Thread Rating:

SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
May 30th, 2013 at 3:04:08 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Do I win any anything?

A booby prize. It's clear you do not watch FNC. Unsurprisingly, I am a regular viewer. Watching either of the two cited programs, among others like Megyn Kelly, even intermittently would have shown you that they did indeed cover the phone hacking almost daily for weeks on end. If you are concerned about News Corp. stock, it might prove profitable to put down some money and short it.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
May 30th, 2013 at 3:11:35 PM permalink
Here's my post:

Well I met the challenge as presented.

However, here Fox news has an interesting way to present its headlines. In effect, it's about Obama's glass is half-empty, never half full. (metaphor)

Several examples here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/actual-news-headlines-vs-fox-news-headlines

Quote: timberjim

You made the declaration that FNC provided biased headlines that were not "actual" which in my book means false. You provided buzzfeed as your source.

"biased headlines"

True.

"provided buzzfeed"

True.

"actual"

Not true.

Where? What? And then you go on about it? The author labled the page that way not me.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
timberjim
timberjim
  • Threads: 33
May 30th, 2013 at 3:24:16 PM permalink

Here's my post:

"biased headlines"

True.

"provided buzzfeed"

True.

"actual"

Not true.

Where? What? And then you go on about it? The author labled the page that way not me.

FACEPALM!!!!!!! A complete waste of time to get you to stand behind what you posted. I'm done.
rxwine
rxwine
May 30th, 2013 at 3:25:44 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

A booby prize. It's clear you do not watch FNC. Unsurprisingly, I am a regular viewer. Watching either of the two cited programs, among others like Megyn Kelly, even intermittently would have shown you that they did indeed cover the phone hacking almost daily for weeks on end. If you are concerned about News Corp. stock, it might prove profitable to put down some money and short it.

It would be interesting to know how Fox came out on total coverage of Romney and Obama. What they covered and maybe of more interest, what they didn't in the long run, as they say.

BTW, I have a bridge to sell you in London if you think Fox is all that and a bag of chips. Thankfully Fox cleaned up their act before the end of election night with their failed analysts. At least someone did, anyway.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
May 30th, 2013 at 3:28:36 PM permalink
Quote: timberjim

FACEPALM!!!!!!! A complete waste of time to get you to stand behind what you posted. I'm done.

I know the feeling, bro. He suggested that I ignore him, so I'm taking his own advice...haha
Fighting BS one post at a time!
24Bingo
24Bingo
  • Threads: 23
May 30th, 2013 at 3:30:14 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Like I said before, people can decide for themselves which of our explanations is more logical.

Those who have ears to hear, go right ahead.

Calm down. Remember, those were your words, not mine.

You've truly made them your own, and given them a whole new meaning. (One akin to "LA LA LA")

Thanks, that says it all.

I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families!
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
May 30th, 2013 at 3:35:38 PM permalink
Quote: 24 "ethically dissimilar" Bingo

Those who have ears to hear, go right ahead.

But first they need to get the whole story in order to see how you're trying to avoid admitting that you didn't know about the Gosnell trial.
24Bingo
24Bingo
May 31st, 2013 at 2:21:14 AM permalink
I'd heard about a doctor who'd gotten in trouble for killing live births, and whose sloppy practices had caused the death of a patient. The name didn't ring a bell. It's like the question "did Jesus exist?" - what, exactly, does it mean for me to have heard of the story?

In any case, it's good to see rabid... I hesitate even to call it anti-intellectualism, since that seems to be giving too much credit to "TALKY MAN USE BIG WORDS!" but it's good to see it's alive and well.

Quote: RonC

Their intellects, based on college, was discussed. Well, it was until they figured out that Bush did have higher grades.

Does it really matter? Not their grades, of course. Just the minor fact that the press talked about how much smarter certain candidates were based on the colleges they went to and then dropped the story when Bush's grades in college were higher. They used the college argument until it was proven wrong. Bush didn't bring his grades up, the press did.

I'd be interested in hearing more about this, actually.
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
May 31st, 2013 at 9:01:34 AM permalink
Quote: 24Bingo

In any case, it's good to see rabid... I hesitate even to call it anti-intellectualism, since that seems to be giving too much credit to "TALKY MAN USE BIG WORDS!" but it's good to see it's alive and well.

This is the most thoughtful reply you could come up with? lol

I'd heard about a doctor who'd gotten in trouble for killing live births, and whose sloppy practices had caused the death of a patient. The name didn't ring a bell. It's like the question "did Jesus exist?" - what, exactly, does it mean for me to have heard of the story?

No, you didn't. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it instead of saying: "...that abortion doctors perform abortions is not news."

Again, be honest. You didn't know about the Gosnell story.
24Bingo
24Bingo
May 31st, 2013 at 3:35:59 PM permalink
Here is what you wrote:

And what about the difference in media coverage between abortion bomber Eric Rudolph and abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell? (I know, I know...you don't need to tell me...someone's going to interject and say that these two cases are "ethically dissimilar" because Rudolph killed human beings, while Gosnell "only" killed fetuses)

Since the entire point of the Gosnell story was that he didn't only kill fetuses, I see no reason this should have reminded me of the story, having forgotten the name. Admittedly, I should have run a search.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
May 31st, 2013 at 3:41:42 PM permalink
Remind me to give you Occam's Razor for Xmas.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
June 9th, 2013 at 3:47:47 PM permalink
Of all the stuff that came out last week, the thing
that warmed my heart the most was when the
New York Times said the Obama administration
has lost 'all credibility'. The NY fricking TIMES
said that. Mind blowing.

"-- especially coming from a president who once promised transparency and accountability. The administration has now lost all credibility."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/ny-times-editorial-board-obama-administration-lost-credibility_n_3398666.html
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 10th, 2013 at 6:13:11 PM permalink
Thank god our handles aren't our real names. Otherwise, some of us might get hit with an IRS audit. =)
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 14th, 2013 at 5:08:48 PM permalink
CBS confirms reporter Sharyl Attkisson’s computer breached

But it's just another "third-rate break in", right?
EvenBob
EvenBob
June 14th, 2013 at 5:20:46 PM permalink

CBS confirms reporter Sharyl Attkisson’s computer breached

But it's just another "third-rate break in", right?

There's so much going on, there's so much being
unearthed about the Obama administration, that
I admit to being overwhelmed by it. Obama's silence
on everything is so deafening even I'm amazed. He
has to address all of this sometime, he has to come
is from the golf course. Doesn't he?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
June 14th, 2013 at 6:22:13 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

There's so much going on, there's so much being
unearthed about the Obama administration, that
I admit to being overwhelmed by it. Obama's silence
on everything is so deafening even I'm amazed. He
has to address all of this sometime, he has to come
is from the golf course. Doesn't he?

Nope, lap-dog media could care less. 47% of the voters care more about American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, and who is on the cover of People Magazine. Until they realize Obamacare isn't "free" nothing will matter.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 14th, 2013 at 6:57:58 PM permalink
I'm also overwhelmed at all of the O-shenanigans. Even by Washington standards, it's really bad.

Then again, people these days don't give a rat's a**, which is another sign that things are going downhill..........fast.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
June 14th, 2013 at 7:16:08 PM permalink

I'm also overwhelmed at all of the O-shenanigans. Even by Washington standards, it's really bad.

Then again, people these days don't give a rat's a**, which is another sign that things are going downhill..........fast.

You're watching too too much Foxnews. Its bad????? Clinton-Bush-Obama, my life hasn't changed a bit due to who is president. How are things bad in my life due to Obama being the Prez. So why should I give a rat's a**, life is short, would rather watch a baseball game. Damm, Rays lost again, now that's something to care about.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
June 14th, 2013 at 7:19:10 PM permalink

Don't be so sure. Nobody but nobody cared about
Watergate for a very long time. It happened in June
and Nixon won by a landslide in Nov. Woodward says
going into 1973 not even the Liberal press gave a
damn about it. It wasn't till March and Ap of 73 that
people started paying attention. This stuff under Obama
is very new, give it time to ripen and fester. Wait for
the John Dean's to come forward.
terapined
terapined
June 14th, 2013 at 7:30:29 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Don't be so sure. Nobody but nobody cared about
Watergate for a very long time. It happened in June
and Nixon won by a landslide in Nov. Woodward says
going into 1973 not even the Liberal press gave a
damn about it. It wasn't till March and Ap of 73 that
people started paying attention. This stuff under Obama
is very new, give it time to ripen and fester. Wait for
the John Dean's to come forward.

Watergate was nothing until till the Sat nite massacre. Can you imagine Obama trying to fire a special prosecutor because he was close to uncovering the truth. Can you imagine his Attorney General resigning rather then firing a special prosecutor. Can you Imagine Obama now ordering the assistant attorney general to fire the special prosecutor simply because the prosecutor was close to uncovering the truth. And now the assistant attorney general also quitting. Now that's a scandal. Nixon was stupid, he lost the American people that nite. Obama is not that stupid. Number 3 was Bork, and he only fired Archibald Cox because Nixon promised him a supreme court nomination.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 14th, 2013 at 7:34:31 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

You're watching too too much Foxnews. Its bad????? Clinton-Bush-Obama, my life hasn't changed a bit due to who is president. How are things bad in my life due to Obama being the Prez. So why should I give a rat's a**, life is short, would rather watch a baseball game.

Not surprised you're saying that since it sounds like you watch way too much MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC...
terapined
terapined
June 14th, 2013 at 7:36:31 PM permalink
I don't watch any of that crap, Rays played tonight and lost :-)
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 14th, 2013 at 7:37:15 PM permalink

I don't watch any of that crap

Sure you don't...
terapined
terapined
June 14th, 2013 at 7:39:40 PM permalink
Of course not, Matt Moore, Rays ace, pitched tonight, and unfortunately not well, sigh,

Ok. I didn't watch 1st couple innings, US Open . I live in FL, the land of golf
rxwine
rxwine
June 14th, 2013 at 7:46:53 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

47% of the voters care more about American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, and who is on the cover of People Magazine.

American Idol

No one cares about American Idol.
terapined
terapined
June 14th, 2013 at 8:04:24 PM permalink
I'm a proud part of the 47%. I have to admit I could not turn my eyes away when Tom Delay former Rep House Majority Leader decided to dance the night away.
What would be priceless, Mitch Mconnell on DWTS.
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
June 15th, 2013 at 1:26:10 AM permalink

I'm a proud part of the 47%.

Seriously, why are you proud of that?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
terapined
terapined
June 15th, 2013 at 8:35:32 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

Seriously, why are you proud of that?

I love life. I love my freedom. I voted for Obama even though I am a registered republican voter. I don't ask for or want any Govt handouts, I take care of myself. I also have compassion for the poor. Should I be disgusted in myself? Of course not. Gotta stay upbeat in life. So I am proud of myself. If the former republican house majority leader is going on dancing with the stars, I'm gonna watch. What a ridiculous question.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
June 15th, 2013 at 9:30:22 AM permalink

I love life. I love my freedom. I voted for Obama even though I am a registered republican voter. I don't ask for or want any Govt handouts, I take care of myself. I also have compassion for the poor. Should I be disgusted in myself? Of course not. Gotta stay upbeat in life. So I am proud of myself. If the former republican house majority leader is going on dancing with the stars, I'm gonna watch. What a ridiculous question.

Hmmm, you claim to be a registered Republican but say you are part of the 47% who will never vote GOP? I seriously do not understand why liberals seem to enjoy saying they have voted Republican all their life but "not this time" then when they talk more it is clear they have never been anything but a lifelong Dem. Isn't there a better way to spend your time?
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
June 15th, 2013 at 9:34:23 AM permalink
Rand Paul is really shaking up the checked pant republican establishment.......love it
Each day is better than the next
terapined
terapined
June 15th, 2013 at 9:49:35 AM permalink

Hmmm, you claim to be a registered Republican but say you are part of the 47% who will never vote GOP? I seriously do not understand why liberals seem to enjoy saying they have voted Republican all their life but "not this time" then when they talk more it is clear they have never been anything but a lifelong Dem. Isn't there a better way to spend your time?

I am a registered republican.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22787213@N02/8809706447/
Notice the polling place, Moose Lodge, short walk, never ever a line. Gov Scott makes sure I have a easy time voting because I live in a middle class neighborhood. If I lived in a black neighborhood, I would have to travel a long distance and wait in a long long long line to vote.
I am actually an independent, I registered Repub so I can vote in the Primary. The Demo primary was a snoozefest. The Repub primary was fascinating because all the Gingrich people came down to FL to make a big push against Rommney.
I have voted in every presidential election since 76. Prior to Obama, I never voted DEM. I voted for Bob Dole against Clinton. I also voted for a lot 3rd party candidates such as John Anderson in 80.

My politics is based on freedom. I support choice in the abortion controversy because I support freedom. I support gay marriage because its about freedom.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 15th, 2013 at 10:19:22 AM permalink

I am a registered republican.

And I am Yoda.

This picture of me is proof:

24Bingo
24Bingo
June 15th, 2013 at 10:21:26 AM permalink

You realize that "the 47%" is usually understood to mean those too poor to be assessed/otherwise exempt from federal income tax, right?
terapined
terapined
June 15th, 2013 at 10:42:24 AM permalink

Nope, lap-dog media could care less. 47% of the voters care more about American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, and who is on the cover of People Magazine.

Nope 24bingo, AZDuffman is right, I am part of that 47 per cent that is enjoying life instead of watching foxnews.

And to Beethoven9th, you may not believe me but I believe you. May the force be with you. Depending on how the primaries shape up in 2016, I may switch to Demo. Sad independents get shut out of the Primary process. I will not be shut out of the election process, therefore I pick a party that has the most interesting primary.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
June 15th, 2013 at 10:53:47 AM permalink

I have a easy time voting because I live in a middle class neighborhood. If I lived in a black neighborhood, I would have to travel a long distance and wait in a long long long line to vote.

Why would that be? Are their turnouts that much bigger?

I don't ask for or want any Govt handouts.

That would seem to mean that you do not plan to go on Social Security or Obamacare, correct?
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
June 15th, 2013 at 12:22:31 PM permalink

I don't think it's ridiculous. Ridiculous is being proud of being poor. I love life and freedom too.

You realize that "the 47%" is usually understood to mean those too poor to be assessed/otherwise exempt from federal income tax, right?

This is what I was trying to get at. You live in a middle class neighborhood and don't take handouts, that's cool/good. Doesn't sound like you are part of the 47% though but why would you want to be?

Try this question. Which would you rather be: A fast turtle or a slow turtle?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
24Bingo
24Bingo
June 15th, 2013 at 5:19:54 PM permalink

Nope 24bingo, AZDuffman is right, I am part of that 47 per cent that is enjoying life instead of watching foxnews.

I'm pretty sure he meant that that 47% were watching pop culture pap rather than any in-depth coverage. Since (and including, really) that comment, "the 47%" are ascribed all hoi polloi's vices.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
June 15th, 2013 at 6:06:00 PM permalink

And to Beethoven9th, you may not believe me but I believe you. May the force be with you. Depending on how the primaries shape up in 2016, I may switch to Demo. Sad independents get shut out of the Primary process. I will not be shut out of the election process, therefore I pick a party that has the most interesting primary.

Independents should not be allowed to vote in primaries. Primaries are for members of the party to decide who they want to run, they are not supposed to be a run-off for everyone. Open-primaries need to be ended.

And your reply shows your statement that you are a "registered republican" to be false, as I suspected. RINO.
terapined
terapined
June 16th, 2013 at 2:48:19 AM permalink

Independents should not be allowed to vote in primaries. Primaries are for members of the party to decide who they want to run, they are not supposed to be a run-off for everyone. Open-primaries need to be ended.

And your reply shows your statement that you are a "registered republican" to be false, as I suspected. RINO.

You nailed it right on the head. Yes I am a RINO. You caught me. I see your points about independents but well, that's no fun being on the sideline. I wanna play just like you, no fair. To me politics is a spectator sport. When I'm in Vegas, I always lay down a bet on whatever sporting event is on TV that night. It makes it more fun to watch. Therefore getting to vote in a primary makes watching it more fun. Politics can be fun to watch as long as you don't take these guys seriously.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 16th, 2013 at 7:21:09 AM permalink

To me politics is a spectator sport...Politics can be fun to watch as long as you don't take these guys seriously.

You've said this umpteen times now, yet your support of all-things-Obama seems quite serious.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 16th, 2013 at 9:25:47 AM permalink
AT&T to Load iPhones With Emergency Alerts From Obama

And this is my favorite line:
Quote:

"However, should you be tired of Obama, just know that there's no way to switch off Presidential alerts."

No iPhone for me, thank you very much!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
June 16th, 2013 at 9:30:48 AM permalink

I agree they should at least have to change their affiliation from independent.
I also strongly feel parties should have to pay for their own primaries and have them separate from other issues, but that's never going to happen.
I am a robot.
terapined
terapined
June 16th, 2013 at 9:59:08 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I agree they should at least have to change their affiliation from independent.
I also strongly feel parties should have to pay for their own primaries and have them separate from other issues, but that's never going to happen.

I do change my affiliation. I am an Independent but I don't say that on my voter registration change party form. On the form I tell a white lie and say I am a republican. This is America where all you have to do is check off the party on the form, unlike China where its very difficult to become a member of the party.

By the way I consider myself a conservative on certain issues that surprisingly the Republican party does not agree with.
One on my leading principles is that the Govt need to stay out of our lives. I consider that a conservative stance.
I am pro choice because whatever a Dr. and Female patient decide to do, The Govt needs to stay out.
I am for gay marriage. The Govt cannot decide who can and cannot get married. Its about freedom and its actually personal. If the Govt had its way, I would not be here because my parents had to fight tons and tons of red tape to get married. The Govt allways tries to dissuade their servicemen overseas marrying a local from another race.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 16th, 2013 at 10:18:20 AM permalink

On the form I tell a white lie and say I am a republican.

LOL...now the truth comes out.

For the record, I have no problem with this at all. The issue I have is that earlier in the thread you had presented yourself as a Republican when you were never truly Republican at all.

I am pro choice because whatever a Dr. and Female patient decide to do, The Govt needs to stay out.

That's not a conservative position; it's a libertarian position.

I am for gay marriage. The Govt cannot decide who can and cannot get married.

That's not a conservative position either; it's also a libertarian position.

boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
June 16th, 2013 at 11:48:59 AM permalink
The WARN act was signed into law in 2006, back when Dubya was your Commander in Chief, and the GOP controlled both the house and senate.

Quote: From the FCC

WEA (formerly known as the Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) or Personal Localized Alerting Network (PLAN)) is a public safety system that allows customers who own certain wireless phone models and other enabled mobile devices to receive geographically-targeted, text-like messages alerting them of imminent threats to safety in their area. The technology ensures that emergency alerts will not get stuck in highly congested areas, which can happen with standard mobile voice and texting services. WEA was established pursuant to the Warning, Alert and Response Network (WARN) Act.

WEA enables government officials to target emergency alerts to specific geographic areas (e.g. lower Manhattan) through cell towers. The cell towers broadcast the emergency alerts for reception by WEA-enabled mobile devices....

Who will receive the alerts?

Alerts are broadcast only from cell towers in the zone of an emergency. The alerts are geographically targeted to cell towers in the location of the emergency. Phones that are using the cell towers in the alert zone will receive the WEA. This means that if an alert is sent to an area in New York, all WEA-capable phones in the alert area can receive the WEA, even if they are phones that are roaming or visiting from another state. In other words, a customer visiting from Chicago would receive alerts in New York if they have a WEA-enabled mobile device and their phone is using a cell tower in the alert zone.

What alerts will WEA deliver?

Alerts from WEA cover only critical emergency situations. Consumers will receive only three types of alerts:
1.Alerts issued by the President
2.Alerts involving imminent threats to safety or life
3.Amber Alerts

Participating carriers may allow subscribers to block all but Presidential alerts.

Will WEA track my location?

No. WEA is not designed to – and does not – track the location of anyone receiving a WEA alert.

Can consumers block WEAs?

Partially. Participating wireless carriers may offer subscribers with WEA-capable handsets the ability to block alerts involving imminent threats to safety of life and/or AMBER Alerts; however, consumers cannot block emergency alerts issued by the President.

Why can’t consumers block WEAs issued by the President?

In passing the WARN Act, Congress allowed participating carriers to offer subscribers the capability to block all WEAs except those issued by the President.

----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
June 16th, 2013 at 11:51:26 AM permalink
Whether you're for or against gay marriage, it does matter indeed for the government. Married people are entitled to tax, insurance and other benefits available but these beneifts apply only to marriages between a man and a woman.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
June 16th, 2013 at 12:19:11 PM permalink
That will all be changing soon. Almost are gays are DINK's* This allows them to contribute both money and time to the political process.

Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
June 16th, 2013 at 12:34:24 PM permalink
...and NSA Surveillance also expanded under Bush. Yet Obama's the one who loves using it to spy on political opponents.

The Govt cannot decide who can and cannot get married.

Also, this is the line that conservatives get worried about. If one truly believes that "the government cannot decide who can/can't get married", then this is exactly what leaves the door open to polygamy.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
June 17th, 2013 at 6:59:35 AM permalink

I am actually an independent, I registered Repub so I can vote in the Primary.

If I could be called anything at all, with respect to my ideals, I'd probably be a Socialist.

The State of Ohio is unique in that you never permanently register as one thing or another, but when it comes Primary time, you go in and you tell them which ticket you want, and then that's what you are for two years. I almost didn't do it because I wanted to vote in the Primary for Sheriff, and they were both Democrats, but there was another local Primary in which I had an interest involving Republicans, and I also wanted to vote for Santorum.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
June 17th, 2013 at 7:12:49 AM permalink

You nailed it right on the head. Yes I am a RINO. You caught me. I see your points about independents but well, that's no fun being on the sideline. I wanna play just like you, no fair. To me politics is a spectator sport. When I'm in Vegas, I always lay down a bet on whatever sporting event is on TV that night. It makes it more fun to watch. Therefore getting to vote in a primary makes watching it more fun. Politics can be fun to watch as long as you don't take these guys seriously.

I respectfully agree with Terapined in this matter, and disagree with AZDuffman, with equal respect. I think when it comes to who our potential officeholders are to be, regardless of whether or not one will be voting for that individual in the General Election, we have a fundamental right to vote for who we wish in the Primary. I think everyone should be allowed to vote in both the Democratic AND Republican Primary, every year.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: