Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
July 31st, 2011 at 6:57:01 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

To summarize, I am a man of math and science. Its how I make a living. It adds order to my world. Your claims which I know to be false are fun for me to expose.

Stop.Feeding.The.Troll.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 31st, 2011 at 7:14:44 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Your claims which I know to be false are fun for me to expose.

Where did you expose his claims?
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
July 31st, 2011 at 8:18:37 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Where did you expose his claims?

I've asked a few questions on this thread and a couple others, never got answers. Of course the 'answer me please' RULE is not the same for every member.

Ken
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
July 31st, 2011 at 9:19:30 PM permalink
Mr. Jjj.,

Surely you understand why we think you're being absurd. You come on to this board and make some outrageous claims about your winning system and then refuse to offer a shred of mathematical proof/physics as to why it should work. When we press you, all you can say is that you win more than we do or that you bought half of Italian Restaurant with your winnings (cough).

You really need to visit the website wizardofodds.com to read about roulette systems. The Wizard does a great job explaining why roulette systems/methods like yours don't work.
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 9:31:57 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Mr. Jjj.,

Surely you understand why we think you're being absurd. You come on to this board and make some outrageous claims about your winning system and then refuse to offer a shred of mathematical proof/physics as to why it should work. When we press you, all you can say is that you win more than we do or that you bought half of Italian Restaurant with your winnings (cough).

You really need to visit the website wizardofodds.com to read about roulette systems. The Wizard does a great job explaining why roulette systems/methods like yours don't work.

"You come on to this board and make some outrageous claims about your winning system" >>> I dont play a system. Can you point out these OUTRAGEOUS 'claims' for us? (he won't do that folks, just watch).

"offer a shred of mathematical proof/physics as to why it should work" >>> Still waiting on you cupcake. Where is your proof that YOU do well with AP (cough)? That usually quiets him down for a while. (lol)

"that you bought half of Italian Restaurant with your winnings" >>> Please quote correctly. I said 80% (est.) of winnings. Jealous? Good, you should be. And you have what......for your net winnings? New shoes and socks? (LMFAO) Maybe you bought a new kitty cat?

Ken
Keyser
Keyser
July 31st, 2011 at 9:43:27 PM permalink
Quote: Mrjjj

Please quote correctly. I said 80% (est.) of winnings. Jealous? Good, you should be. And you have what......for your net winnings? New shoes and socks? (LMFAO) Maybe you bought a new kitty cat?

Quote: Mrjjj

I dont play a system. Can you point out these OUTRAGEOUS 'claims' for us? (he won't do that folks, just watch).

Wow, a geez. You got me. I can't find where you've made an outrageous claim. Clearly your above posted claims are not in any way outrageous.
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 9:44:15 PM permalink
Hey Keyser/Snowman/Herb, take a look at my new signature.

What I want you to do......convince me that YOUR way of playing is better than my way. Get to work buddy and try and leave links off your posts. (lol)

BTW, how many forums are you NOW allowed to post at? Two? Unreal, I love it.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 9:46:56 PM permalink

Wow, a geez. You got me. I can't find where you've made an outrageous claim. (Are you joking? If not, then reread what you have just written)

What are the 'outrageous claims'? Simple question. Did I say I never lose? Did I say I make 47K per week?

I'll let you off easy.....you dont even need to locate the posts. Give us a rough idea of what these 'claims' are. Thanks.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 9:47:53 PM permalink
WAITING >>

"offer a shred of mathematical proof/physics as to why it should work" >>> Still waiting on you cupcake. Where is your proof that YOU do well with AP (cough)? That usually quiets him down for a while. (lol)

Ken
Keyser
Keyser
July 31st, 2011 at 9:48:34 PM permalink
I'm not into this post after post stuff.

All I can suggest to you is that you study the wizardofodds.com and read on the gambler's fallacy.

Please don't drown us in posts and banter, unless you can prove that the Wizard is wrong about your roulette systems/methods.
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 9:57:10 PM permalink

I'm not into this post after post stuff.

All I can suggest to you is that you study the wizardofodds.com and read on the gambler's fallacy.

Please don't drown us in posts and banter, unless you can prove that the Wizard is wrong about your roulette systems/methods.

My quote: I'll let you off easy.....you dont even need to locate the posts. Give us a rough idea of what these 'claims' are.

His quote: "I'm not into this post after post stuff"...........(lol) You see how Keyser works?

I said to him (in order to not waste his time), he does not even need to LOCATE the posts, no problem. This is how the guy gets by. He LIES and then hopes you won't call his bluff. Classic Keyser/Herb/Snowman.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 10:12:30 PM permalink

Wow, a geez. You got me. I can't find where you've made an outrageous claim. Clearly your above posted claims are not in any way outrageous.

Let me see if I got this right. You wanted me to keep a GREAT accomplishment (restaurant) quiet/private? Ok, sorry if I offended you or made you jealous. (lol)

To be honest, I can meet you halfway. Perhaps I never should of said anything about it.....like I already stated, as of this coming January 1st, I'll be out of THAT business and into something new.

Ken
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 31st, 2011 at 10:14:13 PM permalink

the gambler's fallacy.

Which wascally GF is it, there's so many..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: