No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (100%)

1 member has voted

jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 29
September 21st, 2020 at 2:20:57 PM permalink
One day, i drove into my second home out of town. I parked and walked away. As i walked along The sidewalk outside the fence, A tall skinny man asked If there was anyone inside a car parked a ways. He began to look inside my volvo. A resident, his gf hugged him. It seems one of the burglars Lives in the complex.

Would you tell others what you noticed?
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 163
September 21st, 2020 at 2:30:30 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

One day, i drove into my second home out of town. I parked and walked away. As i walked along The sidewalk outside the fence, A tall skinny man asked If there was anyone inside a car parked a ways. He began to look inside my volvo. A resident, his gf hugged him. It seems one of the burglars Lives in the complex.

Would you tell others what you noticed?

Lol no one knows where he is ... if he just so happen to be on my property and disappear what are they going to do?

Omg officer he went to burglarize his house I know that man who lives there did something to him!!! Help me!!!

No officer, you can’t come into my house based on your accusations.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 21st, 2020 at 2:33:38 PM permalink
She parked her suv before hugging him. We could have traced The plates or space #. We have been getting notices of ppls car windows broken. But wed have no proof. Just know who to watch. Ppl seem to be using door cams for packages. They arent working.

This is the 3rd expensive apt ive noticed a resident is a suspect.
heatmap
heatmap
September 21st, 2020 at 3:02:22 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Lol no one knows where he is ... if he just so happen to be on my property and disappear what are they going to do?

Omg officer he went to burglarize his house I know that man who lives there did something to him!!! Help me!!!

No officer, you can’t come into my house based on your accusations.

“Take a shot in the dark”

Looks like it hunting season then
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 21st, 2020 at 3:39:53 PM permalink
Funny. I just think theyll find out who ratted them. Hehe
heatmap
heatmap
September 21st, 2020 at 6:44:30 PM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

Funny. I just think theyll find out who ratted them. Hehe

Everything about this screams “just let them rob us”

He may go to jail and guess what happens there? He gets a free 3 meals a day, paid for by your tax dollars, if it’s not a for profit jail, and a comfortable cot to sleep on, plus heat, shower and they get to sit around all day long doing nothing.

Then when they come out, it’ll be almost impossible to get a real job that is productive, so they’ll just go back to doing the same thing that they were doing before.

And they are getting rewarded for it so they’ll just keep taking what’s not theirs because they have been rewarded for that bad behaviors

But yeah just report them to the cops who probably don’t actually care to be proactive but reactive to your situation when it happens.

Sorry just mad at the entire attitude of this

Ban me for voicing my opinion I guess if this is political in nature which I don’t think it is but whatever
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 21st, 2020 at 6:53:31 PM permalink
I totally agree with you. I don't mind you saying that. We have to be more proactive. Even if it means annoying the police that have a huge case load.

There was a case of burglary after hours. An informant called me claiming to be the future father in law. He wanted to testify against her. He said that his future daughter in law is a drug dealer taught well by her mom not to get caught. I checked her record. It was clean. The cop on the case said that she will be caught eventually. I checked her record 10 years later, multiple charges including drugs. The cop was right.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 173
September 21st, 2020 at 7:04:50 PM permalink
100 percent of crime in America is done by the living. If we eliminate them, there would be no crime. We wouldn't need prisons, we wouldn't need worry about riots,
I watch the Walking Dead and I see the Utopia where everyone is equal, and then Rick and his band of misfits come along and ruin it for everyone else.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
September 21st, 2020 at 7:07:12 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

100 percent of crime in America is done by the living. If we eliminate them, there would be no crime. We wouldn't need prisons, we wouldn't need worry about riots,

You are a man after my own heart. If we just kill everyone there would be no sadness or sorrow.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
September 21st, 2020 at 7:12:22 PM permalink
When the customer punched his hand through the window. The cashier said he called to complain why it was too late to make a calling order. He showed up and punched his hand through the window. This guy is either on drugs/alcohol or a gang member or both.. I overheard that he was on parole or probation. The cop asked me if I wanted to press charges. I said yes. We can't let people feel like there is no law , now that everything is going crazy.

They found the guy with a broken artery at the hospital. He told the police he felt threatened bc my cashier took his picture. SMH

• Jump to: