onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 8th, 2019 at 4:41:17 AM permalink

Ok, it sounds nice. Use your imagination, pretend Cheetos are clouds, and describe what you see. I think there is a flaw to this whole idea with regards to Cheetos. Can you guess what the problem could be?
I am a robot.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 8th, 2019 at 1:49:02 PM permalink
Could it have something to do with orange stains on tidy-whities?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 8th, 2019 at 1:56:35 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Hmmm, essentially.

Yes, there are only so many things Cheetos can look like and usually things you would be accused of as having your mind in the gutter. Penises and BMs.
I am a robot.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
January 8th, 2019 at 4:22:28 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I always thought it was tighty-whities, but don’t think I’ve ever seen the term written out.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 8th, 2019 at 4:40:39 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

I always thought it was tighty-whities, but don’t think I’ve ever seen the term written out.

Me either. You could easily be correct. Yours makes more sense than mine.

Sidebar. Candidate for tackiest local commercial ever.

Guy in his 30s is out in just his tidy/tighty-whities, picks the morning paper off the lawn, stands in the yard tp open it. Young neighbor lady approaches, dog on leash, and says, "you have brown spots!"

Guy jumps at being spoken to, frantically checks underwear but can't see his crack, so tries to cover with newspaper. Woman laughs says, "no, not you! Your lawn!" Cut to closeup of very green grass with big brown blotches (most likely from the nasty dog on the leash, but they don't go there).

So she's on about her automatic watering system over a montage of sprinklers, and ends with, "and I can even turn it on from my smart phone!". Touches its screen. Cut to another 30s guy, standing on his lawn, tighty-whites only, reading the paper. Surprise from wifey! Sprinklers drench him, his t-w's and the newspaper as he scurries back to the house.

I mean, really? Does anybody live in a neighborhood where all the men go to the mailbox/morning paper in white briefs? I've never seen that and I've lived in 14 different states. Not to mention the irony of a person who walks their dog to other people's lawns commenting on the damage as if they weren't the source of it.

If I could remember the name of the company and find it online, I'd post it so you could see it for yourself. It's embarrassingly bad, even though it sounds kind of funny written out.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
January 9th, 2019 at 4:03:37 PM permalink
In the ad biz, if you can’t be good, at least be memorable seems to apply here.

Why is it okay for women to walk around in or showing their underwear as “fashion”, but a guy whose boxers show is a thug?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
Thanked by
Ayecarumba
January 9th, 2019 at 5:31:35 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

In the ad biz, if you can’t be good, at least be memorable seems to apply here.

Why is it okay for women to walk around in or showing their underwear as “fashion”, but a guy whose boxers show is a thug?

FWIW wearing your pants/boxers like that is adopted from prison culture. There was a practical reason for wearing them like that. You don't get pockets in prison so if u want a pocket you have to wear your pants a little lower and/or boxers a little higher and place it in your boxer fabric between the elastic of your pants and the elastic of your boxers. Then it slowly became a fashion either from the convicts continuing to wear their pants/boxers like that when they were released and/or their family/friends imitating the convicts style after they went to visit.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 9th, 2019 at 5:46:18 PM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

FWIW wearing your pants/boxers like that is adopted from prison culture. There was a practical reason for wearing them like that. You don't get pockets in prison so if u want a pocket you have to wear your pants a little lower and/or boxers a little higher and place it in your boxer fabric between the elastic of your pants and the elastic of your boxers. Then it slowly became a fashion either from the convicts continuing to wear their pants/boxers like that when they were released and/or their family/friends imitating the convicts style after they went to visit.

Happy 2000th post.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
  • Jump to: