Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
June 8th, 2011 at 4:42:25 AM permalink
Does anybody else remember this video from 1990? Like every other American male, I had a major crush on Cher in the early 70's, when she and Sonny had their TV show. This video was a dream come true..

Cher
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
June 8th, 2011 at 9:12:42 AM permalink
Not me! She always reminded me of a man in drag. And not the ones that you really have to look at the hands to tell.

No offense to our members who may subscribe to alt lifestyles.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
June 8th, 2011 at 9:32:12 AM permalink
Quote: avargov

She always reminded me of a man in drag.

I think that describes many of her most ardent fans (whom she frequently acknowledges), as well as some she occasionally has join in her act. I don't follow that scene, so I don't know whether any of the "name" performers (e.g., Marino) have ever performed with her or not.
benbakdoff
benbakdoff
  • Threads: 17
June 9th, 2011 at 4:12:51 AM permalink
Quote: Doc

I think that describes many of her most ardent fans (whom she frequently acknowledges), as well as some she occasionally has join in her act. I don't follow that scene, so I don't know whether any of the "name" performers (e.g., Marino) have ever performed with her or not.

My wife "dragged" me to see Frank Marino when he was at the Riviera some time back. It worked out great as I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep.
  • Jump to: