolyard where she would be extorting
little kids for their lunch money every day.

I detest the woman and it pleases me to
call her names. I detest her so much the
very sight of her sickens me. Does that
answer your question?
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
September 13th, 2015 at 3:25:37 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

I detest the woman and it pleases me to
call her names. I detest her so much the
very sight of her sickens me. Does that
answer your question?

Yes it does answer the question. But unfortunately it speaks to YOUR issues, weaknesses and immaturity rather than saying anything about her.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 13th, 2015 at 3:27:56 PM permalink

I really just don't understand all the obsession concerning Hillary's looks. Hillary is a woman approaching 70 years old. She is showing her age, but looks ok for her age. I mean for a woman that has a track record of things that you could discuss and criticize for, this seems pretty weak and juvenile of you guys.

It really is time for some of you guys to grow up and leave that third grade mentality behind, especially YOU EvenBob. YOU are really obsessed with this nonsense.

On reason is because Hillary changes her look so often as needs arise. She probably changed her hair more than any first lady in history. Anyone remember hillaryshair.com? I wish I could find the pic Drudge had from a 2008 with her handlers holding up six pantsuits identical except for color to get just the right look.

Finally, liberals call the GOP a party of "old white guys" so kind of fun to show them running a broken down old white female.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
September 13th, 2015 at 3:29:48 PM permalink

Laughing, I'm about as light as they come.
Hence virtually all my posts end in a smiley with a wink ;-)
I was poking fun at another poster, one I cannot mention by name, by request ;-)
I need to lighten up? Really?
I only posted a couple times in this 2016 election thread.
Others perhaps could take your advice ;-)
All so serious, all in a place that is so inappropriate ;-) smile, wink, joke

Mention anyone you like. You are under no obligation to honor that request.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
September 13th, 2015 at 3:55:19 PM permalink

Hillary is running for president, not miss America and should be judged on her qualifications and track record.

I agree.

EvenBob
EvenBob
September 13th, 2015 at 4:17:07 PM permalink

Yes it does answer the question. But unfortunately it speaks to YOUR issues, weaknesses and immaturity rather than saying anything about her.

I didn't know it was immature to detest
somebody. I think you have a lot to
learn before you fall off your high horse,
sonny.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
September 13th, 2015 at 5:33:42 PM permalink
The attacks on Hillary's looks don't bother me at all...

Everything else the righties attack her over turns out to be much ado about nothing (Benghazi, emails, etc.) so they always revert to attacking her age and looks. It will come back to bite them in the butt with women voters later on...
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 13th, 2015 at 5:52:06 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Everything else the righties attack her over turns out to be much ado about nothing (Benghazi, emails, etc.) ...

Do you get your info from anyplace except
what you dream up in your head? Obviously
not.
ams288
ams288
September 13th, 2015 at 5:54:46 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I think the response from ams was a bit extreme. He's just stirring the pot getting the righties riled up.

I am unable to confirm or deny this.

I am able to confirm that the knee jerk reactions from the righties when I attacked Drudge's right-wing report/blog/thing were extremely entertaining for me.
ams288
ams288
September 13th, 2015 at 6:02:32 PM permalink

Do you get your info from anyplace except
what you dream up in your head? Obviously
not.

Just my head..... And now the Drudge Report! Us gays gotta stick together...
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
September 13th, 2015 at 6:28:31 PM permalink
Sorry to change the subject a bit here...

I find Hillary's emails and the use of a personal server to be just tooooo much to actually believe. I find it hard to believe that even Hillary could be that incompetent! "Seriously???" (Sorry to sound like a teenage girl here, but it's justified and fitting.)

Has anyone considered that perhaps the state dept. intentionally created this illusion/farce... knowing that her email was being read/hacked by foreign countries?

Intentionally leaking bad information to foreign countries has it's benefits. I'm a just a sayin...

Will agents be knocking on my door soon for disclosing this much?

"Wump wump wump!"

Does anyone remember the movie with Kevin Pollack called, "Deterrence"? That movie has me currently wondering what's really taking place with Iran. After all, surely John Kerry isn't that incompetent. But...that's a different question. After all, even John Kerry isn't..................

-Keyser
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
September 13th, 2015 at 6:48:08 PM permalink
Holy crappo!
Youz guys, and girls, and whatever's, have fallen off the deep end.
Take a deep breath, breathe out, then laugh at yourselves.
There is no smiley at the end of that advice.....
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 13th, 2015 at 6:49:30 PM permalink
Watched CNN for 3 hours tonight because
I like Tony Bourdain. CNN is advertising
the crap out of the debate, every commercial
break there are 2 ads for it. Heavy on Trump
and only flashing the others. Is Trump going
to show up if Zuckerburg doesn't donate the
extra $$ they're making on ad time to charity?

One Bourdain show was about Iran. It's pretty
funny that the people were super friendly to
him, yet still chant 'death to America' in
rallies all the time. They hate America, yet
love American muscle cars. They have hundreds
of them owned by rich people in the 60's and
70's, and just like here, every weekend they
have parking lot get togethers and show off
their cars and eat American pizza with American
ketchup to dip it in. Yeah, they loathe America.
ams288
ams288
September 13th, 2015 at 6:57:42 PM permalink
I'm excited about the debate. I feel like the candidates will be taking aim at Trump, much more so than last time...

At this point they literally have nothing to lose.

And Carly deserves revenge after Trump called her ugly. (Or her "persona" ugly - which was the biggest load of B.S.)
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
September 13th, 2015 at 7:12:07 PM permalink

I'm excited about the debate. I feel like the candidates will be taking aim at Trump, much more so than last time...

At this point they literally have nothing to lose.

And Carly deserves revenge after Trump called her ugly. (Or her "persona" ugly - which was the biggest load of B.S.)

If nothing else, Trump is the best thing to happen to Presidential debate ratings.

It's like a boring High School debate that merges with some character off the Jerry Springer show.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
September 13th, 2015 at 7:32:52 PM permalink
The Democrat party plans six debates. Some candidates are complaining that there are too few of them and there is an attempt by the party to shut them out.

I'm looking forward to their first debate coming up next month.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 13th, 2015 at 7:35:55 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

The Democrat party plans six debates. Some candidates are complaining that there are too few of them and there is an attempt by the party to shut them out.

I'm looking forward to their first debate coming up next month.

Should be fun, Hillary is way flanked on the left for now and will have to tell their wingnuts something crazy to get them back in her camp. Fire up the popcorn!
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
September 13th, 2015 at 7:46:48 PM permalink

The attacks on Hillary's looks don't bother me at all...

Everything else the righties attack her over turns out to be much ado about nothing (Benghazi, emails, etc.) so they always revert to attacking her age and looks. It will come back to bite them in the butt with women voters later on...

Actually, no. And I would be a strong democrat supporter if I was American. Hilary has lost trust. All politicians have, though. It's not like the fact that Hilary *may* be complicit in Benghazi or ditched her emails is really status quo for any long-term politician. Americans know that. There is dirt on pretty much every single candidate for president. Politicians are scumbags, Hilary included.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
September 13th, 2015 at 8:44:03 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

It's not like the fact that Hilary *may* be complicit in Benghazi or ditched her emails is really status quo for any long-term politician. Americans know that. There is dirt on pretty much every single candidate for president. Politicians are scumbags, Hilary included.

Only she was involved in the raping and murders of high-ranking American officials.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
September 13th, 2015 at 8:45:49 PM permalink

The attacks on Hillary's looks don't bother me at all..

The attacks sure did bother you yesterday, when you wrote about a photo of her, "We aren't in the general election yet... who is to say it won't be used in every ad the Reps run against her?"
ams288
ams288
September 14th, 2015 at 5:03:31 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

The attacks sure did bother you yesterday, when you wrote about a photo of her, "We aren't in the general election yet... who is to say it won't be used in every ad the Reps run against her?"

How does that show that I am bothered by the attacks on her looks? I was responding to EvenBob claiming Dems would be doing the same kind of attacks....

I do enjoy your hostile responses to all my posts. Mainly I enjoy ignoring them, as most of them are nonsense and not worth the 30 seconds it'd take to shoot off a response. I feel like your life would be much more personally satisfying if you just block me on here. I won't be offended...
ams288
ams288
September 14th, 2015 at 6:21:52 AM permalink

Should be fun, Hillary is way flanked on the left for now and will have to tell their wingnuts something crazy to get them back in her camp. Fire up the popcorn!

Isn't that the whole primary system in a nutshell? The candidates try to go as far right or left as possible to appeal to the base. Then when the general comes around they move back to the middle.

Only lately the Republicans have gone so far right that they do irreparable damage to their candidacy.... (Mitt Romney's "self deportation" and "47%" nonsense come to mind...)

Thankfully the country is moving left so whatever Hillary says to appease the "wingnuts" won't be as harmful as whatever crazy stuff the other side has to say....
24Bingo
24Bingo
  • Threads: 23
September 14th, 2015 at 8:37:56 AM permalink

On reason is because Hillary changes her look so often as needs arise. She probably changed her hair more than any first lady in history. Anyone remember hillaryshair.com? I wish I could find the pic Drudge had from a 2008 with her handlers holding up six pantsuits identical except for color to get just the right look.

Except men, running for president and in the public eye, do this sort of micromanaging of their appearance - her husband's hair has shut down airports - and only take flak for it when something like that happens.
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
September 14th, 2015 at 8:39:52 AM permalink

I do enjoy your hostile responses to all my posts.

Just the ones that are factually incorrect or try to revise easily accessible history.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 14th, 2015 at 8:53:38 AM permalink
Quote: 24Bingo

Except men, running for president and in the public eye, do this sort of micromanaging of their appearance - her husband's hair has shut down airports - and only take flak for it when something like that happens.

I believe she shut down some airport or something recently as well, however I do not have the time to find the details on that right now. The difference is the men do not change their appearance much, hers changed totally any number of times.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
September 14th, 2015 at 9:19:04 AM permalink

I believe she shut down some airport or something recently as well,

It was part of her identifying with the downtrodden middle class:

"Hillary Clinton put part of Bergdorf Goodman on lockdown on Friday to get a $600 haircut at the swanky John Barrett Salon. Clinton, with a huge entourage in tow, was spotted being ushered through a side entrance of the Fifth Avenue store on Friday.

A source said, “Staff closed off one side of Bergdorf’s so Hillary could come in privately to get her hair done. An elevator bank was shut down so she could ride up alone, and then she was styled in a private area of the salon. Other customers didn’t get a glimpse. Hillary was later seen with a new feathered hairdo.”

Clinton regularly sees salon owner John Barrett, who charges regular mortals $600 for a cut and blow-dry. Hair color can cost an extra $600."

A value-added addendum from that New York Post article:

"And let’s not forget that her husband, Bill Clinton, was famously caught up in a 1993 controversy known as “Hairgate” when he got a $200 haircut on Air Force One as it was idling for an hour at LAX, shutting down two runways and diverting numerous flights."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
September 14th, 2015 at 12:42:12 PM permalink
Poll: Sharp erosion in Clinton support among Democratic women.

Quote:

The numbers in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll are an alarm siren: Where 71 percent of Democratic-leaning female voters said in July that they expected to vote for Clinton, only 42 percent do now, a drop of 29 percentage points in eight weeks.

This isn't a drop, it is a collapse. Her support among white women has fallen to 37%, not a surprise given how the Democrats have basically stopped caring about the white vote and base their strategy on keeping white liberals and trying to get a commanding share of non-whites.

Women are supposed to be her booster club. For her not to be at 60% among Democrat females shows serious weakness.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 1:52:41 PM permalink
How can Hillary be taken seriously after pulling this stunt.

https://www.americarisingpac.org/bill-clinton-jokes-president-taking-govt-property-white-house-like-hillary/

If it was Barbara or Laura Bush running for
office, and done this when they left the
WH, we would hear about it every day.
Why do the crooked Clintons always
get a pass on everything. Why would
we want an impeached president
anywhere near the office again.
RonC
RonC
September 14th, 2015 at 2:29:08 PM permalink

How can Hillary be taken seriously after pulling this stunt.

https://www.americarisingpac.org/bill-clinton-jokes-president-taking-govt-property-white-house-like-hillary/

If it was Barbara or Laura Bush running for
office, and done this when they left the
WH, we would hear about it every day.
Why do the crooked Clintons always
get a pass on everything. Why would
we want an impeached president
anywhere near the office again.

C'mon EB...you should post the response from her supporters right along with the comment just to save them some time...

Here we go:

5-4-3-2-1

There is nothing to see here. They paid for it, after all. It isn't stealing if you take it, wait for someone to say you owe for it, and then pay the bill. Just because you really wanted them to ignore the fact that you had taken it without paying for it, there was nothing done with bad intentions.
ams288
ams288
September 14th, 2015 at 3:14:21 PM permalink

C'mon EB...you should post the response from her supporters right along with the comment just to save them some time...

Here we go:

5-4-3-2-1

There is nothing to see here. They paid for it, after all. It isn't stealing if you take it, wait for someone to say you owe for it, and then pay the bill. Just because you really wanted them to ignore the fact that you had taken it without paying for it, there was nothing done with bad intentions.

LOL I read that "article" and I think the more accurate response from Clinton supporters would be:

Who cares???
RonC
RonC
September 14th, 2015 at 3:32:42 PM permalink

LOL I read that "article" and I think the more accurate response from Clinton supporters would be:

Who cares???

Oh heck...I forgot that one. Who cares? is very much one of the main responses to anything Hillary is involved in. She's not responsible or possibly responsible for a darned thing. Nothing is ever her fault in any way.

Thanks...I will add that to my next response to a Hillary non-issue presented by those dastardly conservatives!!
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 3:47:05 PM permalink

Who cares???

Congress, for one. They ordered the Clinton's
to pay for what they took or give it back. They
chose to do the right thing when forced to,
which is what they always do. Wait until they
get caught and then say they're sorry.

If this was about Laura Bush stealing WH
items you'd be screaming bloody murder
about it.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
September 14th, 2015 at 4:06:15 PM permalink

Congress, for one. They ordered the Clinton's
to pay for what they took or give it back. They
chose to do the right thing when forced to,
which is what they always do. Wait until they
get caught and then say they're sorry.

about it.

I would hate to be Bill when H finds out she isn't going to be Pres. Hell hath no fury, and all that jazz.
ams288
ams288
September 14th, 2015 at 5:36:24 PM permalink

about it.

100% false.

Righties always want to play the victim. You create hypothetical situations and then blame liberals for their reactions to things that never even happened.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 5:42:46 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

I would hate to be Bill when H finds out she isn't going to be Pres. Hell hath no fury, and all that jazz.

She's already lining up a larger Ryder truck
for when they leave the WH for good. She'll
take everything this time.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
September 14th, 2015 at 6:11:48 PM permalink
With the next republican debate coming up, here is my take.
Many candidates will go hard after Trump.
He's the clear leader, its expected and too many candidates with a campaign going nowhere.
I'm sure we will see some fire works as candidates take the kid gloves off regarding Trump
No matter what happens in the debate, the establishment candidates(career politicians) will not improve their numbers.
Walker, Paul, Christie, Huck, Cruz and everybody at the kiddie table are done.
Its clear the republican base wants somebody besides a career politician therefore Trump 1st and Carson 2nd.
I think there is one candidate that may make a jump and that's Carly.
I think the base wants to see more of her and see her with the big boys.
Just being on the big stage makes her look more Presidential.
I predict her maybe 3rd after the debate if she performs well.
The debate will have no effect on Trumps numbers, he will continue to dominate.
Couple reasons I think Trump has the nomination locked down.
His crowds, they are big and they are excited and psyched
Trumps base knows Trump. This is their man.
He is up against a real weak field
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 6:26:30 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I think there is one candidate that may make a jump and that's Carly.

Yeah, in fact I think this next debate is crucial for her, since it is giving her a big opportunity to show what she can do on center stage. Might even be more important for her than anyone else.

"Success is when preparation meets opportunity." who said that?

I'll go look it up.

I don't mean to say, she's finished if she doesn't do really well, just that people won't give her as close a look again if she doesn't.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 6:40:24 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Yeah, in fact I think this next debate is crucial for her,

It won't matter, she's an unknown. She
doesn't have a chance. On a Fox show
today they were doing a man on the
street and they didn't find a single
person who didn't know who The Donald
was. Half of them just had to say 'You're
fired!' And sometimes when they did,
they would show Trump saying it.

The Arnold is taking Trump's place
on the show. The most boring actor
I could imagine, he has the personality
of a clam. Goodbye Apprentice.
rxwine
rxwine
September 14th, 2015 at 7:34:39 PM permalink

It won't matter, she's an unknown. She
doesn't have a chance.

Just for you EB.

EvenBob
EvenBob
September 14th, 2015 at 7:45:55 PM permalink
Already seen most of it 10 times on Fox
and CNN. Nobody is paying attention.
Trump sold out a 20,000 seat arena
tonight with people begging to
get in. They were delirious to see
him, literally.
ams288
ams288
September 15th, 2015 at 5:22:44 AM permalink
Carson is catching up to Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the lead over Trump in the next couple weeks.

After all the constant bragging about his poll numbers, Trump in 2nd place would be an entertaining sight to see!
RonC
RonC
September 15th, 2015 at 6:20:36 AM permalink

Carson is catching up to Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the lead over Trump in the next couple weeks.

After all the constant bragging about his poll numbers, Trump in 2nd place would be an entertaining sight to see!

The Washington Post Poll shows both gaining points and traditional Republicans losing points. The results of this poll show that perhaps Carson is gaining points to get closer to Trump but those points are coming from the rest of the field; not Trump. Many of the candidates are falling in the polls at this point.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-trump-carson-top-gop-race-clinton-leads-dems-but-support-drops/2015/09/13/7961a820-58c2-11e5-8bb1-b488d231bba2_story.html
ams288
ams288
September 15th, 2015 at 6:39:41 AM permalink

The Washington Post Poll shows both gaining points and traditional Republicans losing points. The results of this poll show that perhaps Carson is gaining points to get closer to Trump but those points are coming from the rest of the field; not Trump. Many of the candidates are falling in the polls at this point.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-trump-carson-top-gop-race-clinton-leads-dems-but-support-drops/2015/09/13/7961a820-58c2-11e5-8bb1-b488d231bba2_story.html

I saw one poll where Carson was only 4-5% below Trump (maybe it was an Iowa poll and not a general matchup? Can't remember).

Anyway I'd just be interested in seeing how Trump would handle losing the top spot. Would he just stop constantly highlighting his position in the polls? Or would he just ignore it and still claim to be #1? He always did that with The Apprentice, he kept claiming it was the #1 show on TV long after its ratings had massively declined...
RonC
RonC
September 15th, 2015 at 7:12:00 AM permalink

I saw one poll where Carson was only 4-5% below Trump (maybe it was an Iowa poll and not a general matchup? Can't remember).

Anyway I'd just be interested in seeing how Trump would handle losing the top spot. Would he just stop constantly highlighting his position in the polls? Or would he just ignore it and still claim to be #1? He always did that with The Apprentice, he kept claiming it was the #1 show on TV long after its ratings had massively declined...

My prediction? I don't know whether he would say outright that he was #1 if he wasn't (though he has before) but I am pretty sure he'd not spend very much time acknowledging that someone was ahead of him. His ego won't allow it.
ams288
ams288
September 15th, 2015 at 7:17:47 AM permalink
Here's a new poll out today:

Polls Show Carson Running Nearly Even To Trump
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/15/today-in-politics-in-new-poll-carson-pulls-up-alongside-an-idling-trump/

This could be what happened in 2012 all over again: each candidate gets their moment at the top of polls while voters try and figure out who they like best. Looks like it's about to be Carson's turn if the momentum keeps up...
  • Jump to: