GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
March 23rd, 2019 at 9:40:08 AM permalink
I will be staying at Planet Hollywood in May. I have 4 nights comped but I will have to pay resort fees. I found this website that shows who had success with status matches. I am trying to get to CET Diamond before May so I don't have to pay resort fees. I have MGM gold and I can get to Diamond with that but you have to do it in person and it takes 2 weeks. So I will get to diamond but wont save 4 nights of resort fees in May. I think if I can get to Wyndham Diamond then I can get to CET Diamond via online and will be there for the trip. So Far I have taken my MGM to Hyatt Explorist. I can take my Hyatt and get Hilton but not High enough to get Wyndham Diamond.

Does anyone know a way to get get to Wyndham Diamond other than earning it or CET Diamond?

http://www.statusmatcher.com/
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
March 25th, 2019 at 11:31:34 AM permalink
damn it, can no figure out how to get to diamond. The other day I did a tier match to Hyatt explorist. I saw that Laquinta is going to become Wyndham starting next week. I sent an email to Laquinta asking to be upgraded based on my explorist. They did the upgrade with no problems to their elite.. I then went to Wydham and asked them to upgrade but the highest they would upgrade was to platinum. ugggg.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
March 25th, 2019 at 2:47:53 PM permalink
BAM figured it out

Thank you! Your Caesars Rewards tier status will be updated to Diamond within 7 business days
  • Jump to: