TallTom
TallTom
  • Threads: 1
April 8th, 2011 at 10:59:45 PM permalink
Wizard,

I have read some of your stuff. Makes perfect sense to me. But I am somewhat lazy. But, then and again, all mathematicians are lazy. That is why we find the easiest way of calculating results. So I have a question for you. Or...er...a request from you if you'd be so kind.

Then, if you PM me, I will clue you into a game in Vegas that WILL make you some bucks because it is an advantage play, a play to your advantage. But since you are in Las Vegas, and you seem to be really bright, you probably already know of this advantage play, anyway.

So what I need to know is what the odds are of getting dealt a Three of a Kind, a Straight, a Flush, a Full House, a Four of a Kind, a Straight Flush, a Five of a Kind, a Dirty Royal Flush, and a Royal Flush in Dueces Wild. I do not need to know what the odds of drawing to these hands are because I already know that. I need to know what the odds are that any of these hands are dealt.

But then you'll have to promise to keep this advantage game a "secret" to limit the competition from other advantage players.

Then I have got something else when "speaking of the odds"...What are the odds that the Supreme Being, God, exists? Do you know that it is a certainty?

Tall Tom
I Cor 13
miplet
miplet
  • Threads: 5
April 9th, 2011 at 12:36:50 AM permalink
Here about 3/4th way down.
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 9th, 2011 at 4:08:27 AM permalink
Quote: TallTom

Then I have got something else when "speaking of the odds"...What are the odds that the Supreme Being, God, exists? Do you know that it is a certainty?

Tall Tom
I Cor 13

Ok, I'll be the first to bite. Teach us.....
  • Jump to: