Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 7576
August 12th, 2019 at 6:12:56 PM permalink
A friend of the Dayton shooter is under arrest tonite. Not for providing the weapons and body armor to the shooter, but for lying on his gun paperwork. Evidently, he stated, under oath that he did not use drugs but he has a past history of drug use.
News is saying he can get up to 15 years for that. Does that mean any gun owner who filled out the paperwork for a gun purchase can be arrested for a failed drug test?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
Thanks for this post from:
RSpetroglyph
August 12th, 2019 at 6:18:51 PM permalink
They will soon try to red flag anyone for all kinds of reasons when trying to make a purchase. We should see if we can trade our liberals with China for the protesters in Hong Kong. Atleast they know the importance of the second amendment and apparently even the words to our anthem.

AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 128
  • Posts: 16429
August 12th, 2019 at 7:01:29 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

A friend of the Dayton shooter is under arrest tonite. Not for providing the weapons and body armor to the shooter, but for lying on his gun paperwork. Evidently, he stated, under oath that he did not use drugs but he has a past history of drug use.
News is saying he can get up to 15 years for that. Does that mean any gun owner who filled out the paperwork for a gun purchase can be arrested for a failed drug test?

I actually thought they found illegal drugs at his house
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 211
  • Posts: 5293
August 12th, 2019 at 7:15:13 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

They will soon try to red flag anyone for all kinds of reasons when trying to make a purchase. We should see if we can trade our liberals with China for the protesters in Hong Kong. Atleast they know the importance of the second amendment and apparently even the words to our anthem.



Lol, they dont even have a first amendment.

Priorities. Sad!
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 5538
August 12th, 2019 at 7:19:09 PM permalink
Bigger question is if he was also a Lizzy Warren supporter like the shooter?
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 12th, 2019 at 7:21:07 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: MaxPen

They will soon try to red flag anyone for all kinds of reasons when trying to make a purchase. We should see if we can trade our liberals with China for the protesters in Hong Kong. Atleast they know the importance of the second amendment and apparently even the words to our anthem.



Lol, they dont even have a first amendment.

Priorities. Sad!



I think this site is in closed door meetings to possibly reign that in as well.
Dalex64
Dalex64
Joined: Feb 10, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 1054
August 12th, 2019 at 7:24:33 PM permalink
Well, if you have all of these "useless gun laws" and find someone in violation of one or more of them, you had best enforce them, otherwise they really are useless.
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 1816
August 12th, 2019 at 7:31:21 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Quote: darkoz

Quote: MaxPen

They will soon try to red flag anyone for all kinds of reasons when trying to make a purchase. We should see if we can trade our liberals with China for the protesters in Hong Kong. Atleast they know the importance of the second amendment and apparently even the words to our anthem.



Lol, they dont even have a first amendment.

Priorities. Sad!



I think this site is in closed door meetings to possibly reign that in as well.



You're referring to "Wizardofvegas.com shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

That sounds a lot closer to China law than anything in America
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3323
August 12th, 2019 at 7:47:21 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Quote: MaxPen

Quote: darkoz

Quote: MaxPen

They will soon try to red flag anyone for all kinds of reasons when trying to make a purchase. We should see if we can trade our liberals with China for the protesters in Hong Kong. Atleast they know the importance of the second amendment and apparently even the words to our anthem.



Lol, they dont even have a first amendment.

Priorities. Sad!



I think this site is in closed door meetings to possibly reign that in as well.



You're referring to "Wizardofvegas.com shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

That sounds a lot closer to China law than anything in America



We are living in interesting times.😀
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 10942
August 13th, 2019 at 3:35:12 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

They will soon try to red flag anyone for all kinds of reasons when trying to make a purchase. We should see if we can trade our liberals with China for the protesters in Hong Kong. Atleast they know the importance of the second amendment and apparently even the words to our anthem.



Best idea I have heard in some time, though have to make sure no 3 day right to cancel. Offer them a free apartment of those who left.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing

  • Jump to: