Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
June 2nd, 2012 at 4:56:01 PM permalink
Is it bad that I live in Illinois and didn't realize it was one of the five most populated states in the country?
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
June 2nd, 2012 at 4:59:40 PM permalink
Billy Jean was a great answer!

Who can name the only sponsor who did not abandon Billy Jean King after she announced she was gay ? No fair googling !
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
June 2nd, 2012 at 6:10:32 PM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

Is it bad that I live in Illinois and didn't realize it was one of the five most populated states in the country?

Well, in other posts you have indicated that you live in '"the great state of Chicago," (thanks, Dan Q!) so not at all!

Actually I find that most people who are from Chicago forget that the rest of the state exists... anything south of I-80 and west of 55 is farming community. However there are a lot of medium sized towns in Illinois that adds up to a lot of people
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
June 2nd, 2012 at 6:26:05 PM permalink
Quote: Tiltpoul

Actually I find that most people who are from Chicago forget that the rest of the state exists.

but don't let them get started on "little Egypt"
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
June 2nd, 2012 at 8:35:15 PM permalink
Quote: buzzpaff

Billy Jean was a great answer!

Who can name the only sponsor who did not abandon Billy Jean King after she announced she was gay ? No fair googling !

Snap on Tools ?
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
June 2nd, 2012 at 10:32:11 PM permalink
Quote: RaleighCraps

Snap on Tools ?

Now, that's funny.
I heart Crystal Math.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
June 8th, 2012 at 11:51:32 AM permalink
Quote: WizardofEngland

Why Fulham? Can you enlighten me? Do they get featured a lot over there?

Their No. 1 striker, Clint Dempsey, is a Yank, and since we suck at football (soccer) Fulham gets featured a lot over here since it's so rare. He's about to become the highest goalscorer in club history.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
  • Jump to: