RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
January 6th, 2013 at 12:39:59 PM permalink
So, under the category of who cares (other than RC and Face), will the fans support the NHL with their abbreviated 2013 season?
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
January 6th, 2013 at 12:41:34 PM permalink
deleted
Last edited by: sodawater on Oct 1, 2018
Beardgoat
Beardgoat
  • Threads: 29
January 6th, 2013 at 12:46:19 PM permalink
Big hockey fan in Phoenix. Used to go to 3-5 games a year and watch all the others. I won't be buying tickets this year. I'd still go if I get free tickets
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 6th, 2013 at 12:48:20 PM permalink
Hockey fans are diehard, they love the game. We have
a semi pro team and they're always packed.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
January 6th, 2013 at 12:50:04 PM permalink
Yes in Canada and Det, Chi, Buff, NYC, Boston, Pitt, Phila. Outside of that maybe StL, Minn. Colo. Basically northern winter cities have a chance.
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
mwalz9
mwalz9
  • Threads: 52
January 6th, 2013 at 12:51:55 PM permalink
Im a die hard Buffalo Sabres fan, who lives in West Virginia 2 hours from Pittsburgh. I'm exited hockey has returned and will watch a lot of it on TV, however, I will not be attending any games in Buffalo or Pittsburgh this year. They pissed me off too much to get my money.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 6th, 2013 at 1:29:07 PM permalink
The answer is yes, for the people that are fans. The general public just doesn't care as shown by he TV ratings. But in Philly we will be sold out game after game just waiting to be let down.
bdrobet
bdrobet
  • Threads: 1
January 6th, 2013 at 2:12:01 PM permalink
Die hard Detroit Red Wings fan and I am pissed off at the NHL but have to admit I have been checking every day for news on the lockout and woke up very happy this morning. I don't make many games as I live in Anaheim Ducks territory but you can be sure I will be attending when Detroit is on town. I can tell you though that most people here didn't even know hockey was in a lockout.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 6th, 2013 at 2:12:05 PM permalink
Quote: RaleighCraps

So, under the category of who cares (other than RC and Face), will the fans support the NHL with their abbreviated 2013 season?

I'm interested to see how many of the "I'm Never Coming Back!" fans hold that opinion, and how it will affect sales.

Quote: EvenBob

Hockey fans are diehard, they love the game. We have
a semi pro team and they're always packed.

I've already pulled my Wendel Clark and Tie Domi jerseys to the front of the closet. I can't wait for that 9 block walk through Buffalo from the Century Grill to the FirstNiagara Arena, beef and bread in my gut, Labatt Blue in my brain, Lake Erie wind in my face, lake effect snow in my hair, joining the rabid Canadians in the roving hordes shouting "Go, Leafs, Go!"

It's one of my favorite days of the year =D
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
January 6th, 2013 at 2:25:45 PM permalink
Huge Blues fan. I'm taking this year off however. I'll be back rooting for the note in October.
dtyst1
dtyst1
  • Threads: 3
January 6th, 2013 at 3:51:47 PM permalink
The Penguins had 45 people cancel their season tickets. They have a waiting list of 9,000. Nearly everyone I know who said they were done with the league have been spending the day trying to guess when the first home game will be and at what party they'll attend to watch.

I know Pittsburgh isn't Phoenix or Miami, but I think you'll see a minimal drop-off in interest that will last until the playoffs rolls around.

Dan Y.
Expert Gold Price Prognosticator of WoV
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
January 6th, 2013 at 5:00:01 PM permalink
Quote: dtyst1

The Penguins had 45 people cancel their season tickets. They have a waiting list of 9,000.

Sabres had 14 cancelled. 14 out of 13000 or so. They sold out a MINOR LEAGUE game here last week. I will be going. Hockey is the best spectator sport, bar none. I grew up Jets, Knicks, Mets, Rangers fan. Football has a few plays in between commercials, I believe there is 6 minutes of actual action. Baseball has turned into watching paint dry. (Painters will take offense to the comparison). Non playoff NBA basketball is 46 minutes waiting for the final two minutes.
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
January 6th, 2013 at 10:20:25 PM permalink
The sun is shining at last, though my local AHL team is going to be hurting on defense when some guys head back to Nashville.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
January 6th, 2013 at 10:27:49 PM permalink
Quote: Face

I'm interested to see how many of the "I'm Never Coming Back!" fans hold that opinion, and how it will affect sales.

I've already pulled my Wendel Clark and Tie Domi jerseys to the front of the closet. I can't wait for that 9 block walk through Buffalo from the Century Grill to the FirstNiagara Arena, beef and bread in my gut, Labatt Blue in my brain, Lake Erie wind in my face, lake effect snow in my hair, joining the rabid Canadians in the roving hordes shouting "Go, Leafs, Go!"

It's one of my favorite days of the year =D

What? Your a Maple Laughs fan? First the Pats, then the Laughs... you know how to pick 'em.

I've been watching Junior Hockey for the last 4 months, and been loving it. I'll continue to do so. The NHL just isn't my first hockey port of call, but I didn't grow up with it. I shall be tracking the Wings though.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
winmonkeyspit3
winmonkeyspit3
  • Threads: 26
January 6th, 2013 at 10:39:34 PM permalink
I'm a diehard Sabres fan. I usually go to 2-3 games a year, and I will probably go to 1-2 this year. Living in Boston I typically buy NHL Game Center which lets you watch all of the games. I'm hoping that the price is significantly reduced due to the shortened season, though I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. It's normally around $200, I'll be upset if it's over 100, though it probably will be knowing the NHL. A short season is better than no season, and if anything I've saved a lot of money in beer thus far. We'll see.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
January 7th, 2013 at 12:20:20 AM permalink
They've pretty much lost me. Only thing is my wife likes liked hockey, and something like that is not easily thrown away. We'll see; up to her too.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Face
Administrator
Face
January 7th, 2013 at 1:39:35 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

What? Your a Maple Laughs fan? First the Pats, then the Laughs... you know how to pick 'em.

The very instant that news of the NHL season broke, one of my defensive opponents / occasional tournament partners sent me a fake news heading. It read “Breaking News: Toronto Maple Leafs Officially Eliminated From Playoffs.

I lol’d. I get jokes. I don’t mind yours.

But to insinuate that I am in any way, shape, or form a Pats fan, that, sir, is crossing the line. It’s enough to make a man drive 3,500 miles to BC and have some words.

So take it back. I might still make the trip, but then we can discuss who’s the worst franchise: Leafs or LIONS =P
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
January 7th, 2013 at 1:45:16 PM permalink
What, hockey's back? I'm waiting for the Blue Jays to return to the field.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
January 7th, 2013 at 1:48:29 PM permalink
Quote: 98Clubs

Yes in Canada and Det, Chi, Buff, NYC, Boston, Pitt, Phila. Outside of that maybe StL, Minn. Colo. Basically northern winter cities have a chance.

My friends back in MN are enjoying watching UMN and UND hockey. When I asked over the holidays, they looked at me like I was from Mars when I asked if they missed the Wild.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 7th, 2013 at 1:52:27 PM permalink
My brother in law lives in Canada but lives for
the Red Wings. He's been on life support the
whole time the season was held up.
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 7th, 2013 at 2:01:43 PM permalink

The very instant that news of the NHL season broke, one of my defensive opponents / occasional tournament partners sent me a fake news heading. It read “Breaking News: Toronto Maple Leafs Officially Eliminated From Playoffs.

I lol’d. I get jokes. I don’t mind yours.

But to insinuate that I am in any way, shape, or form a Pats fan, that, sir, is crossing the line. It’s enough to make a man drive 3,500 miles to BC and have some words.

So take it back. I might still make the trip, but then we can discuss who’s the worst franchise: Leafs or LIONS =P

Oh crap man, I do apologize hugely... I was reversing your hatred of the Pats to a love of the Pats. The insanity of being a Laughs fan made me think you must have pats love as well.

Answer to the above question : The Lolions.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 7th, 2013 at 2:06:19 PM permalink

My brother in law lives in Canada but lives for
the Red Wings. He's been on life support the
whole time the season was held up.

It's probably a toss up between the Bruins and the Wings for which US team has more support in Canada. I know plenty here. I don't think it's because the 'Wings were originally the Detroit Cougars, named for the Victoria Cougars, the last non-NHL team to win the Stanley Cup.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 7th, 2013 at 2:12:18 PM permalink
Gee What a silly question ? The chumps will fill the seats. All is forgiven. Now bow your heads in awe of the magnificent owners whose pockets you are lining !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 7th, 2013 at 2:21:33 PM permalink

. I don't think it's because the 'Wings were originally the Detroit Cougars, .

It because of Canadian Gordie Howe, the greatest hockey
player to ever play the game. Canadians loved Howe, they
idolized him like we do some baseball players of old. Even
Gretzky and Orr consider Howe the best player of all time.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 7th, 2013 at 2:27:11 PM permalink
The first thing that must be mentioned about Wayne Gretzky is his records: 40 regular season NHL records, including most points, goals and assists; 15 Playoff records; six All-Star records.

Gretzky had to surpass Howe to obtain many of these records, and he holds the most MVP awards of any athlete in North American sports.

Gretzky once said, “A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” This was evident in his play, as his vision was unparalleled by any player.

He reached 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 and 1,000 goals in fewer games than anyone else and has won four Stanley Cups.

Summary: Gretzky holds all the records. By definition, that makes him the best.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 7th, 2013 at 2:35:17 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

He doesn't hold all the records. Nobody has beat Howe
in number of games played: 1767. Nobody has played
longer than Howe: Age 52. The closest is age 48. Howe
was a better all around player than Gretzky, a more
versatile athlete.

"I pick Gordie as my No. 1 all-time player. He played the longest. He was the toughest player of his era. He was the best offensive player, and defensively he was used in all situations. He could play center, right wing and defense. He could shoot right, and he could shoot left. If you could make a mold for a hockey player, it would be him. I never thought there was another player close to him." —Scotty Bowman
JW17
JW17
  • Threads: 8
January 7th, 2013 at 5:55:29 PM permalink
Was a die hard fan, stop watching after the 04-05 BS. Finally watched my first game since then last year during the playoffs. Wont be watching this year, or maybe ever again.

Owners and Players and idiots and lost this fan
Face
Administrator
Face
January 7th, 2013 at 6:49:50 PM permalink

Oh crap man, I do apologize hugely....

Apology readily accepted ;)

...the greatest hockey
player to ever play the game.

Now you’re gonna get an earful. I could talk til the sun comes up about this topic, and often do, and often just to myself. It’s so cut and dry, and so completely not, all at the same time.

Wayne Gretzky. The Great One. Nothing else need be said. The only man to ever score 200 points, and he did it not once, not twice, but four times. He was one good game away from doing it a fifth (196 pts). He did it in an era when clutching and grabbing were rampant, a time when there was only one rule to protect him – Goons were allowed to goon. His ungodly record of 92 goals in one friggin’ season nearly eclipsed Howe’s single season point high of 103. His 99 has been retired, not for the Kings, not for the Oilers, but for the entire NHL There is but one title befitting of Mr Gretzky, and that is “God”.

Gordon Howe. Mr Hockey. He could pass, he could shoot, he could check, and he could fight. His longevity will never be matched, playing in 6 separate decades. His hockey career started when my grandfather was 12yrs old. It ended when I was eight. His NHL career ended before I or any of my friends were born, yet every one of us know exactly who he is and what he meant to the game.

So who wins? Gretzky, of course. He was the single most dominant man in any sport or position, ever. Jordan to basketball, Sanders to running back, Montana to QB, Woods to golf, Petty to NASCAR,… despite this list of dominance, nobody rose as high as the God Himself. He was an enigma, otherworldly, a man the likes of which we will never see again.

Ah, but hockey’s not all putting a puck in the net. You have to play O and D, often several different times in one, 90 second shift. Hockey requires hitting, hockey requires intimidation. If we fired up the ol’ cloning factory, and fielded a 15 man team of Gretzkys against a 15 man team of Howes, my money would be on the Howes. For this reason, it is completely obvious that Mr Gordon Howe is the best hockey player who ever lived.

I’ve had this conversation, both with myself and anyone who cared to listen, as many times as I’ve taken breath. When asking who the better player is, Gretzky or Howe, there is only one true answer.

That answer is “yes”.
tringlomane
tringlomane
January 7th, 2013 at 7:09:48 PM permalink

The first thing that must be mentioned about Wayne Gretzky is his records: 40 regular season NHL records, including most points, goals and assists; 15 Playoff records; six All-Star records.

Gretzky had to surpass Howe to obtain many of these records, and he holds the most MVP awards of any athlete in North American sports.

Gretzky once said, “A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” This was evident in his play, as his vision was unparalleled by any player.

He reached 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 and 1,000 goals in fewer games than anyone else and has won four Stanley Cups.

When did Gretzky get 1000 goals in his career? You counting playoff stats too? lol

And Gretzky played in the best possible era for scoring. If Howe plays in the same era, he's probably the goal leader. Heck, you lump both players' WHA stats, Howe would be the goal leader. It's like calling Barry Bonds a better HR hitter than Babe Ruth (era differences; not steroid differences).

Gretzky is still probably the best player that's played, but he holds all these records thanks to the era he played in. If he ended his 20 season career today, he would struggle to get 700 goals, maybe even 650.
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
January 7th, 2013 at 7:14:18 PM permalink

Gee What a silly question ? The chumps will fill the seats. All is forgiven. Now bow your heads in awe of the magnificent owners whose pockets you are lining !

Now Buzz. I believe this is the third time in a row you have called one of my threads silly. Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think you have some sort of a man crush on me.... ;-)
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
January 7th, 2013 at 7:26:05 PM permalink
Gretzky or Howe? It's like trying to pick your favorite Ferrari.

Wayne was simply amazing, but I don't think there is anything called a Gretzky hat trick.
But ask any hockey fan what a Gordie Howe hat trick is , and they know the answer.

And, as Face said, clone them to make a team, and I would have to think Howe wins that match up.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
January 7th, 2013 at 7:30:23 PM permalink
Gretzky has more Assists than any other player in history has total points, that's really all I need to know.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
tringlomane
tringlomane
January 7th, 2013 at 7:32:30 PM permalink
Quote: RaleighCraps

And, as Face said, clone them to make a team, and I would have to think Howe wins that match up.

Likely because the Howes would hit the crap out of the Gretzkys.
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
January 7th, 2013 at 7:46:56 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

When did Gretzky get 1000 goals in his career? You counting playoff stats too? lol

And Gretzky played in the best possible era for scoring. If Howe plays in the same era, he's probably the goal leader. Heck, you lump both players' WHA stats, Howe would be the goal leader. It's like calling Barry Bonds a better HR hitter than Babe Ruth (era differences; not steroid differences).

Gretzky is still probably the best player that's played, but he holds all these records thanks to the era he played in. If he ended his 20 season career today, he would struggle to get 700 goals, maybe even 650.

When Gretsky and the Oilers were at their prime things happened that had never happened before or since. The NHL instituted the rule that eliminated all most all of 4 on 4 play because Gretsky and the Oilers were pretty much unstoppable. That rule has since been removed. What other player has caused rules to be changed because he scored too many goals in any sport.

When we did our hockey pools then there was a special Gretsky rule. You could draft for only his goals or his assists. If you got the whole player it was usually an insurmountable lead. This has never happened with another hockey player and probably not in any sport.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 7th, 2013 at 7:50:00 PM permalink
" This has never happened with another hockey player and probably not in any sport. "

Hockey is a sport much as WWE is a sport.
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 7th, 2013 at 7:51:43 PM permalink

" This has never happened with another hockey player and probably not in any sport. "

Hockey is a sport much as WWE is a sport.

Face... if you come from the east and I come from the west, I think we can corner him... :)
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 7th, 2013 at 7:53:24 PM permalink

So who wins? Gretzky, of course.

Gretzky was a showboater, he hated to work when he
played. He was once benched for a whole period for refusing
to play defense. He was well known for laying on the ice twice
as long as anybody else when he was knocked down. He was
a pussy.

Howe was the ultimate player. Played every part of the game
equally well and showed up to play in every game. He cared
about the team and not about his own stats. Nobody will
ever accuse Gretzky of that.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 7th, 2013 at 7:53:52 PM permalink
I went to a prize fight last night and a hockey game broke out.
thecesspit
thecesspit
January 7th, 2013 at 7:57:09 PM permalink

I went to a prize fight last night and a hockey game broke out.

I was about to predict that you'd use a Rodney Dangerfield quote next :p
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 7th, 2013 at 8:08:12 PM permalink
A Blue Jackets fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Red Wings fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious hockey jersey. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest. "Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Red Wings fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, "sorry Father, I almost hit that Red Wings fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

l
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 7th, 2013 at 8:14:54 PM permalink

A Blue Jackets fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Red Wings fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious hockey jersey. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest. "Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Red Wings fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, "sorry Father, I almost hit that Red Wings fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

l

Odd. You can ind this exact joke here http://www.jokes4us.com/sportsjokes/hockeyjokes.html, word
for word. Its almost like you copied and pasted it without giving credit to the source.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 7th, 2013 at 8:30:13 PM permalink
Ever consider that they stole that joke from me ???
Face
Administrator
Face
January 7th, 2013 at 9:19:52 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Gretzky has more Assists than any other player in history has total points, that's really all I need to know.

Comprehending Gretzkys offensive stats is like comprehending the nature of infinity. You think can kind of grasp it, and just when you think you got it, you look from a different angle and your mind's blown all over again.

Quote: kenarman

What other player has caused rules to be changed because he scored too many goals in any sport.

The Gretzky Rule. Brought in for no other reason than to try to hold him back because no one else could. As soon as he left, so did the rule. C'mon, man! The guy was indescribable.

Howe was the ultimate player. Played every part of the game
equally well and showed up to play in every game. He cared
about the team and not about his own stats. Nobody will
ever accuse Gretzky of that.

And here's the rub. No matter what your specialty, hockey, more than any other sport, is not one sided. If you yearn to be "just one thing", you are yearning to be a failure. I am a defensive defenseman, every fibre of my being is defense oriented. I love it, I am it. But, even on the 3 on 5 PK line, there's not a shift goes by that I don't at some point turn offensive. You have to. You can be a good scorer, you be a good defender, but unless you do a little of everything, you'll never be a good hockey player. No one did this better than Mr Hockey.

But man... you look at Gretzky's stats, you see the numbers he put up in his first three years alone, the decades long records he felled as a beginner, the stats that are hard to produce on a friggin' video game with the difficulty turned down... the fact that a one sided, pure scorer can even be said in the same breath as a Real Hockey Player such as Howe, well, that says it all.

Gretzky or Howe? You're goddamn right ;)
Face
Administrator
Face
January 7th, 2013 at 9:22:50 PM permalink

Face... if you come from the east and I come from the west, I think we can corner him... :)

LOL! Those who can't, ridicule. Those who can, play hockey ;)

You get into some of that Colorade reefer, Buzz? You're extra funny today =) Love the joke, cuz I hate the Red Wings (sorry, cess! ><)
Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
January 7th, 2013 at 10:20:59 PM permalink
Quote: kenarman

What other player has caused rules to be changed because he scored too many goals in any sport.

Sometime in the mid-fifties the league changed the power play rules due to the Canadiens' dominance with the man advantage.
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 7th, 2013 at 10:21:15 PM permalink
What makes you think I haven't played hockey. Of course to eliminate the Goon squad, I had to change the game. We had one player on each team designated as the " SHOOTER " . He was never allowed on his teams side of the ice. That meant it was a power play every time you got the puck on the opponents half of the ice.

And any penalty led to a two manpower play. The fights then were after the game, not during it !
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 7th, 2013 at 10:55:51 PM permalink

But man... you look at Gretzky's stats,

Howe played when real men played hockey, the 40's
50's and 60's. When equipment was shit and the fights
were real. You played offense and defense or
you got murdered. And he was ambidextrous on top
of it. Gretzky never would have lived thru 2 seasons
in Howe's era. I see no comparison between Howe
and Gretzy except in Gretzky's wet dreams..
Face
Administrator
Face
October 8th, 2014 at 4:07:06 PM permalink
The NHL season starts now. So far, the Leafs are looking good. Pretty sure it's their year for the Cup =D
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
October 8th, 2014 at 4:15:32 PM permalink
Go Flyers!
Buzzard
Buzzard
October 8th, 2014 at 4:26:29 PM permalink
Gee the NHL had fans ? Who knew !
  • Jump to: