mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
January 1st, 2012 at 5:23:46 PM permalink
I suck at message subject titles, cut me a break. My question is this......under what H.A. percent should we stick to playing? I read somewhere, any game UNDER 5% (which leaves out 00 roulette).

Dont tell me, play the game with the lowest H.A., thats not my question.

I'm asking, if you had to make a cut-off point, would you say any game under 5% or maybe any game under 4%?

Ken
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 1st, 2012 at 5:30:22 PM permalink
I would say, any game that keeps me amused and interested, even if that game has a huge house advantage is worth playing. I like Texas Hold'em Bonus because my simulations have shown that I could still be a winner even after 1000 hands (although I'm more likely to lose) playing a game that keeps my brain working, always thinking. I would assume Black Jack is the same way but I don't like the pace, too fast. I like to play slots for the bonus features but once I get bored, I walk away.

First above all else, gambling should be fun.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
January 1st, 2012 at 7:37:23 PM permalink
It depends on the bet and the payout. I wouldn't be particularly offended by only receiving $900 for a 1/1000 odds bet that costs $1. On the other hand, the 5% commission in PGP is enough to turn me away from the game, even though it doesn't translate into all that much of an edge. It just feels like too much of a ripoff when in a symmetrical game not only do you lose on copies, but you don't even get even money when you win.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
  • Jump to: