Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
November 12th, 2012 at 11:34:30 PM permalink
Deleted as the ravings of a mad man. LOL
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
November 13th, 2012 at 12:24:01 AM permalink
You and Josie both in crisis?

let's pray to God your family gets well!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
November 13th, 2012 at 5:48:24 AM permalink
Buzz, my man, my heart goes out to you my friend! Don't hesitate to call if there is anything I can do for ya, or if you just need to vent to a guy who has been there. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Alan
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
November 13th, 2012 at 7:41:06 AM permalink
Man, hang in there. I'd tell you it gets better, but sometimes it doesn't. Just hang in there.
A falling knife has no handle.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
November 13th, 2012 at 8:14:54 AM permalink
Buzz, I'm really sorry to hear that, and I hope things do get better.

I lived through something similar with my dad in intensive care for nearly a month. All the IVs, monitors, respirator, even a feeding tube and dyalisis from time to time can be very intimidating. All you can do is hang in there and be supportive.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
  • Jump to: