Thread Rating:

petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
July 4th, 2019 at 4:56:37 PM permalink
"Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson (FL) says that people who are “making fun of members of Congress” online “should be prosecuted”"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-04/florida-democrat-we-should-prosecute-anyone-who-makes-fun-members-congress
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 4th, 2019 at 4:58:50 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Happy to see Mother Nature is not a fan of the MAGA crowd.

It sure looked like the weather chased away the majority of the snowflake protestors.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 4th, 2019 at 5:00:15 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

It sure looked like the weather chased away the majority of the snowflake protestors.

Why stay and protest when Mother Nature is doing all the work for you? There’s much better things to do far away from those deplorables.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
July 5th, 2019 at 10:29:25 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I'm baffled how it hasn't become so popular to attribute such blatant draft dodging to Trump. In honor of America's birthday, there is no question this should be his anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFOUkipI4U
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 5th, 2019 at 10:41:56 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

"Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson (FL) says that people who are “making fun of members of Congress” online “should be prosecuted”"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-04/florida-democrat-we-should-prosecute-anyone-who-makes-fun-members-congress

Its the wrong thing to say
I of course disagree with her. Its a no brainer to disagree
It really sounds like something Trump would say. If Trumps says it, I hardly think many conservatives would disagree with Trump. It wouldn't be a no brainer for Trump supporters due to the cult of personality.
Trump supporters don't support the constitution due to the Freedom of the Press Amendment.

Did Gen Kelly ever apologize to Frederica Wilson for lying about her speech?
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
July 5th, 2019 at 11:35:25 AM permalink
Quote: TomG

I'm baffled how it hasn't become so popular to attribute such blatant draft dodging to Trump. In honor of America's birthday, there is no question this should be his anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFOUkipI4U

But not for Joe Biden, correct?
TomG
TomG
July 5th, 2019 at 12:16:43 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

I have no doubt that there are lots of people who make an issue out of politicians from one party dodging the draft, while completely ignoring the other. It is a very interesting statement on the American voter that the draft dodgers (Clinton, Bush, Cheney, Biden, Trump) earn more votes than those who did go to Vietnam (Gore, Kerry, McCain) -- and then most of us try to insist on the huge importance of our military and our service members
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 5th, 2019 at 12:42:15 PM permalink
A persons service means more to me when they volunteer than if they were drafted into it. Anyone who puts on a uniform and serves honorably is my brother, but I certainly like some of my family more than others.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 5th, 2019 at 1:18:46 PM permalink

I have no doubt that there are lots of people who make an issue out of politicians from one party dodging the draft, while completely ignoring the other. It is a very interesting statement on the American voter that the draft dodgers (Clinton, Bush, Cheney, Biden, Trump) earn more votes than those who did go to Vietnam (Gore, Kerry, McCain) -- and then most of us try to insist on the huge importance of our military and our service members

Minor correction : Clinton won the popular vote, not Trump. In fact, she and Obama hold the records for the 1st and 2nd most votes ever cast in a US election.

Nevertheless, your point is well taken.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TomG
TomG
July 5th, 2019 at 1:48:18 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Minor correction : Clinton won the popular vote, not Trump. In fact, she and Obama hold the records for the 1st and 2nd most votes ever cast in a US election.

Nevertheless, your point is well taken.

I would only say that Trump did earn enough votes to become president. your comments do remind me of this headline: https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/i-dont-think-a-woman-is-electable-in-2020-because-last-time-around-the-female-nominee-only-got-three-million-more-votes-than-her-opponent

While no one regards Hilary as a draft dodger. Bill was another matter. Didn't really follow much politics as a teenager, but I do remember lots of bumper stickers in certain places expressing how much they hated our draft-dodging president. I'm 100% certain those people have completely different views on Trump (and Cheney and Bush).

What's really crazy is that after a cursory look on wikipedia no one in the 2016 Republican primaries had any military experience -- but everyone other than Trump was too young to be "draft dodgers." In 2012 only Ron Paul had military experience, but was old enough to get out before the war broke out.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
July 5th, 2019 at 3:33:36 PM permalink

Not just politicians, but also other fields like sports. e.g. Joe Namath. Our society has had major existential changes since the days of Ted Williams and Elvis Presley.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2019 at 7:31:19 PM permalink
So have any of the righties come up for a good excuse as to what Donald meant yesterday when he saidslurred that the army took over airports during the Revolutionary War?

Or are they still too busy trying to remind people about Obama saying “57 states” over a decade ago? 😂
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
Thanked by
wellwellwellSanchoPanzaBoz
July 12th, 2019 at 6:54:33 PM permalink
4 more judges confirmed by the senate this week.

127 total judges confirmed

83 District Court judges
42 Circuit Court judges
2 Supreme Court justices

Of note, the Circuit judge confirmed this week was to the 9th Circuit Court. President Trump has now placed 7 judges on the 9th Circuit Court. Of the 28 active judges on the 9th circuit, Clinton and Obama have appointed 16 and G.W. Bush and Trump have appointed 12.

Making the judiciary great again!!
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 13th, 2019 at 6:14:06 AM permalink
What country is this anymore?

Is this an act of war against the United States?

Who doesn’t see violence coming when people are crazy enough to pull this garbage?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2019/07/12/ice-facility-protesters-mexican-flag-raised/amp/

US Flag replaced with Mexican Flag. WTF.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 13th, 2019 at 6:31:35 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Who doesn’t see violence coming when people are crazy enough to pull this garbage?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2019/07/12/ice-facility-protesters-mexican-flag-raised/amp/

US Flag replaced with Mexican Flag. WTF.

No doubt this is wrong, but are you really calling for violence over petty vandalism?
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwellgamerfreak
July 13th, 2019 at 6:48:36 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

No doubt this is wrong, but are you really calling for violence over petty vandalism?

Not calling for anything, but I’m realistic enough to know there are crazies out there on both sides who only need something like this to set them off.

We have it on the left with Antifa and we know the right has some just looking for a reason to “defend “ their country.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
Bozbeachbumbabsams288
July 13th, 2019 at 8:19:46 AM permalink

The one that's spent decades pumping guns, drugs, and destabilization to Latino nations and then has the nerve to act impositioned when there's numbers of refugees trying to flee to the one western country left that hasn't been destroyed by American imperialism.

One can only hope.

I know, right? You have to be a savage or a sub 70IQ individual to support separating families and locking children in cages. You can't do that and expect any rational individual to not want to punch you dead in your heartless face.

I'm tired of waiting. Let's light this candle.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
billryan
billryan
July 13th, 2019 at 8:31:44 AM permalink

Not just politicians, but also other fields like sports. e.g. Joe Namath. Our society has had major existential changes since the days of Ted Williams and Elvis Presley.

Yes, we don't have a draft. Unless you think Elvis wanted to join the army or that Teddy Baseball volunteered to lose parts of several seasons.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 6:45:41 AM permalink
Donald Trump is a racist piece of sh*t.

Unclear which progressive Congresswomen he is essentially telling to “go back to your country!” as AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley were born in the USA.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwellpetroglyph
July 14th, 2019 at 6:51:02 AM permalink

Unclear which progressive Congresswomen he is essentially telling to “go back to your country!” as AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley were born in the USA.

Obviously the potential Terrorist, definitely American hating assclown from Somalia.

Face it, your party is self destructing from within, chasing average working Americans away daily. Maybe instead of bashing Trump, making jokes and calling everyone who doesn’t agree with you “racist” for the past 3 years, you should have put your activism to better use.

Then again, you are doing just fine helping Trump with your actions, so carry on my friend, carry on!
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 6:58:50 AM permalink

Obviously the potential Terrorist, definitely American hating assclown from Somalia.

Who else? Very clearly his tweets are talking about multiple congresswomen.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 14th, 2019 at 7:05:55 AM permalink
https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/july-national-poll-biden-extends-lead-in-democratic-primary-trump-closes-the-gap-in-the-general-election

Most would agree Emerson is not biased. Biggest takeaway to me:

“It looks like Trump was a winner from the Democratic debate, as his head-to-heads tightened by about 5 points against all the leading Democratic ca...
Spencer Kimball — Emerson Polling director

How does Trump gain from the Dem Debate? All one has to do is see many Americans undecided, and may not even like a Trump are AGAINST the garbage the Clown Car is pushing trying to one up each other. The debate showed how out of touch to what’s happening out here. Blinded by hatred, yes hatred for a man who doesn’t play nice and row over like the past pus***s in the GOP. A true winner that threatens their candy asses.

Please keep it up Dems and please consider adding “Average” Americans like AMS, StevO, Oz and Billy with their arguments and opinions. They obviously can only help you beat Trump so I strongly suggest you create videos with them. They are sure to resonate with undecided voters with their “mainstream” stories.
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 7:21:26 AM permalink

Who else? Very clearly his tweets are talking about multiple congresswomen.

The lack of an answer is telling.

Telling Americans to "go back" to where they came from is something only an ignorant bigot would do.

So I'll maintain my assessment that Donald is a racist piece of sh*t.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
RS
July 14th, 2019 at 7:28:09 AM permalink

The lack of an answer is telling.

Telling Americans to "go back" to where they came from is something only an ignorant bigot would do.

So I'll maintain my assessment that Donald is a racist piece of sh*t.

Telling about what?

You have always maintained that he is and seem to think that it matters.

You have screamed for years he is “racist”, a “POS” and whatever. Yet it doesn’t matter and only helps him.

If it makes you feel good, keep doing it. If it makes you think you are making a difference, keep doing it.

Meanwhile the country continues to do well for most of us and thousands of pieces of s*4t, like you call Trump, risk everything to get to the land he is Making Great Again. Telling isn’t it?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 14th, 2019 at 8:01:47 AM permalink

Major amount of hypocrisy and projection in this drivel.

Here's a guy who is the son of an immigrant, married an illegal immigrant, naturalized her parents just before blocking chain migration, calling out native born American congresswomen. Sadly, not surprising.

And 4 squawking Congresswomen who have overplayed their dissidence does not make a fractured party. The right and their faux news pundits would like people to think so, which is why we're hearing so mich about it. Not even close.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
July 14th, 2019 at 8:16:02 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Here's a guy who is the son of an immigrant, married an illegal immigrant, naturalized her parents just before blocking chain migration, calling out native born American congresswomen. Sadly, not surprising.

One more time...

The son of an immigrant, whose wife came on an Epstein Einstein Visa and worked illegally before chain migrating her immigrant family, just told a f@#$ing PUERTO RICAN to go back to her "own country".

WILL NO ONE RID US OF THIS TROUBLESOME PRIEST?!
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
billryan
billryan
July 14th, 2019 at 8:17:06 AM permalink
First he declares a Federal Judge isn't qualified because he was born in Mexico, now he is telling people that don't like him to go back to their own countries. Nothing racist to see here. I'm sure many agree with him.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 14th, 2019 at 10:14:30 AM permalink
Quote: Face

WILL NO ONE RID US OF THIS TROUBLESOME PRIEST?!

Damn, not even AMS has accused him of F’N young boys......yet.

And while I semi understand, not sure anyone totally can, where you are coming from, I’m not sure who you think would be any better.

I know we all vote our own personal best interest, and for a vast majority of us on both sides, it doesn’t get much better than Trump.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwellRS
July 14th, 2019 at 10:25:42 AM permalink
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rashida-tlaib-were-going-to-impeach-the-mfer-dont-worry

Trump always comes back harder when you hit him first. This poor excuse for a human Tlaib called him a Mother F&$#$r on Saturday and then doesn’t expect him to respond?

Can someone please give this ‘ho a Pork BBQ sandwich?
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 10:34:08 AM permalink

Trump always comes back harder when you hit him first. This poor excuse for a human Tlaib called him a Mother F&$#$r on Saturday and then doesn’t expect him to respond?

So his response is to out himself as a racist (again) by seeing a brown lady and thinking “she must not be from America!”

Great plan, Donny! It hasn’t backfired at all on you this morning... /sarcasm
TomG
TomG
July 14th, 2019 at 10:34:38 AM permalink

"From which they came" must mean some place in America, as all members of Congress are elected to represent a part of the US. "Crime infested"and "Need your help" sounds like Trump admitting his Make America Great Again promise has failed. But I'm sure his supporters will tell themselves that we shouldn't believe his own words.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 14th, 2019 at 11:00:15 AM permalink
The only split on Trumpin in the Democratic Party is how to get rid of him. Splits on policy are all secondary to that.

No one has even come close to saying if I don’t get my way we’ll let trump stay.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 14th, 2019 at 12:05:52 PM permalink

So his response is to out himself as a racist (again) by seeing a brown lady and thinking “she must not be from America!”

Great plan, Donny! It hasn’t backfired at all on you this morning... /sarcasm

So you think false outrage from liberals and their media kin hurts him? Hell he only makes many re-energized to vote for him again.

Check the National Approval rating on the 4 “racists” you seem to tho k he is talking about and get back to me. Bashing these 4 is a winning issue, like it or not.
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 12:09:32 PM permalink

So you think false outrage from liberals and their media kin hurts him? Hell he only makes many re-energized to vote for him again.

Anyone who is “energized” by his racist tweets this morning are most likely a racist piece of sh*t as well.
Boz
Boz
July 14th, 2019 at 12:23:29 PM permalink

Anyone who is “energized” by his racist tweets this morning are most likely a racist piece of sh*t as well.

Not sure I could be more energized, but I’ll take it as a compliment.

It’s more about someone fighting back against those that attack him.

Those who would still vote for Bill Cosby over him won’t understand. And they aren’t voting for Cosby just because he is Black & Gay.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
BozRS
July 14th, 2019 at 12:23:57 PM permalink

It's the one in the basket. Like you don't know...😂😂.... You know, the one who married her brother to get here.
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 12:24:31 PM permalink

Those who would still vote for Bill Cosby over him won’t understand. And they aren’t voting for Cosby just because he is Black & Gay.

What are you even talking about?
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 14th, 2019 at 12:29:03 PM permalink
Bill Cosby is running for president?

Must be on the Republican ticket. They have a history of supporting rich rapists
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
July 14th, 2019 at 12:33:21 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Bill Cosby is running for president?

Must be on the Republican ticket. They have a history of supporting rich rapists

I truly have no idea why Boz brought up Bill Cosby.

“Yes Donald is a horrible man, but at least he doesn’t drug the women he rapes!”
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
July 14th, 2019 at 12:44:48 PM permalink

I truly have no idea why Boz brought up Bill Cosby.

“Yes Donald is a horrible man, but at least he doesn’t drug the women he rapes!”

Was looking for the setup....”Bill Cosby isn’t Gay”

Punchline “He is now”

Some truly don’t get Comedy and Satire.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
MaxPenwellwellwell
July 14th, 2019 at 12:48:02 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

It's the one in the basket. Like you don't know...😂😂.... You know, the one who married her brother to get here.

Probably should fix that. I would assume she knows what she was talking about when she called Trump a Brother F’er yesterday.

Oh wait, she called him a MFer. Never mind. I have no inside information if she actually F’d her brother, or just gave him a Handjob and let him finish in her hat, or whatever she calls it.
Boz
Boz
July 14th, 2019 at 3:43:47 PM permalink
So if a Black trashes other Blacks for not supporting their race, what are they?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/14/democrat-ayanna-pressley-no-more-black-faces-that-dont-want-to-be-a-black-voice/

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453007-pressley-democrats-need-any-more-black-voices-that-dont-want-to-be-a-black

Obviously we know what AMS calls anyone who defends Trump, who it appears is White.

And where does this leave White Women and Men who are hooked on BBC?

Definitely going to be an interesting Thanksgiving in Elvis’s illegitimate daughters household.
Boz
Boz
July 14th, 2019 at 4:04:46 PM permalink
And another dead “peaceful “ Democratic protester.

Why didn’t this lead the news today?

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/tacoma-police-armed-man-throwing-incendiary-devices-shot-outside-ice-detention-center/

Rot in hell MFer, or if you don’t believe in hell May anyone you ever cared about suffer every ailment known to man. And get exactly what many of today’s liberals wish upon Trump supporters.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 14th, 2019 at 4:37:14 PM permalink
Quote: Face

when there's numbers of refugees trying to flee to the one western country left that hasn't been destroyed by American imperialism.

Help me here, Face. Do you actually believe Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatamala, Haiti, etc... would be thriving nations but for American interventions causing their people harm?
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 14th, 2019 at 7:51:45 PM permalink

And where does this leave White Women and Men who are hooked on BBC?

I was hooked on BBC for a few years.

Especially their Monty Python series and Fawlty Towers, Dr. Who, Black adder

Now if I can jusf understand what that has to do with this conversation...
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan
July 14th, 2019 at 8:08:35 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Help me here, Face. Do you actually believe Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatamala, Haiti, etc... would be thriving nations but for American interventions causing their people harm?

Are you aware that MS 13 was formed in Los Angeles by Salvadorians who fled their country when it's government adopted scorched earth tactics against suspected rebels. Thrown into crime ridden Compton, they banded together and MS13 was born. The U.S. started deporting gang members back to El Salvador and their virus spread. Now the gangs are a parallel government and people are fleeing them.
Tens of millions of young men with no hopes for a job is a recipe for disaster. Not only can't they support themselves, but they are a burden on their family. So they leave. Some go the gangs and others go north.
People with jobs don't undertake long dangerous journeys in search of work.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
Thanked by
wellwellwell
July 14th, 2019 at 10:12:10 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Are you aware that MS 13 was formed in Los Angeles by Salvadorians who fled their country when it's government adopted scorched earth tactics against suspected rebels. Thrown into crime ridden Compton, they banded together and MS13 was born. The U.S. started deporting gang members back to El Salvador and their virus spread. Now the gangs are a parallel government and people are fleeing them.

Despite the propaganda, MS-13 began in a red light zone on 25th Avenue in the second largest city, Santa Ana, where extremely few, if any, Americans venture to. That includes U.S. officials from the embassy and others. And certainly not near Colonia el Molino. The rival 18th Street gang is from the other side of the old railroad tracks.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 14th, 2019 at 11:21:49 PM permalink

Despite the propaganda, MS-13 began in a red light zone on 25th Avenue in the second largest city, Santa Ana, where extremely few, if any, Americans venture to. That includes U.S. officials from the embassy and others. And certainly not near Colonia el Molino. The rival 18th Street gang is from the other side of the old railroad tracks.

From the FBIs own site.

Quote:

Right now, MS-13 has no official national leadership structure. MS-13 originated in Los Angeles, but when members migrated eastward, they began forming cliques that for the most part operated independently.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2008/january/ms13_011408
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 15th, 2019 at 8:11:46 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

From the FBIs own site.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2008/january/ms13_011408

Nice try, quoting actual facts from an authoritative source. I assume you're doing it for "the rest of us", and thanks for that.

But what would the top US law-enforcement agency, that is tasked with investigating domestic gang violence, know about domestic gang violence, compared to the Stable Genius and his horde of "alternative fact" lovers pulling nonsense out of their butts to refute them? /sarcasm
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
tringlomane
July 15th, 2019 at 8:18:39 AM permalink
Really. Who are you going to trust, the FBI with it's never trump agenda or our patriotic troll farms?
  • Jump to: