100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 639
August 9th, 2018 at 12:17:26 PM permalink
1) I feel Caesar's has the best player's card for my mid-level vp play.
Resort fees waived and free access to their Diamond lounges (aka free food).

I used to be Caesar's Aspirations Lvl 1 (need 40k tier credits and I usually get around 50k).
well, they eliminated that tier level.
now it's Diamond (15k tc) or 7star (150k tc). Nothing in between. :(

no way am I going to make it to 150k tc ($500k coin-in at VP).
I have 25k tc, which is the minimum needed to get free access to the Diamond lounges.
probably not going to play much more at CET this year.

I usually goto Atlantic City since it's only a few hrs drive.

2) I'm about to reach Elite at Golden Nugget thanks to 4x multiplier days.
only need 5hrs more playing at VP.
no idea what the benefits are.
Just tried it because it was easy to maintain Elite from Tier match to Caesars Diamond..

3) What 3rd premium level card should i try for since it's only August and there are many months of gambling left?
- Borgata/MGM doesn't waive the resort fees and it's $12.50/person to access their VIP/Amphora lounge.
Plus I'm already Gold thanks to annual Tier match to Caesar's Diamond.
Worth it to go for Platinum?

- am Rock Royalty at Hard Rock thanks to tier match to Caesar's Diamond.
Hard Rock also doesn't waive resort fees. don't know about VIP lounges since i haven't visited them yet.
Worth it to maintain Rock Royalty?

- Am Black at Ocean thanks to tier match to Rock Royalty.
Ocean waives resort fees and has free access to their VIP lounges.
But i need $375k coin-in at vp by Sept 30 to maintain Black.
Sept 30 is last day of 3x multiplier for tier matched cards. And $375k coin-in includes the 3x multiplier.
Unfortunately, no way can i do that in a month and probably not even in a year.

- No idea about Tropicana or Resorts since they don't tier match.

What are your thoughts?
Last edited by: 100xOdds on Aug 9, 2018
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
August 9th, 2018 at 12:23:02 PM permalink
Sorry I can't contribute, but I have a similar thought/request that would both answer your question and mine...

Could anyone list the different top-tier card levels at the different properties and list the REAL benefits you've actually used from each? ***I'm not looking for a list of benefits that could be found on their web pages, but more so the REAL and PRACTICAL benefits other players from this forum have experienced/used.

i.e. Diamond for Caesar's:
- skip lines
- $100 diamond dinners
- 2 free show tickets per month in vegas
- diamond lounges
- pretty easy to get comped rooms anywhere CET w/ no resort fee's

To me that's the real life value of being Diamond at Caesars... So what about MGM, Boyd, etc, etc?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
August 9th, 2018 at 2:06:04 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

...<SNIP>,,,- pretty easy to get comped rooms anywhere CET ...<SNIP>...

No. This kind of thing gets passed around and repeated a lot, but it is just plain wrong.

People reading this need to know: That has NOTHING AT ALL to do with your Diamond tier status. Nothing. Any comped rooms you may be getting are a result of their algorithm's calculation of what they make off you and and the potential value expected off your visits. Some people with the lowest entry level Gold card will also be getting those comped rooms, and some of them will even get more and better than you with your Diamond card. Yes they do. It depends on other things, not the tier status. And there are many other people with Diamond cards that never do get comped rooms. There are legions of them at tables around Las Vegas complaining about it to each other right now, just as there always have been. Heard it hundreds of times. Beyond avoiding the "resort fee" being Diamond in the CZR Total Rewards system has nothing to do with your room rate, and never has. They're only connected in the imagination of some people.

But since I've subtracted from it, to add to your list, Diamond check-in at most CZR Las Vegas properties usually also means a better room, often on a separate (better maintained & serviced) floor that may even be in a different tower at some of the properties than what regular check-in people are getting, besides skipping that regular peasant's line out front.

I don't recall whether the annual "Gift Wrap" event is specific to Diamond status or not. I think it might be open to Platinum also, but I'm not sure about that. It is probably of limited interest here, because it is only for those getting tier credits in Las Vegas and/or Laughlin, and who are also physically in Las Vegas when the end of year event is scheduled, and the value of it is dependent on how many Nevada credits have been earned that calendar year. It involves going into a ballroom (usually at Caesars Palace) and "spending" your "Gift Wrap" points on whatever miscellaneous stuff and things you pick out among those that are on display, and leaving instructions to have each of them shipped to who & wherever you specify - kind of like using a preloaded department store gift card. Comes in very handy for a lot of local Diamond degenerates who chronically have no spare change left to buy any stuff during the holidays.
Last edited by: DrawingDead on Aug 9, 2018
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
  • Jump to: