tyler498
tyler498
  • Threads: 20
December 29th, 2017 at 9:02:50 PM permalink
Hey guys, anyone in New Orleans for new years and want to meetup?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
December 30th, 2017 at 5:52:40 AM permalink
Quote: tyler498

Hey guys, anyone in New Orleans for new years and want to meetup?

Other than honeymoon in Spain and Morocco in 1984 I don't think I've ever been away from home for NYE. However, as it is likely going to be around 10 degrees NYE here (Buffalo) I am a tad jealous.
If you go to ACME Oyster House please post some pics of the grilled/broiled? oysters. They were sinful.....
IveNEVERwon
IveNEVERwon
  • Threads: 0
December 30th, 2017 at 7:25:44 AM permalink
Hello, I was in New Orleans a few weeks back and was extremely disappointed with how run down the city seemed to be, if you don’t drink to excess I do not see much point In going. Also half of bourbon street is shit down for construction.
tyler498
tyler498
  • Threads: 20
December 30th, 2017 at 7:28:13 AM permalink
Will do! Thanks for the tip.
Ps: I was dumb enough to pick December to visit Niagara last year...god that weather! Hang in there.

Quote: SOOPOO

Other than honeymoon in Spain and Morocco in 1984 I don't think I've ever been away from home for NYE. However, as it is likely going to be around 10 degrees NYE here (Buffalo) I am a tad jealous.
If you go to ACME Oyster House please post some pics of the grilled/broiled? oysters. They were sinful.....

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 30th, 2017 at 9:02:25 AM permalink
Quote: IveNEVERwon

Hello, I was in New Orleans a few weeks back and was extremely disappointed with how run down the city seemed to be, if you don’t drink to excess I do not see much point In going. Also half of bourbon street is shit down for construction.

Nuked, dupe id of banned member.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
MaxPen
December 30th, 2017 at 9:07:44 AM permalink
Quote: IveNEVERwon

I am not much of a fan of New Orleans either. I love the food but Bourbon street is dirty and smells like piss and vomit. I guess I am just getting old because 3 for 1 drinks does not excite me any more.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
  • Jump to: