BedWetterBetter
BedWetterBetter
Joined: Oct 20, 2012
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 606
Thanks for this post from:
TropicalElectrikgb92
March 18th, 2018 at 10:48:35 PM permalink
March 18 2018 was advertised as a 2x-100x Comp Multiplier Day on both the Total Rewards Website and App. Swipe any kiosk at Ballys, Caesars or Harrahs Atlantic city to find what your Mystery Multiplier will be.

So I made the trip out to Caesars to get my "reward." Normally for these giveaways require you go to bank of Kiosks and swipe & the mystery multiplier gives you an amount like 3x, 10x , 25x, etc.

However, the machines did not have anything on the screens, which was odd. So I swiped at the activated kiosks, but did not see anything regarding the multiplier. I then go to the TR center to ask where do we get the offer that was promised to us. Only to be told, there is no multiplier promotion and it was cancelled at Management's discretion...

I was in no mood to hear their excuses, so I promptly told them I will be gaming at Tropicana from now on because of this. I just can't believe they would do such a low thing and it really doesn't cost them anything, so why rescind the offer?

Were they comp vultures who were raking in thousands of credits through some dastardly means or has CET just figured they can screw with people and outright lie just to get them in the building?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 209
  • Posts: 8000
March 18th, 2018 at 11:27:54 PM permalink
I feel your pain. They offered a promotion, didn't seem to notify anybody it was cancelled, and basically set you up. Too bad they couldn't be Noble and just give you a 5 or ten multiplier and extra free play.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3430
Thanks for this post from:
SanchoPanza
March 19th, 2018 at 1:27:07 AM permalink
Quote: BedWetterBetter

March 18 2018 was advertised as a 2x-100x Comp Multiplier Day on both the Total Rewards Website and App. Swipe any kiosk at Ballys, Caesars or Harrahs Atlantic city to find what your Mystery Multiplier will be.

So I made the trip out to Caesars to get my "reward." Normally for these giveaways require you go to bank of Kiosks and swipe & the mystery multiplier gives you an amount like 3x, 10x , 25x, etc.

However, the machines did not have anything on the screens, which was odd. So I swiped at the activated kiosks, but did not see anything regarding the multiplier. I then go to the TR center to ask where do we get the offer that was promised to us. Only to be told, there is no multiplier promotion and it was cancelled at Management's discretion...

I was in no mood to hear their excuses, so I promptly told them I will be gaming at Tropicana from now on because of this. I just can't believe they would do such a low thing and it really doesn't cost them anything, so why rescind the offer?

Were they comp vultures who were raking in thousands of credits through some dastardly means or has CET just figured they can screw with people and outright lie just to get them in the building?



That's horrible. They shot themselves in the foot with their canceling the very good offer without telling customers until after the customers were already in the building wondering why the offer isn't working on the kiosk. I say they shot themselves because a lot of customers would do what you did. Recognize how messed up what they did really was and straight up tell them they are going to go to a competitor Casino and not play at all out of principle.

To be honest, I am talking about the people who go to the kiosk first thing. For the people who already were playing and then decided to go to the kiosk later(I do this myself at times) they also would be pissed to see their good offer has been canceled without their knowledge. They just might cash out and stop playing altogether or continue playing but spread bad word of mouth later on through social media(Hello Facebook and Twitter) gambling websites, such as WOV like this very thread, ;)) websites such as Trip Advisor, Yelp, etc, and just actual bad talking to their friends and family. They'll lose revenue in the short run by rescinding offers without letting people know until they are already in the building.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 108
  • Posts: 7004
March 19th, 2018 at 4:18:23 AM permalink
Quote: BedWetterBetter

March 18 2018 was advertised as a 2x-100x Comp Multiplier Day on both the Total Rewards Website and App. Swipe any kiosk at Ballys, Caesars or Harrahs Atlantic city to find what your Mystery Multiplier will be.

So I made the trip out to Caesars to get my "reward." Normally for these giveaways require you go to bank of Kiosks and swipe & the mystery multiplier gives you an amount like 3x, 10x , 25x, etc.

However, the machines did not have anything on the screens, which was odd. So I swiped at the activated kiosks, but did not see anything regarding the multiplier. I then go to the TR center to ask where do we get the offer that was promised to us. Only to be told, there is no multiplier promotion and it was cancelled at Management's discretion...

I was in no mood to hear their excuses, so I promptly told them I will be gaming at Tropicana from now on because of this. I just can't believe they would do such a low thing and it really doesn't cost them anything, so why rescind the offer?

Were they comp vultures who were raking in thousands of credits through some dastardly means or has CET just figured they can screw with people and outright lie just to get them in the building?



Not a slot or V P player, but at what multiplier does your play become positive EV? Do you just go there and see if you hit a high enough multiplier to make it positive EV? And if you don't you just leave?
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 238
  • Posts: 7288
Thanks for this post from:
GWAEBoz
March 19th, 2018 at 4:51:52 AM permalink
Quote: BedWetterBetter

March 18 2018 was advertised as a 2x-100x Comp Multiplier Day on both the Total Rewards Website and App. Swipe any kiosk at Ballys, Caesars or Harrahs Atlantic city to find what your Mystery Multiplier will be.

So I made the trip out to Caesars to get my "reward." Normally for these giveaways require you go to bank of Kiosks and swipe & the mystery multiplier gives you an amount like 3x, 10x , 25x, etc.

However, the machines did not have anything on the screens, which was odd. So I swiped at the activated kiosks, but did not see anything regarding the multiplier. I then go to the TR center to ask where do we get the offer that was promised to us. Only to be told, there is no multiplier promotion and it was cancelled at Management's discretion...

I was in no mood to hear their excuses, so I promptly told them I will be gaming at Tropicana from now on because of this. I just can't believe they would do such a low thing and it really doesn't cost them anything, so why rescind the offer?

Were they comp vultures who were raking in thousands of credits through some dastardly means or has CET just figured they can screw with people and outright lie just to get them in the building?



You were lying when you said you were going to the Tropicana right?

They are notorious for reneging on promised offers

Trust me if that's where you are heading you will soon be starting a thread praising the wonderful casinos of CET
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
March 19th, 2018 at 4:55:31 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Not a slot or V P player, but at what multiplier does your play become positive EV? Do you just go there and see if you hit a high enough multiplier to make it positive EV? And if you don't you just leave?



$5 coin in on slots gets you a penny. So if we assume a 10% hold on most slots then 50x would make it even. Now if you find some must hits that are playing at 2-5% then you obviously need a smaller number.

VP $10 coin in gets you a penny. Good VP let's say 1% hold so you only need 10x. Again a better game and you may only need 5x.

Now if you get the 50 or 100x you can seriously crush VP but I believe they cap you at 10k worth in comps.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
March 19th, 2018 at 4:56:15 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

You were lying when you said you were going to the Tropicana right?

They are notorious for reneging on promised offers

Trust me if that's where you are heading you will soon be starting a thread praising the wonderful casinos of CET



#ftrop
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 238
  • Posts: 7288
March 19th, 2018 at 4:59:28 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Not a slot or V P player, but at what multiplier does your play become positive EV? Do you just go there and see if you hit a high enough multiplier to make it positive EV? And if you don't you just leave?



It's $5 coin in per point at slots. ($20 at E-roulette and not sure about video poker but I believe it's double slots)

Each point is worth one penny redemption

I believe AC has an 83 percent return as a minimum

Is that enough info to figure it out?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 209
  • Posts: 8000
March 19th, 2018 at 5:09:25 AM permalink
Nathan, people believe similar things to what you believe, but they don't work and they never will work. Casinos are not customer service dependent businesses and they are not free market businesses. They can play hardball and they can choose to not care, because they paid the money in order to do so.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3430
March 19th, 2018 at 5:32:53 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Nathan, people believe similar things to what you believe, but they don't work and they never will work. Casinos are not customer service dependent businesses and they are not free market businesses. They can play hardball and they can choose to not care, because they paid the money in order to do so.



That's beyond horrible. It's reprehensible! SMDH! :(
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D

  • Jump to: