Mikey75
Mikey75
Joined: Mar 1, 2013
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 550
August 25th, 2017 at 8:06:13 AM permalink
Is it possible to redeem my vegas offers without a Facebook account? I don't do Facebook but when I try to see what offers I can access the app tells me it's unavailable unless I connect to Facebook. Anyway around that or am I going to have to create a Facebook account just to redeem the offers on my vegas?
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146 
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 104
  • Posts: 9490
Thanks for this post from:
Mikey75
August 25th, 2017 at 9:08:48 AM permalink
I'm pretty sure they can only be accessed through a FB account.

I will say this, you don't have to make a Facebook account in your real name (if that's the issue) and it will not affect your MyVegas offers. Many people have Facebook accounts as though their last name is MyVegas, "Jim MyVegas," and others still have Facebook handles that do not correspond to their real names. When you go to redeem an offer on Facebook, there is a form that you fill out on MyVegas into which you could then input the name corresponding to your MLife account.
Vultures can't be choosers.
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3140
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146Mikey75
August 25th, 2017 at 10:24:15 AM permalink
Mission is correct.

Yes, you do need a Facebook account to use MyVegas. No, you don't have to have your real name on your Facebook account.

You DO have to use your real name when redeeming the rewards.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
Mikey75
Mikey75
Joined: Mar 1, 2013
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 550
August 25th, 2017 at 10:47:30 AM permalink
Thank you guys so much. Greatly appreciate the info!!
HugoSlavia
HugoSlavia
Joined: Aug 16, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 47
August 25th, 2017 at 12:44:03 PM permalink
I think you're "supposed to" use your real name on Facebook. If you use an alias, it's probably best to choose something that looks like an actual name. Otherwise, Facebook could possibly suspend your account.
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3140
August 25th, 2017 at 12:51:24 PM permalink
Quote: HugoSlavia

I think you're "supposed to" use your real name on Facebook. If you use an alias, it's probably best to choose something that looks like an actual name. Otherwise, Facebook could possibly suspend your account.



This is true too. Use a real sounding name.

I know of some people who made their name something like "Mitzi MyVegas" and their account was suspended by Facebook.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
GWAE
GWAE 
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 70
  • Posts: 6270
August 25th, 2017 at 1:32:16 PM permalink
Quote: Mikey75

Is it possible to redeem my vegas offers without a Facebook account? I don't do Facebook but when I try to see what offers I can access the app tells me it's unavailable unless I connect to Facebook. Anyway around that or am I going to have to create a Facebook account just to redeem the offers on my vegas?



I would suggest connecting it to Facebook..my dad did not have his linked with his Facebook and when his iPhone broke he lost his 300k lps.
Mikey75
Mikey75
Joined: Mar 1, 2013
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 550
August 25th, 2017 at 4:53:28 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I would suggest connecting it to Facebook..my dad did not have his linked with his Facebook and when his iPhone broke he lost his 300k lps.



Ouch that's a tough loss.


Any strategy to maximize the points earned or just play till your out of coins to play with?
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3140
August 25th, 2017 at 5:09:20 PM permalink
The best way (by far) to earn gold coins is the Mobile Blackjack game.

I've gone on huge runs on that app and made 100k coins in one day multiple times.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
Mikey75
Mikey75
Joined: Mar 1, 2013
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 550
August 25th, 2017 at 8:40:46 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

The best way (by far) to earn gold coins is the Mobile Blackjack game.

I've gone on huge runs on that app and made 100k coins in one day multiple times.



Thanks for the advice. Should I just max bet all the time?

  • Jump to: