_________
Mr. Wizard made a game out of it
at first glance I thought it was ridiculous
but upon re-consideration I realized it makes perfect sense
in fact a fair size portion of WOV would make a great reality TV show
the title of the show should be:
___________________________𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨

• link to original post

you know it's not so far fetched LRR. The toing and froing of many different aspects of gambling and what psychological upheavals it can cause between people, particularly when forum rules come in to play, would make this a great ongoing reality tv show. It could even be done via an online video posting show! "Oh, WB from Australia has this to say." "OD, a moderator from the UK, is not happy about this." "The Wizard in Florida (or wherever he is) is saying this." "There's controversy over such and such, and it'll be decided whether XX gets suspended on Friday." Hilarious.
    All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
    OnceDear
    Administrator
    OnceDear
    • Threads: 51
    September 27th, 2021 at 3:20:34 AM permalink
    The evidence is in. MDawg and Sabre had their say and we now await Wizard's ruling. I see nothing helpful in a few latter contributions.
    LLR's humourous contribution was somewhere between hijacking and trolling. He can have 7 days out for that. Mdawg's fans chipping in from the viewing gallery can stop now as I close this thread.

Any last minute evidence can go to Wizard by PM, but I earnestly advise against pestering him with petty points of order.
    Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    • Threads: 11
    September 27th, 2021 at 3:35:10 AM permalink
    Quote: Wellbush

you know it's not so far fetched LRR. The toing and froing of many different aspects of gambling and what psychological upheavals it can cause between people, particularly when forum rules come in to play, would make this a great ongoing reality tv show. It could even be done via an online video posting show! "Oh, WB from Australia has this to say." "OD, a moderator from the UK, is not happy about this." "The Wizard in Florida (or wherever he is) is saying this." "There's controversy over such and such, and it'll be decided whether XX gets suspended on Friday." Hilarious.

• link to original post

I think that's worth 7 days as well.
    May the cards fall in your favor.
    Wizard
    Administrator
    Wizard
    • Threads: 1423
    September 27th, 2021 at 6:33:37 AM permalink
    Quote: sabre

It is a stone cold fact that other members of this forum have claimed to have paid 6% withdrawal fees to withdraw thousands of dollars to play baccarat in a manner encouraged by MDawg over phone conversation. If that manner was +EV, then that poster never alluded to +EV play once. They alluded to -EV play based on progressions, card flow, and other voodoo repeatedly. Dozens of times in fact.

If MDawg is playing -EV and tells others to withdraw thousands at exorbitant fees to play like him then he deserves derision

If MDawg is playing +EV and tells others to withdraw thousands at exorbitant fees to play -EV then it's frankly much worse.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming it's the former.

If he's playing +EV and he's encouraging others to pay exorbitant withdrawal fees to play +EV then I honestly have no idea what this whole dog and pony show is about

• link to original post

Quote: Marcusclark66

#1. For the record MDawg has never advised or influenced me to do a cash advance. If I ever did that I did it on my own because I decided to do it myself. MDawg, from what I remember, has always advised people to gamble responsibly.link to original post

After more than 48 hours, I have not seen evidence that MDawg encouraged anybody to make cash advances. That another member has done so, does not mean that MDawg encouraged it. In fact, the member in question specifically denies that MDawg ever advised or encouraged it.

The verdict is in favor of the challenger, MDawg. Sabre is sentenced to seven days for false quoting.
    It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: