MorganRogers
MorganRogers
  • Threads: 1
May 2nd, 2012 at 9:36:09 AM permalink
Hi food lovers!

I have received permission from the moderator to share an exciting culinary event with you. Coming to the Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas May on 15th, 2012 is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy a spectacular meal and interact with some of America's top culinary talents at a Celebrity Chef Tour dinner, benefiting the James Beard Foundation.

The dinner includes a reception with hors d’oeuvres and select beverages, one-of-a-kind menu of five to seven courses, Stella Artois® and wine pairings, and exclusive interaction with the chefs. General admission tickets for this event are $150 per person, though if your Visa card has ‘Visa Signature’ across it, you can enjoy a ticket discount for this event at $140 per person. Pricing is all inclusive.

For more details and to purchase tickets, please visit

Bon appétit!
Morgan
Visa Outreach Team
Wavy70
Wavy70
  • Threads: 15
May 2nd, 2012 at 9:44:17 AM permalink
They don't know how many courses will be served?
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
MorganRogers
MorganRogers
  • Threads: 1
May 3rd, 2012 at 1:42:34 PM permalink
I just received an update about the Celebrity Chef Tour in Las Vegas. Chef Sandy Tuason will no longer be joining us at the dinner. Instead, Chef Clayton Arakawa, sous chef from the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows, will be involved with the dinner.
  • Jump to: