AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20169
Thanks for this post from:
ams288troopscott
October 25th, 2018 at 5:49:23 PM permalink
I should have some rooms available on the strip at various locations before, on and after NYE, up to 5 nights. Some can(or not) also include a NYE dinner party and brunch the next day.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you more details including what properties you have to choose from and see if we can make a good deal for you.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1910
Thanks for this post from:
ams288djatcAxelWolfteddys
October 25th, 2018 at 6:22:29 PM permalink
I can beat any of Axelwolfs quoted rates



Disclaimer: Only the choice of Circus Circus will be given. Not responsible if you're stabbed by a cholo in your room. Management reserves all rights.
100% risk of ruin
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
October 25th, 2018 at 10:57:45 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I should have some rooms available on the strip at various locations before, on and after NYE, up to 5 nights. Some can(or not) also include a NYE dinner party and brunch the next day.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you more details including what properties you have to choose from and see if we can make a good deal for you.

I prefer a nice mead.
I am a robot.
lildevilLucy
lildevilLucy
Joined: Jun 25, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 71
October 25th, 2018 at 11:57:45 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I should have some rooms available on the strip at various locations before, on and after NYE, up to 5 nights. Some can(or not) also include a NYE dinner party and brunch the next day.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you more details including what properties you have to choose from and see if we can make a good deal for you.



...Having a hard time making a mortgage payment? ;) $$
"18 hit me, 19 hit me, 20 hit me, 21 hit me" - homer simpson
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20169
October 26th, 2018 at 12:29:43 AM permalink
Quote: lildevilLucy

...Having a hard time making a mortgage payment? ;) $$

I paid CASH for my place. It's the stupid association fee's I got to cover.

Can I put you and me down for a private room?


I will let him watch. (-;

I know he's into that.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
lildevilLucy
lildevilLucy
Joined: Jun 25, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 71
October 26th, 2018 at 8:33:54 AM permalink
You're gonna have to sell a lot more rooms to afford that, big boy!!!!
"18 hit me, 19 hit me, 20 hit me, 21 hit me" - homer simpson
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1268
October 26th, 2018 at 12:55:35 PM permalink
Quote: lildevilLucy

You're gonna have to sell a lot more rooms to afford that, big boy!!!!

Is the head shot resemble the REAL person? If so, I think Axel will sell his condo....
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20169
Thanks for this post from:
lildevilLucy
October 26th, 2018 at 1:32:52 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Is the head shot resemble the REAL person? If so, I think Axel will sell his condo....

??? I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at. But if I'm understanding you correctly, lildevilLucy is much better looking than the chick shown on her avatar.

PM me if you want me to send some naked pics ;-)
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20169
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRSlildevilLucy
October 26th, 2018 at 1:43:30 PM permalink
God damn, that was quick SPEEDYcrap. I meant of her, NOT ME.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 248
  • Posts: 3702
October 26th, 2018 at 2:38:03 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

God damn, that was quick SPEEDYcrap. I meant of her, NOT ME.

Now THAT's FUNNY !

Quote: onenickelmiracle

I prefer a nice mead.

Is it Autumnal ?
Like the castle in its corner In a medieval game; I foresee terrible trouble And I stay here just the same

  • Jump to: