Thread Rating:

teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 2160
March 9th, 2021 at 6:59:54 AM permalink
Quote: FTB

You say this is “criminal”. Maybe he/she is not guilty by reason of insanity as USpapergames has some type of afflication, by his/her admission.

Maybe the regulars here can chip in some money to help reimburse you for the book you sent at no cost.

Just to be clear, this was no small theft by deception. The current price for a new copy of my book on Amazon is over $700, and this is a signed copy so it's worth more. This has to do with its scarcity and demand, now that it is out of print. I would not accept any money regulars chipped in, but I believe that given the value of the item, this is a Felony.

Poetry website: www.totallydisconnected.com
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 110
  • Posts: 7808
March 9th, 2021 at 7:04:17 AM permalink
Quote: teliot

Quote: FTB

You say this is “criminal”. Maybe he/she is not guilty by reason of insanity as USpapergames has some type of afflication, by his/her admission.

Maybe the regulars here can chip in some money to help reimburse you for the book you sent at no cost.

Just to be clear, this was no small theft by deception. The current price for a new copy of my book on Amazon is over $700, and this is a signed copy so it's worth more. This has to do with its scarcity and demand, now that it is out of print. I would not accept any money regulars chipped in, but I believe that given the value of the item, this is a Felony.

. Wow! I just figured it was $20..... I think the Wiz’s signed books are worth ....

Just let it go.....
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1451
March 9th, 2021 at 7:58:16 AM permalink
Quote: teliot

Quote: FTB

You say this is “criminal”. Maybe he/she is not guilty by reason of insanity as USpapergames has some type of afflication, by his/her admission.

Maybe the regulars here can chip in some money to help reimburse you for the book you sent at no cost.

Just to be clear, this was no small theft by deception. The current price for a new copy of my book on Amazon is over $700, and this is a signed copy so it's worth more. This has to do with its scarcity and demand, now that it is out of print. I would not accept any money regulars chipped in, but I believe that given the value of the item, this is a Felony.



Sometimes you have to take one on the chin Eliot life dealt this guy a pretty rough hand.
fantom
fantom
Joined: Dec 19, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 78
March 9th, 2021 at 8:19:14 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

fantom



I'm shocked to discover that there is sockpuppetting going on here!
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19182
March 9th, 2021 at 8:31:04 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

fantom

Without a doubt.

"I'm shocked" is a common term Nathan uses. She is harmless so.... 🤷‍♂️
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
fantom
fantom
Joined: Dec 19, 2020
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 78
March 9th, 2021 at 8:57:26 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Without a doubt.

"I'm shocked" is a common term Nathan uses. She is harmless so.... 🤷‍♂️



I am not Nathan.

I'm a big movie fan, so here are a couple of others that you might like:

"Use an acronym that I don't like, spend a night in the box."
"Spout a political point of view that I don't like, spend a night in the box."
"Tout something that I am not getting a fee for allowing you to promote, spend a night in the box."
"Are you not one of the privileged few, and I'm in a bad mood, spend a night in the box."

Another one of my favorites, from a film of the same name:

"Catch me if you can."

And my favorite Schwarzeneggerism:

"I'll be back."
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1451
March 9th, 2021 at 9:12:32 AM permalink
Hello Kentry!
redietz
redietz
Joined: Jun 5, 2019
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 633
March 9th, 2021 at 10:50:06 AM permalink
Well, obviously Cool Hand Luke (and yes, I'm that old to have seen it in theaters).
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
Rechips
Rechips
Joined: Mar 28, 2021
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 5
March 28th, 2021 at 11:10:49 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Ask him what implied random is,
I'm pretty sure he made it up.



Quote: USpapergames


As for implied randomness, this is the randomness that the player assumes is part of the game. For example implied randomness could be that the player assumes that every reel in a video slot game is identical with the same frequency distribution of all the reel symbols or the belief that any pitch from the dealer of a roulette ball is all equally random. Implied randomness is SUPER important when designing casino games. I actually teach a lot about the subject in my mechanical analysis of Royal Slots that I've posted on this forum a couple of times now.


  • Jump to: