Thread Rating:

TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 22
July 25th, 2018 at 8:30:10 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

What else should I eat to abuse my body this week?

Cheesecake is pretty fatty and also super-delicious.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear 
  • Threads: 54
July 25th, 2018 at 8:34:31 AM permalink

Clue....
in reality they look less like the picture on the box and more like the contents of your toilet afterwards. Taste like the latter too*.

Good luck with the surgery.

* I guess having not tried the latter.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jul 25, 2018
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
dogqck
dogqck
  • Threads: 1
July 25th, 2018 at 8:57:52 AM permalink
PALEO SCAM : Beware lots of paleo is just hype. Wife is 30 years diabetic. Been on Atkins, and recently Paleo. What a rip, almost always not really low carb. Hope this isn't against rules. Recently discovered Netrition. A website that had tons of items. Better yet you can click on item and see nutrition label.
Was actually buying Birch Blenders Paleo pancake mix at Sprouts. 16 Total carbs- 3 Dietary fiber = 13 Net Carbs
LC Pancake mix on Netrition 9 Total carbs -8 Dietary fiber = 1 Net carb What a difference
LC is more expensive, but taste great. I mix half and half with blanched almond flour, still great taste and banana flavot.
Almond flour by scoop at Sprouts 9.99 lb. 2 lb bag Nature Eats at Walmart $10.88
Also on Net Walden Farms Syrup Blueberry Strawberry eyc ZERO CARBS
Have tried all the low carb breads 5 carbs a slice all suck THIN SLIM Bagels Plain are great Look like and taste like a real bagel.
!4 total carbs -14 DIetary fibre = ZERO carbs. Buy a whopper, Mcdonalds quarter pounder, Arbys eyc, throw roll away, piy it in a ZERO Bagel.
Also buy a muffing top pan. Cook panckaes in 3 minutes in oven. Crack egg and put in Muffin top pan. Sunny side up ot break yoke for egg McMuffin. Wide's AC! now a 5.7 ftom a 10 2 months ago.
Hey, Burgers, Egg Mcmuffin on a bagel, pancakes with syrup and whipped cream.
If you fail, it is definitely on you.
Oatmeal and cereal also on net, nit filling but feeds a fix.

DAMN almost forgot. LC Foods 12 inch Pizza shell 1.5 Net Carbs per slice, 8 slices per shell, Heavy crust, not thin DELICIOUS

GOOD LUCK

PM me if any question or suggestion on best oatmeal or cereals.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 25th, 2018 at 9:06:39 AM permalink
Quote: dogqck

PALEO SCAM : Beware lots of paleo is just hype. Wife is 30 years diabetic. Been on Atkins, and recently Paleo. What a rip, almost always not really low carb. Hope this isn't against rules. Recently discovered Netrition. A website that had tons of items. Better yet you can click on item and see nutrition label.
Was actually buying Birch Blenders Paleo pancake mix at Sprouts. 16 Total carbs- 3 Dietary fiber = 13 Net Carbs
LC Pancake mix on Netrition 9 Total carbs -8 Dietary fiber = 1 Net carb What a difference
LC is more expensive, but taste great. I mix half and half with blanched almond flour, still great taste and banana flavot.
Almond flour by scoop at Sprouts 9.99 lb. 2 lb bag Nature Eats at Walmart $10.88
Also on Net Walden Farms Syrup Blueberry Strawberry eyc ZERO CARBS
Have tried all the low carb breads 5 carbs a slice all suck THIN SLIM Bagels Plain are great Look like and taste like a real bagel.
!4 total carbs -14 DIetary fibre = ZERO carbs. Buy a whopper, Mcdonalds quarter pounder, Arbys eyc, throw roll away, piy it in a ZERO Bagel.
Also buy a muffing top pan. Cook panckaes in 3 minutes in oven. Crack egg and put in Muffin top pan. Sunny side up ot break yoke for egg McMuffin. Wide's AC! now a 5.7 ftom a 10 2 months ago.
Hey, Burgers, Egg Mcmuffin on a bagel, pancakes with syrup and whipped cream.
If you fail, it is definitely on you.
Oatmeal and cereal also on net, nit filling but feeds a fix.

DAMN almost forgot. LC Foods 12 inch Pizza shell 1.5 Net Carbs per slice, 8 slices per shell, Heavy crust, not thin DELICIOUS

GOOD LUCK

PM me if any question or suggestion on best oatmeal or cereals.

I will check that out. I was looking at a pancake receipe last night. It uses almond flour. Only problem is I couldn't use syrup.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
July 25th, 2018 at 9:08:34 AM permalink

Sorry to side track again, but next week I am having my gallbladder removed and I understand that greasy and fatty foods will be an issue for a while. I am trying to plan my next four days of eating all of the worst things.

1) Fried chicken
2) Bacon
3) French fries
4) Chicken fried steak
5) Bratwursts
6) Fried catfish

my wife had hers out in 2013. She was able to eat right away but Spinach of all things caused her problems. grease was not an issue.

My dad had his out in April and went back to eating normal foods with no problems.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
dogqck
dogqck
  • Threads: 1
July 25th, 2018 at 9:21:49 AM permalink
Sprouts has the syrup $3.99
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDearRigondeaux
July 25th, 2018 at 12:48:31 PM permalink
Ok so it's been 6 weeks that I've been on a low-carb diet -- my original goals was to eat <25g carbs per day but, even though I thought I had achieved that, I realized I was probably getting more than 25g of carbs due to the fact that I did not get a low carb BBQ sauce (which I have since remedied)

After 6 weeks, I have lost ~27 pounds and basically reach my target weight -- now, to maintain
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 116
Thanks for this post from:
aceofspades
July 25th, 2018 at 12:54:55 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Ok so it's been 6 weeks that I've been on a low-carb diet -- my original goals was to eat <25g carbs per day but, even though I thought I had achieved that, I realized I was probably getting more than 25g of carbs due to the fact that I did not get a low carb BBQ sauce (which I have since remedied)

After 6 weeks, I have lost ~27 pounds and basically reach my target weight -- now, to maintain

Congrats Ace! A lean attorney is a mean attorney!
GWAE
GWAE
July 25th, 2018 at 1:10:22 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Did it seem easier or harder as you got through a few weeks?
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
July 25th, 2018 at 1:20:26 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I will check that out. I was looking at a pancake receipe last night. It uses almond flour. Only problem is I couldn't use syrup.

Make pigs in a blanket with them instead. Pancakes around a sausage you like, well-buttered inside. You won't miss the syrup.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.

• Jump to: