MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 12th, 2024 at 8:10:16 PM permalink
New, quicker way to pass through TSA at the airport in sin city.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/2024/03/tsa-tries-self-serve-security-screening-at-busy-las-vegas-airport.html
"What, me worry?"
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 12th, 2024 at 9:11:51 PM permalink
I pay for gas with cash
Always a decent discount
Everywhere else in the country I use a credit card
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
March 14th, 2024 at 11:50:41 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

New, quicker way to pass through TSA at the airport in sin city.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/2024/03/tsa-tries-self-serve-security-screening-at-busy-las-vegas-airport.html
link to original post

Better than the total random full screens of old ladies and children just because the algo said check them.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
March 14th, 2024 at 1:11:12 PM permalink
Maybe this will help get the sticks out of the butts of the Vegas TSA agents. They've gotta be the angriest bunch of people in the city.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 14th, 2024 at 1:28:14 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Maybe this will help get the sticks out of the butts of the Vegas TSA agents. They've gotta be the angriest bunch of people in the city.
link to original post

That is not a Vegas issue. It has always been as if they hire people who failed the DMV personality test.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 14th, 2024 at 1:43:02 PM permalink
Just a guy taking a break in the Walmart parking lot
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
March 14th, 2024 at 1:48:40 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

link to original post

That is not a Vegas issue. It has always been as if they hire people who failed the DMV personality test.
link to original post

The ones at terminal 1 leading to B gates are the worst I’ve ever encountered. The article says no one is going to lose their job. What a pity.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 14th, 2024 at 2:15:00 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

link to original post

link to original post

The ones at terminal 1 leading to B gates are the worst I’ve ever encountered. The article says no one is going to lose their job. What a pity.
link to original post

It has to be a just plain awful job. Maybe they would get better people if they started recruiting cops from their ranks?
smoothgrh
smoothgrh
  • Threads: 87
March 14th, 2024 at 2:28:58 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Just a guy taking a break in the Walmart parking lot

link to original post

I originally read the sign to say "Two Pai Gow Joker" and thought "new game?"

Someone go ahead and develop that game: I give the idea to you for free!
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
March 15th, 2024 at 7:24:15 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Most TSA agents seem like they're just kind of numb to the world. The ones in Vegas seem to enjoy being a**holes.
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
March 15th, 2024 at 9:16:47 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Most TSA agents seem like they're just kind of numb to the world. The ones in Vegas seem to enjoy being a**holes.
link to original post

Not every checkpoint but I went through one where TSA was constantly shouting orders. This makes a few nervous travelers even more nervous and they get singled out for more direct scolding and abuse. If someone could manage to record it, it would go viral.
Last edited by: JimRockford on Mar 15, 2024
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
March 15th, 2024 at 12:44:01 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Not every checkpoint but I went through one where TSA was constantly shouting orders. This makes a few nervous travelers even more nervous and they get singled out for more direct scolding and abuse. If someone could manage to record it, it would go viral.
link to original post

Lots of people take that kind of job because you get to tell people what to do.
  • Jump to: