Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
November 28th, 2018 at 5:25:28 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I'm sure all the people who support letting the caravaners march across the border ILLEGALLY don't have locks on their doors.

My door was unlocked last nite

I'm not some snowflake conservative locked in a underground bunker armed to the hilt yelling about a fake invasion that will destroy America.

Reality
Regardless of who crosses the border, my life will remain the exact comfortable same.

Its amazing how the right has turned into total snowflakes yelling invasion
Does the right have balls. No. Acting like scared frightened children. The boogeyman is coming over the border and straight to your underground bunker
ROTFL
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
November 28th, 2018 at 5:31:03 AM permalink
The elections have come and gone. Earlier, there was mention by a member of getting a crapton of emails from the Republicans asking for donations in support of the cause. I, too, got an awful lot of emails--sometimes 5 or more a day--from the Republicans based on one small donation a few years ago.

I decided to see how the emails compared between the parties, so I made a very small donation ($5) to the Democrat party to see what happened. It took a few days, but the output from them soon matched that from the GOP.

I didn't like the tactics of either party. Mostly, it was trying to scare people into not voting for the other side. I guess it makes sense that it bugged me because I would rather see people work together with a leaning toward governing from the moderate to slightly conservative point of view, so I would want people telling me in their emails how they were going to get things done.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
mcallister3200RSSanchoPanzaMooseton
November 28th, 2018 at 7:04:57 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Reality
Regardless of who crosses the border, my life will remain the exact comfortable same.

Because you're entitled to that, right. My hope is that you can continue living in your sheltered ignorance.
terapined
terapined
November 28th, 2018 at 7:37:46 AM permalink

Because you're entitled to that, right. My hope is that you can continue living in your sheltered ignorance.

you are scared and frightened of the "invasion"
I get it
lol
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
RSSanchoPanzaMooseton
November 28th, 2018 at 7:47:45 AM permalink

you are scared and frightened of the "invasion"
I get it
lol

Now you're just being a little b1@tch.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
November 28th, 2018 at 7:53:00 AM permalink

Its amazing how the right has turned into total snowflakes yelling invasion
Does the right have balls. No. Acting like scared frightened children. The boogeyman is coming over the border and straight to your underground bunker
ROTFL

It's been that way since 9/11, at least.
terapined
terapined
Thanked by
ams288
November 28th, 2018 at 8:41:10 AM permalink

You used the word "invasion"
Man up about using that absurd word to describe whats going on.
Reality
There is no invasion
It aint d day normandy at the border
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
November 28th, 2018 at 8:56:49 AM permalink

This is coming from the guy who seems deathly afraid of the barefoot little Latin girls crossing the border in their Disney t-shirts.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 28th, 2018 at 9:00:24 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

This is coming from the guy who seems deathly afraid of the barefoot little Latin girls crossing the border in their Disney t-shirts.

You don't understand... that little latin girl is going to take his job yet somehow simultaneously be a lazy welfare mooch, and then grow up to vote for a woman. A WOMAN!! OR MAYBE EVEN A BLACK!

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
ams288
November 28th, 2018 at 9:28:54 AM permalink

sheltered ignorance.

You believe Michelle Obama is a man and her husband was born in Kenya.

Nuff said.
MaxPen
MaxPen
November 28th, 2018 at 9:43:44 AM permalink

You used the word "invasion"
Man up about using that absurd word to describe whats going on.
Reality
There is no invasion
It aint d day normandy at the border

Invasion in this instance means; an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain. Quit being so dramatic.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 28th, 2018 at 9:46:26 AM permalink

Quit being so dramatic.

...said the Drama Queen.

EDIT: BAHAHHAHAHA! Migrants are giving up.

GOP -- "It's an invasion!! Run for your lives!! Close the border!! Build the wall!! Scary brown people!! Ahhhhhh!!!"

Two days later:

Migrants -- "Screw this, I'm going home."
MaxPen
MaxPen
November 28th, 2018 at 10:06:29 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

...said the Drama Queen.

EDIT: BAHAHHAHAHA! Migrants are giving up.

GOP -- "It's an invasion!! Run for your lives!! Close the border!! Build the wall!! Scary brown people!! Ahhhhhh!!!"

Two days later:

Migrants -- "Screw this, I'm going home."

Another Trump success despite people in this country that want to shoot themselves in the foot.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 28th, 2018 at 10:19:09 AM permalink

Another Trump success despite people in this country that want to shoot themselves in the foot.

Why do you want to take accomplishments away from all the hard working men and women in uniform who prevented the migrants from crossing the border and give them to a man who had absolutely nothing to do with it?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
November 28th, 2018 at 11:25:47 AM permalink
By Catalina Gonella
"The majority of immigrants settling in the U.S. without authorization are first coming to the country legally, raising questions about the effectiveness of President Donald Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.
Crossing the border is not the way "the large majority of persons now become undocumented," the Center for Migration Studies (CMS) said in a recent report. Two-thirds of those who joined the undocumented population did so by entering with a valid visa and then overstaying their period of admission, the center repored.

Overstays have exceeded those entering illegally every year since 2007, and there have been half a million more overstays than illegal entries since 2007."

I hate to bring facts into a cat fight.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 28th, 2018 at 11:38:41 AM permalink
Hey, wait a minute -- why do so many people want to stay in this country illegally?

I mean, even our own President thinks America sucks. It was his whole campaign theme.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
November 28th, 2018 at 12:19:11 PM permalink
Except for the red Putin trees, it doesn't look bad.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 28th, 2018 at 12:28:00 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Except for the red Putin trees, it doesn't look bad.

I like it, too. I don't understand what all the controversy is about. Buncha whiners.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
November 28th, 2018 at 12:47:22 PM permalink
Obama Blasts Trump's Use Of Tear Gas On Foreigners: 'Frankly, I Would Have Used A Drone Strike'

Quote:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Addressing a crowd at a lucrative speaking engagement Tuesday evening, former president Barack Obama slammed President Trump for his "inhumane" use of tear gas at the border earlier this week, pointing out that a drone strike would have done the job much more effectively.

Obama ripped into Trump for using tear gas when a simple deadly drone strike would have sufficed.

"Whenever I had a problem with foreigners, I never turned to inhumane methods like tear gas—instead, I just took 'em out with a well-placed Hellfire II," he said, drawing cheers. "It's a much cleaner, faster method of dealing with non-Americans—and even the occassional American citizen," he added.
"It's great—you just call it in and wham, bam, thank you MQ-9 Reaper. No muss, no fuss," he said. He added that while the Border Patrol did use tear gas fairly often during his term in office, it "didn't count" because the media wouldn't cover it.

Obama grinned and winked at his audience, then dropped the microphone.

The crowd then lept to its feet to applaud the "compassionate" ex-commander in chief, weeping and yelling "We miss you!"

Of course this is fake, but it seems to fit in very well here
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 28th, 2018 at 1:14:35 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

Obama Blasts Trump's Use Of Tear Gas On Foreigners: 'Frankly, I Would Have Used A Drone Strike'

Good ol' Deporter-in-Chief....
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
November 28th, 2018 at 5:17:18 PM permalink
NSFW (bad words, illegal drug usage, and sexually explicit story of being raped)

#Survivor
#BelieveAllMen
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
November 28th, 2018 at 6:01:42 PM permalink

Invasion in this instance means; an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain. Quit being so dramatic.

Most of us will simply lock our doors and close the fence to our yard and be perfectly fine regardless of what violence the two sides engage in along the border. Trump supporters are so entitled and so helpless that they can’t take any personal responsibility and need the government to send the Army to save them from anything that makes them scared
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
Thanked by
ams288
November 28th, 2018 at 6:48:56 PM permalink

Personal insult -- three-day suspension.

As a reminder, masking and misspelling insults and profanity does not provide immunity.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
RS
RS
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
November 28th, 2018 at 6:54:33 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Most of us will simply lock our doors and close the fence to our yard and be perfectly fine regardless of what violence the two sides engage in along the border. Trump supporters are so entitled and so helpless that they can’t take any personal responsibility and need the government to send the Army to save them from anything that makes them scared

Wtf are you talking about? Is it not one of the government's main jobs to protect its citizens? If you think this should be a personal responsibility, then you're going to see people on the border shooting and killing the invaders.....and although I'm no psychic, I'd predict the left wouldn't be too happy about that.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
November 28th, 2018 at 7:35:18 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Wtf are you talking about? Is it not one of the government's main jobs to protect its citizens?

Absolutely true. But every possible way the government could protect us more in one area means making a trade off where it protects us less somewhere else. For example, the more the government protects us with socialized medicine, the less it is able to protect our free trade (by either taking in more taxes or more debt). A police state would mean more protection from some crime, but less protection for personal freedom. Many of the protections that Trump supporters feel entitled to could easily be handled by taking on personal responsibility and accountability. By giving up those values and asking the government to take over means we are less protected elsewhere

If you think this should be a personal responsibility, then you're going to see people on the border shooting and killing the invaders.....and although I'm no psychic, I'd predict the left wouldn't be too happy about that.

Is that really what Trump supporters think it means to have personal responsibility? Is that what they think Trump means by Make America Great Again? They’re even more deranged than I ever could have thought.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
November 28th, 2018 at 8:37:11 PM permalink
Mexico is paying for the wall. That's what I heard.

What did Trump supporters hear?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
RS
RS
November 28th, 2018 at 8:49:33 PM permalink

Absolutely true. But every possible way the government could protect us more in one area means making a trade off where it protects us less somewhere else. For example, the more the government protects us with socialized medicine, the less it is able to protect our free trade (by either taking in more taxes or more debt). A police state would mean more protection from some crime, but less protection for personal freedom. Many of the protections that Trump supporters feel entitled to could easily be handled by taking on personal responsibility and accountability. By giving up those values and asking the government to take over means we are less protected elsewhere

Emphasis mine.

Instead of talking in circles, why don't you say what you're thinking? Per the bolded, what do you have in mind then, for taking on personal responsibility and accountability when it comes to protecting our nation from invaders? Also, how does that make us less protected somewhere else? As a bonus -- what is that "somewhere else" where we are now less protected?

Is that really what Trump supporters think it means to have personal responsibility? Is that what they think Trump means by Make America Great Again? They’re even more deranged than I ever could have thought.

I don't know what you mean. You're the one harking about personal responsibility & accountability on something that I believe is (almost) solely the government's job to do, which is to protect our borders.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
RS
November 29th, 2018 at 6:34:34 AM permalink
And now bleeding hearts at CNN like Cuomo are going to the border to show how these poor innocent, possible diseased, children need to be left in. They are also pushing the Holiday season as another reason for us to open our hearts and doors and let them in.

Thankfully we have a strong President looking out for tax paying Americans who are sick and tired of their hard earned tax dollars being wasted. Too many benefits going to lazy able bodied Americans who want others to pay for their bad life choices.

Turn around and go back to where you came from, and stop trying to jump good people doing immigration the right way. And STOP f’ing like rabbits when you can’t feed them. Have some control, can you?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
November 29th, 2018 at 6:40:41 AM permalink

Am I really the only one who can hear the dog whistles?

A guy who married immigrants twice, son of immigrants, 4 of his 5 children were born of women not yet citizens, 3rd wife chain-migrated her family, puts an army on the border WITH THE BROWN PEOPLE to keep families from seeking asylum, and threatens to close the border permanently.

Why isn't the army on the north border, too?

And that south border has been running at a net loss for years -more going south than north- and yes, the large number of illegals DOES matter, those who simply over stayed their LEGAL visas, which all the guards on the border can't possibly effect.

I'm in the same situation as the Trump children, actually. My mom was not naturalized until all of us were born (in the US). But I'm also not trying to close off the single most American characteristic, that of offering immigrants opportunity or sanctuary, either.

Immigrants built this country. Immigrants have historically and still provide a huge portion of the innovation, new businesses, and worthwhile labor force here.

The hypocrisy and xenophobia continues to astound me, not to mention the inhumanity and racial bias this Administration continues to enforce . Turns out we don't need to look elsewhere for sh!thole countries.

We have met the enemy, and they are us. -Pogo
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
November 29th, 2018 at 6:57:05 AM permalink
I'm sure this breaking news about Mueller getting Michael Cohen to plead guilty to lying to Congress about the Russia investigation is a big nothing burger.

A big, juicy, triple patty nothing burger. With extra bacon.
Boz
Boz
November 29th, 2018 at 8:56:46 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

A guy who married immigrants twice, son of immigrants, 4 of his 5 children were born of women not yet citizens, 3rd wife chain-migrated her family, puts an army on the border WITH THE BROWN PEOPLE to keep families from seeking asylum, and threatens to close the border permanently.

And that south border has been running at a net loss for years -more going south than north- and yes, the large number of illegals DOES matter, those who simply over stayed their LEGAL visas, which all the guards on the border can't possibly effect.

I'm in the same situation as the Trump children, actually. My mom was not naturalized until all of us were born (in the US). But I'm also not trying to close off the single most American characteristic, that of offering immigrants opportunity or sanctuary, either.

Immigrants built this country. Immigrants have historically and still provide a huge portion of the innovation, new businesses, and worthwhile labor force here.

The hypocrisy and xenophobia continues to astound me, not to mention the inhumanity and racial bias this Administration continues to enforce . Turns out we don't need to look elsewhere for sh!thole countries.

Sorry, we are not the enemy. We are the place everyone wants to come to and be, the greatest country ever on the face of the Earth.

Why not come out and put your plan out there. Should we leave anyone and everyone from Central America that claims they are at risk in? What about México? Why even have rules and borders? 8000? 80000? 800000? What’s your limit?

Not going to use the word you did since the Wiz doesn’t want it, but if we really are the type country you said we are, why do these “immigrants “ even want to come to it? And does that make them attracted to it?

As long as we have able bodied people without jobs in this country, we don’t have jobs for them. Look at our inner cities, we already have people not getting enough to eat.

Sorry we can’t solve the worlds problems, go back home. Not our problem.

Amazing what some will do for political power. Using pity as tool, pathetic.
billryan
billryan
November 29th, 2018 at 9:01:03 AM permalink
Less than an hour after declaring this was a good time for a meeting with Putin, he cancels it via Twitter.
Just another banner day for America.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
November 29th, 2018 at 9:04:39 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Less than an hour after declaring this was a good time for a meeting with Putin, he cancels it via Twitter.
Just another banner day for America.

So did you always hate America, only only once Trump was elected?

Did you hate fellow Americans who voted for Bush, or only those who voted for Trump?

Did you root for the stock market to fall your entire adult life or only after Trump was elected?

How are you celebrating this “banner day” for America?

Thank You for your service to this country!
billryan
billryan
November 29th, 2018 at 9:11:53 AM permalink
And they will know we are Christians by our love, by our love, yes they'll know we are Christians by our love.
I don't speak for anyone else, but yes, I am my brother's keeper. My Grandfathers fled political violence to start a fantastic American tradition. We have a debt to honor our ancestors who dreamt of a better life for us.
Boz
Boz
November 29th, 2018 at 9:20:53 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

And they will know we are Christians by our love, by our love, yes they'll know we are Christians by our love.
I don't speak for anyone else, but yes, I am my brother's keeper. My Grandfathers fled political violence to start a fantastic American tradition. We have a debt to honor our ancestors who dreamt of a better life for us.

In other words, open the border, let them in, and everyone who comes next because we are soft. We will figure out how and where to feed, house and pay for their upkeep later.

Wow, I never expected that from you. I see you as more fiscally responsible than that.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
November 29th, 2018 at 10:08:29 AM permalink
We have a President who openly admitted that manufacturing a border crisis is good for him and a win for his party. Yes, a current sitting POTUS, has openly admitted that manufacturing a humanitarian crisis at our border is a winning political issue for him. Let that sink in.

I'm optimistic though. His way of thinking and those that support him are a dying breed. Good. Our planet is gasping for air. We need leaders who are going to do more than just hand out paper towels and rakes.
billryan
billryan
November 29th, 2018 at 10:18:07 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

We have a President who openly admitted that manufacturing a border crisis is good for him and a win for his party. Yes, a current sitting POTUS, has openly admitted that manufacturing a humanitarian crisis at our border is a winning political issue for him. Let that sink in.

I'm optimistic though. His way of thinking and those that support him are a dying breed. Good. Our planet is gasping for air. We need leaders who are going to do more than just hand out paper towels and rakes.

I'm still waiting for my rake. Did you get yours already?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
ams288
November 29th, 2018 at 12:46:15 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Sorry, we are not the enemy. We are the place everyone wants to come to and be, the greatest country ever on the face of the Earth.

Why not come out and put your plan out there. Should we leave anyone and everyone from Central America that claims they are at risk in? What about México? Why even have rules and borders? 8000? 80000? 800000? What’s your limit?

Not going to use the word you did since the Wiz doesn’t want it, but if we really are the type country you said we are, why do these “immigrants “ even want to come to it? And does that make them attracted to it?

As long as we have able bodied people without jobs in this country, we don’t have jobs for them. Look at our inner cities, we already have people not getting enough to eat.

Sorry we can’t solve the worlds problems, go back home. Not our problem.

Amazing what some will do for political power. Using pity as tool, pathetic.

Jobs are going begging everywhere in this country. There are help wanted signs in every fast food place, most stores, lots of other places.

First generation immigrants are more productive and more law-abiding than native Americans as a whole, and it's not close. They pay taxes, they create jobs, they work towards becoming citizens. Perhaps they're so careful of their new homes because they paid so dearly to have them.

I'm in a large group of activists, and one of the most popular posts tends to be the pictures new citizens post of their swearing-in ceremonies.

You're buying a small-minded xenophobic viewpoint of America that only exists in the exaggerated accounts of a small minority of cases. The vast majority of immigrants don't deserve suspicion or prejudice.
RS
RS
November 29th, 2018 at 1:02:14 PM permalink

Were his wives illegal immigrants or legal immigrants? Are you saying you don’t think the southern border should be protected? (Rhetorical question.)

Quote: bbb

I have a feeling there are more illegals coming in from the southern border than the northern border. Same with drugs and criminals.

Offering immigrants opportunity or sanctuary isn’t the single most American characteristic. Melting pot? Sure. But don’t confuse the two.

Yeah, years ago immigrants built this country. But there’s a bit of a difference between settling the new frontier where there was basically nothing here versus now. No way do immigrants from the south provide a huge portion of innovation nor new businesses. Chinese and (dot) Indian immigrants — sure, but that’s because they tend to get into technological fields and not lettuce fields....and those who do come here tend to have money.

What hypocrisy?

Lol @ s***hole countries, as I have a feeling there aren’t many people flocking to Mexico, Honduras, and other southern countries.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 29th, 2018 at 1:05:35 PM permalink

The vast majority of immigrants don't deserve suspicion or prejudice.

Of legal immigrants, yes. But just the way illegal immigrants' "American experience" starts, by committing a crime, I would say they at least deserve suspicion.

Let's take the best case scenario, "I want to sneak into the US because I want to work hard and make money". I'd say this is the most likely motive for most illegals. They decide that our laws are not as important as their self interests as the starting point. Why would you think they would not have the same rationale for other acts in their lives?
billryan
billryan
November 29th, 2018 at 1:09:14 PM permalink
Lest we forget..
Feed the hungry
Give water to the thirsty
Clothe the naked
Shelter the homeless
Visit the sick
Visit the imprisoned and rescue those in need
Bury the dead.
Instruct the ignorant and council those in doubt.

That you do to the least of my brother's, that you do unto me.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
November 29th, 2018 at 1:21:10 PM permalink

Were his wives illegal immigrants or legal immigrants?

There is documentation showing she was working here illegally - over stayed her visa or something, when they met or she decided to stay
Quote:

Are you saying you don’t think the southern border should be protected? (Rhetorical question.)

No, and obviously you know I'm not.
Quote:

I have a feeling there are more illegals coming in from the southern border than the northern border. Same with drugs and criminals.

Many of the criminals coming in from outside the country come in or try to from the north. Specifically a group of 5 terrorists that tried to cross from BC in 2001 to blow up the Golden Gate bridge. But many others. IDK the proportion of South vs. North. They don't provide that information to the public as a matter of national security. I would think it's a non-zero amount at both.

Drugs definitely come in from both borders, also in planes and boats rather than over-land routes.
Quote:

Offering immigrants opportunity or sanctuary isn’t the single most American characteristic. Melting pot? Sure. But don’t confuse the two.

I'm not. I would suggest that you are claiming a difference or definition that's not there.
Quote:

Yeah, years ago immigrants built this country. But there’s a bit of a difference between settling the new frontier where there was basically nothing here versus now. No way do immigrants from the south provide a huge portion of innovation nor new businesses. Chinese and (dot) Indian immigrants — sure, but that’s because they tend to get into technological fields and not lettuce fields....and those who do come here tend to have money.

You're stereotyping by racial and social boundaries. All kinds of southern immigrants create businesses, from restaurants to seamstresses, cobblers, storeowners, lawn services, cleaning service, migrant or itinerant labor, a hundred other things. I've used every one of those latino-owned businesses in the last couple of years. There's a latino tile guy and a white guy, in business for themselves, working in my house as I type this.
Quote:

What hypocrisy?

Lol @ s***hole countries, as I have a feeling there aren’t many people flocking to Mexico, Honduras, and other southern countries.

The hypocrisy of being the child of an immigrant, the husband to 2 immigrants, and the father of 4 of his 5 (known) children while their mother was not a citizen, making all the fatuous and ignorant statements and decisions about immigrants that he has made. How is that not obvious?

There are, and have been, more people leaving here for Mexico and other countries south of us, than are coming in, for several years now. It's just a fact. ICE has the numbers.
ams288
ams288
November 29th, 2018 at 4:14:41 PM permalink
These are the kind of tweets that put a smile on my face:

Boz
Boz
Thanked by
aceofspades
November 30th, 2018 at 6:22:50 AM permalink
We now have a Lettuce crisis in this country far beyond the original Romaine issue because some illegal took a dump on the Romaine while working in the fields. You can't find Iceberg or Romaine anywhere and if you can it's triple the price. So because of illegals, now people can't eat healthy and are blowing their budget if they can find some.

Simple solution is E-Verify and mandatory Jail Time for anyone up to and including corporate executives of any company that hires an illegal. Knowledge or lack of is not an excuse. Anyone against E-Verify on either side is complacent in allowing criminal activity for personal gain.

And STOP these criminals and their bad hygiene habits from entering the country.

Simple easy solution

#stopillegalsfromdumpingonourfoodsupply
ams288
ams288
November 30th, 2018 at 6:32:25 AM permalink

We now have a Lettuce crisis in this country far beyond the original Romaine issue because some illegal took a dump on the Romaine while working in the fields. You can't find Iceberg or Romaine anywhere and if you can it's triple the price. So because of illegals, now people can't eat healthy and are blowing their budget if they can find some.

Simple solution is E-Verify and mandatory Jail Time for anyone up to and including corporate executives of any company that hires an illegal. Knowledge or lack of is not an excuse. Anyone against E-Verify on either side is complacent in allowing criminal activity for personal gain.

And STOP these criminals and their bad hygiene habits from entering the country.

Simple easy solution

#stopillegalsfromdumpingonourfoodsupply

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 30th, 2018 at 7:10:59 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

We are so bored now no one even cares that Michael Cohen just pled guilty to arranging russian business deals for trump and lying about them
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
November 30th, 2018 at 7:12:51 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

We are so bored now no one even cares that Michael Cohen just pled guilty to arranging russian business deals for trump and lying about them

Oh, we care. It’s a BIG DEAL.

I think the righties are just afraid to talk about it/haven’t gotten any good talking points from Rush yet.
Boz
Boz
November 30th, 2018 at 7:21:00 AM permalink
Bigger news is the Fed finally realizing they are hurting the middle class with their constant rate hikes.

Home sales are down because the average American can’t afford the extra interest that even a 1/2 point places on a 30 Year Mortgage.

I know, damn drones thinking a home is a good idea.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 30th, 2018 at 8:33:15 AM permalink

Bigger news is the Fed finally realizing they are hurting the middle class with their constant rate hikes.

Home sales are down because the average American can’t afford the extra interest that even a 1/2 point places on a 30 Year Mortgage.

I know, damn drones thinking a home is a good idea.

And yet I suspect if you ran a national newspaper you would not have placed that story on page one and buried the Michael Cohen guilty verdict
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
November 30th, 2018 at 8:58:13 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

And yet I suspect if you ran a national newspaper you would not have placed that story on page one and buried the Michael Cohen guilty verdict

They actually are hurting themselves too because it makes the interest payments on debt increase as well. The estimate of interest on the public debt in FY 19 is estimated to be 364 bilion, up 54 billion from this FY and up from 240 billion in FY 16.

Truth hurts. That increase in interest works out to be about $400 per resident per year. Where is the tea party to protest this out if control spenidng?
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
  • Jump to: