1 vote (6.66%)
10 votes (66.66%)
5 votes (33.33%)

15 members have voted

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
November 17th, 2023 at 10:41:14 AM permalink
By betting on black, you are wagering on all 18 black numbers. If the little white ball lands on a black number, you lose the portions of your bet covering the other 17 black numbers. It's pretty advanced so I'm not surprised someone doesn't get it.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
November 17th, 2023 at 10:51:59 AM permalink
If you put $1 on each black number and win, you'll get paid 35:1 on a win and get $36 pushed back to you. If you bet $18 on black (even money bet) and black wins, you win $18 and get $36 pushed back to you. "Black Wins!" for the even money bet doesn't really denote any particular black number won, just that one of them did, and the payout doesn't take note the way a corner bet or street bet might.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
November 17th, 2023 at 12:22:42 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

By betting on black, you are wagering on all 18 black numbers. If the little white ball lands on a black number, you lose the portions of your bet covering the other 17 black numbers. It's pretty advanced so I'm not surprised someone doesn't get it.
link to original post

It's comical listening to you people try to figure out how roulette works. And you think you have the authority to criticize me.. Whatever.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
November 17th, 2023 at 12:52:12 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: AxelWolf

Quote: EvenBob

This is so true and IMHO is just another example of what gives EB away as a wannabe AP.
link to original post

If winning every session I play online every time is not AP, then what the hell is. LOL if what you're saying is I'm not anal about it, then you'd be right. I don't care what anybody else does I only care what I do.
link to original post

I'm saying you aren't winning every session.

Not content with claiming 80% hit rate you now claim a 100% win rate.
link to original post

Hit rates are different than session win rates.
link to original post

I understand that but nonetheless he is claiming 100% session win rate by guessing the next number by making random bets.

Regardless of claiming his bets are non-random. That's just word salad.

"I stand 5'3 but really I am 6'2 because instead of a standard measuring ruler I use a non-standard measuring ruler."

Just junk speak.
link to original post

Warning: This is hijacking. Do better.
I tried to scroll back to where the hijacking started. There might be something earlier, but it's not later.

Expect that further mentions of systems, methods, approaches, strategies, theories, antics, or whatever can be misinterpreted to reference that nonsense will be cruelly dispatched.
May the cards fall in your favor.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 17th, 2023 at 12:52:52 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: billryan

link to original post

It's comical listening to you people try to figure out how roulette works. And you think you have the authority to criticize me.. Whatever.
link to original post

This reminds of a kid fixing his tricycle who now gives advice to auto mechanics on how to properly fix a car engine.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
  • Jump to: