Thanks for this post from:
Rigondeaux
July 10th, 2019 at 4:13:45 PM permalink
Crossfit at 80 years old: Jacinto Bonilla
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
July 17th, 2019 at 2:25:04 PM permalink
Alright here I go again. Try number 29 to get healthy. I mentioned to OD that my wife broke down a little because right before vacation she tried on some clothes from last year and they didnt fit. She is fully on board so having both of us do it should lead to better success.

I started on Sunday so my official 1st day weight is back up to 289. Goal is to be 235 by the spring fling.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 17th, 2019 at 2:33:18 PM permalink
GWAE
GWAE
July 17th, 2019 at 2:50:31 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Lol thank you. I gonna donut (do it autocorrect to that) this time.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 43
July 17th, 2019 at 2:56:50 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Alright here I go again. Try number 29 to get healthy. I mentioned to OD that my wife broke down a little because right before vacation she tried on some clothes from last year and they didnt fit. She is fully on board so having both of us do it should lead to better success.

I started on Sunday so my official 1st day weight is back up to 289. Goal is to be 235 by the spring fling.

OK, Gwae. Again I sincerely wish you success.

That said..... Stop it with the procrastination. Sessions mean nothing, so why did you wait until Sunday to start? All these imaginary start dates look a little like 'Mañana, mañana' You've started. There should be no restart days now!

This going hungry till noon ( 12am, 12pm are absurd constructs) Is not your best idea. Use that time to show your gut how great it can be to work on some fibre. Have a couple of portions of fruit. One apple and one banana per day ( say 8am and 10am ) won't destroy your progress, but getting pissed off at the constant hunger will discourage you and it'll be another fail.

Unlimited green fruit and veg ( for a while ). REASONABLE amount of protien and fat. Only natural, unprocessed carbs, but why limit yourself.

Cheese and vegetable oils are almost pure calories... The enemy of weight loss.

C'mon fella. This is your final attempt, and it lasts a lifetime.

Meanwhile...
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
GWAE
GWAE
July 17th, 2019 at 3:33:52 PM permalink
You haven't gotten it yet? How long does a piece of mail normally take cross the pond?

I didn't mean to wait until Sunday to start. It was more of just sucking last week. We are all in again now though so that's what matters. I did the intermittent fast because people say how well it works. I was fine Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Today I was up earlier and it was tougher. Maybe on days I get up early I will have a banana or something.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
July 18th, 2019 at 1:29:15 PM permalink

You haven't gotten it yet? How long does a piece of mail normally take cross the pond?

I didn't mean to wait until Sunday to start. It was more of just sucking last week. We are all in again now though so that's what matters. I did the intermittent fast because people say how well it works. I was fine Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Today I was up earlier and it was tougher. Maybe on days I get up early I will have a banana or something.

I have found that when I drug myself asleep, I tend to eat a lot less. Give it a try. If you are sleeping 12 hours a day that is time you won't be eating.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
GWAE
GWAE
July 18th, 2019 at 1:47:55 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I have found that when I drug myself asleep, I tend to eat a lot less. Give it a try. If you are sleeping 12 hours a day that is time you won't be eating.

Good theory, maybe if I get inactive car wreck and a coma for 3 months i can hit goal weight.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 159
July 18th, 2019 at 1:52:07 PM permalink
Itís tough to just hit coma without going on over to the lightbulb at the end of the tunnel.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
July 18th, 2019 at 2:33:12 PM permalink

Good theory, maybe if I get inactive car wreck and a coma for 3 months i can hit goal weight.

A quicker solution may be amputation. Don't be a failure, do anything to meet your goal.
Living longer does not always infer +EV

• Jump to: