heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
May 9th, 2019 at 8:18:39 AM permalink
I was just reminded by my SO that we had an AP that we took advantage of for so long it became normal every week and when it ended it was pretty messed up.

Coke used to do their "Coke Rewards" program and still do but its mostly contests. They had mostly cheap crap but if you had enough points you got better stuff. We got tons of movie tickets and stuff that we could do as well as gift cards. If you dont have a source for alot of points this program is worthless. Youll die of diabetes before drinking enough coke to get the quantities of stuff that we had been getting.
Anyways I had a great source to get a CRAP ton of these codes for free. Some people would go as far as to actually buy them online but that was stupid because the crap you got was not worth the amount of points you paid. In order for me to get my points, all i had to do was look like a crazy trash picking dude at my local community college. These kids consumed sugary drinks faster than you can come back the next day to get another bag full of caps with points on them.

Thanks to all those kids who threw away all those codes otherwise i would have had to pay to go watch the big screen propogandas and pay for amazon stuff.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
May 9th, 2019 at 9:51:17 AM permalink
I did the same thing way back when with marlboro. I was not a smoker but I worked in a bowling alley from 16-18 as a cleaner. I would pull miles off discarded packs. I would have an entire pokcet full every day. I had all kinds of awesome crap. I was saving up for a pool table when I left the bowling alley. I then moved out and I have no idea what happened to all my miles. I did have a dart board, jacket, and other cool stuff.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: